stuck in this never ending misery

CHI
Ebin

Remember, we made you and got away with it

other thread died

:/

Threads move pretty fast now.

theres a lot of finns here today

Independence day has sparked some raiding spirit into the finnish image board.

what do you guys do for independence day? did you go out to a parade or something?

Theres an annual ball held in the presidents castle during independence day which is televised and fairly popular. Antifa and nationalist will probably have some kind of showdown if the police don't keep them in check. Antifa usually demands gibs while breaking some windows. But there are some proper parades too and it is a national holiday.

do you guys have parties and such?

Most finnish holidays are usually excuses to get hammered (especially juhannus and vappu) but independence day is not that kind of celebration. But there can be some small parties, I think it's common for people to just take the day easy and maybe look at the independence day ball from tv. But there will be speeches and other nationalistic stuff. But for plenty of people it's just another holiday.

I have a nice dinner with my family and while channel switchin between the unknown soldier movie that iƤve already seen 100 times and 8 hours of the president shaking hands with people.

sounds laid back at least you don't have to deal with fireworks all night
thats nice

Don't be sad

New years is the only time fireworks can be legally shot here. Though you can hear/see them being shot a few days earlier and a few days later too a little but that's not officially allowed.

it's hard not to but i've been feeling ok these past few days

i like fireworks but they can be annoying i also have a hard time trying to figure out if they are gunshots or not

Help me against the gayposters over it will be good for your sanity to distract yourself from thoughts for a while.

i don't post on /bant/

never too late to start

whats the difference?

You get to see the CHI that every chi aspires to be and fight against the gay animes.

theres another CHI there?

Not only another CHI but THE CHI.

i don't want to go i'll just be THE CHI here

You are in America, if not proxy, so life is not that hard for you. Being upset about being a chink is something no one can help you with but yourself or maybe a cosmetic surgeoun.

I still love you /chi/. Little cousin was happy with the gifts he got from Sinterklaas.

Oh and happy findependence day I guess.

i'm not a chink i'm a chicano

what is sinterklaas?

no need to move there, just come and post with us when you feel like it.

>Sinterklaas
Saint Nicholas, Santa Claus, Papa Noel.

Sinterklaas (Saint Nicolas) is what Santa Clause is based on.

i didn't know
why are you guys having christmas so early?

We don't. We celebrate the birthday of Sinterklaas. Christmas is on the same day as the rest of the world.

Thanks.

oh, ok. but you still give gifts to each other?

Yes we do. On both days. But Sinterklaas is more for kids and Christmas is for all ages.

first time i'm hearing about this

>being mad about being CHI
lmao why don't you just fuck asian qts?

or are you one of those CHI that gets off to white guys cucking your women?

what did he get and did you bring the depressing spirit of CHI to him?

Almost every post I make here brings some weird news. I hope you enjoy this info.
He's already addicted to youtube videos and sits behind a screen at any possible occasion. He will be here in 10 years.

>asain qts
no thanks

there are a lot of weird things going on in the netherlands

They love the living fuck out of their radio stations for some reason.

Oh and he got a toy lightsaber, a toy car and some legos.

The weirdest thing is the amount of tourists here. It's getting really busy.
We like options.

Seen any CHIs tourists over there?

i'm glad no one comes to my state

segur que tomba, putos!

We see every kind of tourist here. So probably if they can pay the ticket. A lot of American tourists come during the Cannabis Cup. So I bet the CHI tourists also come then.
I usually stay in my house anyway. But I mis the stars with all the lights here turned on during the night. I've seen them when I was on vacation in Greece and niw I mis them every night.

how often do you interact with tourists ?

When I go outside or watch outside my window I see them, but I live near 2 hotels. They ask me for directions sometimes. I used to see them daily when I worked at the Zaanse Schans.

why don't you get a qt tourist gf? whats Zaanse Schans?

I have a Dutch qt so no needs for tourist qts.

And the Zaanse Schans is a tourist attraction known for 2 things:
1. Windmills with tourist stuff like wooden shoes, cheese, souvenirs, etc.
2. The location where we won a battle against the Spanish during the 80 year war.

houses are too expensive

interesting
buy a trailer

Stay awesome /chi/. I'm going to take a nap now. Love you, bye!

>or are you one of those CHI that gets off to white guys cucking your women
I get off on the opposite of that

goodnight user