He hasn't seen blade runner

>he hasn't seen blade runner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Atari

Why we're the replicants all white ppl. Smh these mofuggin racists at the Tyrell corp assuming everyone wants white looking androids and not beautiful black and Asian ppl baka senpai

Good movie, but it seemed too pretentious to me.
I'm more of a Total Recall guy.

Tried twice fell asleep twice

Every time I've watched a classic movie that's been hyped by Sup Forums I've walked away disappointed. I'm going to keep the magic of Blade Runner, sorry.

He say u brade lunnah

I saw it when it origionaly came out in theatres...in 82...

I haven't seen the Indiana Jones movies either.

was it android rape?

It's too bad they wont live but then again who does? Also the version without the stupid fucking unicorn scene is the true kino version

Nice

You have no one else to blame but yourself

You mean the version with:
> horrible narration from a barely trying Ford because test audiance's were too stupid to understand what was going on
> removed violence and gore
> removed scenes showing replicants in a sympathetic light because moral ambiguity was too much of a weird concept for execs
> added happy ending which undermines ALL the messages of the film made using Shining Footage and without the directors consent

that version?

>we're
don't even post

>he's watched a single thing instead of carefully forming an image of the entire film/show/flickino through word of mouth and Sup Forums memes until he can feign having seen it well enough to fool normies

whats the best version? ive only seen the final cut

I've seen it twice, I still don't like it very much

Enjoyed the voiceover gramps?

blade runners allright.
Plot is shit tho. Could've been great detective movie but it was shoehorned in crap.
Themes were good, visuals were great and groundbreaking.
Still plot drags it down to 7-8/10.

I'm not saying it's dogshit, it's pretty good but it's not as great as people make it out to be.
Alien was almost flawless in the meanwhile.

Haven't watched it in years. What version should I watch? The final cut?

watched it once and i can't rememebr anything about it

Rutger Hauer was legit scary.

Definitely the final cut. Really no other reasons to watch the others that aren't stupid

You have a shit memory and are probably very dumb.

>says the sub 100 iq immigrant
gotta love it

alien was just "boo! haunted house" in space. very low energy, I almost fell asleep trying to watch it

It was ok.The visuals we're amazing but the characters are flat, specially Deckard, Ford looked bored and confused during the entire movie and he's not even a good blade runner, he got his ass handed to him by everyone except the prostitute.

It's just awesome to see how the underageb&s on Sup Forums are now shitting all over this perfectly good movie because RLM made it known that they think it is boring. Just awesome.

shit overrated movie. dumb retards love saying

>b-but m-muh aesthetics and m-music totally make up for everything else lacking

but aesthetics and music are SHIT too! if not for rutger hauer's performance and character it would've been a 1/10 for me.

>blade runner
>protag uses a gun, and never runs

Blade Runner has some pretentious fans, but the film itself isn't pretentious. If it is, I don't even want to know what you consider un-pretentious.

One of the few movies I've rewatched multiple times because it's just so god damn comfy with the atmosphere and soundtrack

Gad
You're older than me
Born in the 60s bro?

>mfw i was hooked at 7 years old
All these ADDfags.
The film was imperfect, but great.

Things can't be pretentious, only people. Anybody who describes a thing as pretentious is a moron.

>never runs
Chases that snake bitch through a plate glass window
Does roof maneuvers with Rutgar

I drink expensive wine and eat pretentious cheese while watch movies all the time

Yea well I shook hitlers hand

He runs a few times actually

Oh but I have what happened to Ridley Scott?

What kind of cheese? This is important.

Then you've already seen the best version.

What happens when pretentious people make a movie? The movie ends up being pretentious. A thing can certainly be pretentious if it reflects it's creator's pretentiousness.

Because the point of replicants was that they would work.

>you will never be smothered by Pris' thighs

Bri is nice
camembert as well
With nice red pepper jelly and some nice, not too salty, thin crackers or melba toast thins

>voiceover

My sympathies.

I never understood what the phrase Blade Runner is even supposed to mean.

>While the film is loosely based on Philip K. Dick's "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep", the title comes from a book by Alan Nourse called "The Bladerunner". William S. Burroughs wrote a screenplay based on the Nourse book and a novella entitled "Blade Runner: A Movie." Ridley Scott bought the rights to the title but not the screenplay or the book. The Burroughs composition defines a blade runner as "a person who sells illegal surgical instruments".
Basically it sounded cool

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? was a great book, but I hated this movie.

I watched Blade Runner before I started watching RLM and thought it was boring garbage.

The Daryl Hannah of yore was quite a thing.

Occam's razor: you are just a pleb.

Should I hang this poster on my wall?

>he thinks his taste is superior because he watches a leddit meme movie
Not an argument

>dyke

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOLKwSsFik

Yet, your explanation is more complicated than mine.

>le occam's razor meme

Wow, I literally just saw this movie for the first time. What timing.
Anyway, I thought it was okay. 7/10 it's overrated desu

>cooking a barbecue

Not him, I was alive when it was in theaters, but too young to really remember, let alone go see it.

VO version is superior to all others.
Also, if you're a millennial, you should probably kys.

If you say you thought this movie was good before 2007 you're most likely a fucking liar.

you have to be like 40 not to be a millenial
99% of Sup Forums users are millenials

>he

I don't get how people can dislike this movie

>a logic principle is a meme
no surprise you find BR "boring".

Reminder Deckard isnt a replicant and those who think he is, are mentally retarded.

Then Scott is...

I did, what a boring fucking movie.

Tried to watch it once, got bored after 15 minutes and turned it off

>blade runner
>not about wesley snipes evading his taxes

>sean young
hrrrrrgumph

I don't get the hate for plodding high concept sci fi.
Need more choom?

I can't wait until we have semi-intelligent fuck bots that will choke me with their thighs and kill me.

Does every cop have to be able to physically compete with something four times stronger and faster than humans?

To me,Deckards inability to casually slaughter the replicants highlighted the threat that they posed to humanity since he was supposed to be the best. It also got me thinking that the lack of a heavily armed and fully staffed blade runner unit to handle replicants outlined a lack of threat assessment by human authorities.

>outlined a lack of threat assessment by human authorities
Strangely enough, everyone in the future is retarded.

Maybe it's because the japs took over and the power thinker class were too busy watching wristwatches with hologeaphic projections of vaginas on them.

holographic*

Holy FUCK this movie is boring. I can't tell which is more boring, this or Taxi Driver

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

>the government is incompetent
Of course.

Based Israelis

Inception is definitely a pretentious film. It wants you to believe it's to intelligent for plebs

That's because I can't decide if I want to watch the theatrical cut or the director's cut.

>Total Recall
>tfw We Can Remember It For You Wholesale will never get a proper adaptation