Y'all hyped for the season finale next week?

y'all hyped for the season finale next week?

Always hyped for supernatural. Fuck the hate it gets here, if this place wasnt predominantly pleb they'd realise while it doesn't reach the heights of xfiles it's far more consistent over the course of it's 12 seasons with very little low points. Also the original 1-5 season arc is kino as fuck.

Why is there so much male eye candy on the show?

I assume they wanted to get a female audience. Lucky for us they're actually good actors and Dean gets a case of the not gays every couple eps and bangs some hotty of the week.

I hope discount Christian Bale redeems himself somewhat and that fresh tart gets an axe to the face. Nothing worse than haughty bitches

They spent 11 years already running through all the female eye candy available in Vancouver for literally every episode (with some women doubling up years later)

Are the bearding rumors true?

Are they really in love w/ each other?

are you retarded?

>Ketch "kill wayward children with no remorse"
>redeem

no

I gave up somewhere during season 8ish (Sam was possessed by some angel). How's it been since then? Aside from the odd comedy episode I feel like everything between the finale of 5 and where I stopped was mostly uninteresting to bad.

then fuck off, this train isnt for you

ppl love it, ppl hate it. period

Yeah but he was looking all melancholly at the pic of Mary like "damn nigga I don't wanna kill shawty and her sons"

Mary has to die right? They already killed Death and a reaper, now Mary is back from the dead after 30 years. They can't keep messing with the natural order. There must be some repercussions.

I honestly hope they don't. She's pretty milf tier and that actress must be stoked to come back and star in a show ten years later that she had a bit (important) part in.

Up and down, man. Season 9 was TERRIBLE. Season 10 was really good (a bit too many filler episodes but I feel like that applies to literally every season). Season 11 started out good and had an amazing middle but dipped down towards the end. Season 12 continued down that dip and had possibly the worst first section of any SPN season ever but has been steadily picking it up.

How do you guys think the finale is gonna go?
>Who will die?
>What will happen to BMoL?
>What will happen to Mary?
>What will happen to the Nephilim?

More importantly, will Sam finally fuck that deaf chick?

>eat my puschole ham

What?

>He hasn't seen tonight's episode
mate... I have TERRIBLE news for you

Hopefully BMoL and Mary all die

>this thread
lmao are you all 13 or something? why do watch this garbage

maybe he is rusing you

BMoL get wiped out.
Sam and Dean's mom dies doing it to save the boys.
Lucifer is free
Lucifer's baby is born.

The end.

Spoilers.

I loved Season 1-5. I quit half way through S6. It was utter dog shit. Does it return to form? I guess I haven't seen it in about 6 years now.

HAVE NO FEARS WE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

The last Season ended with God imbuing all the souls in the afterlife into Dean to stop Gods crazy sister after being locked up for 15 billion years. Luckily she has a crush on Dean so he can talk her out of eating the sun without using the Spirit Bomb and becoming the legendary super hunter and God leaves with her to talk things over like a family should. Meanwhile Adams immortal continues to get raped for eternity in the deepest pit of hell.

The season before they killed Death and it made absolutely no difference to the world at all.

I wish I was trolling

That season 11 ending was TERRIBLE. Absolute cop-out dogshit that made absolutely no sense and had no rhyme or reason

I thought god/chuck was gone/dead/turned into castiel/turned into not castiel?

... fuck it I don't even know anymore

I loved seeing tumblrinas bitching about the last and the last weeks' episode.

This shit alone redeemed the season for me.

Though I'll be honest, I want the ride to end.

I just started season 6, wish they would just come up with new monsters instead of just stronger versions of ones we've already seen