Now that we can all agree that Hillary Clinton is the best option to help protect this country from an expansionist...

Now that we can all agree that Hillary Clinton is the best option to help protect this country from an expansionist Russian invasion
How do we come together, as a community, to help her get her rightful place in the White House?

a leaf wants to vote in america?

No.

>this country
>sees flag

No, fuck off shill.

remember to report sage and hide you faggots dont bump this shit

I'd be more than happy to send Hillary to Canada.

You deserve each other.

*sigh* I guess it's one of those threads again...

Holy shit thanks for the laugh. Trump leading nationally and then I see this. Its like her campaign just blew the fuck out of itself.

Oh please, stupid vapid cunt can't even protect her e-mail,
and you wanna give her the keys to the most powerful country on the planet?

Give your head a long and vigorous shake retard.

But voting for someone based on their gender alone is sexist, r-right?

what is wrong with an expansionist russia. they should take back their soviet countries that rightfully belong to them (ukraine, etc.)

A FUCKING BLANK AREA

Kek, it says "dole" on his hand. How appropriate.

> if you need a manliness affirmation, vote for me
Same shit as atheism
> if you retard need your intelligence affirmation, oppose Christianity

Lefties never change.

Which proves ceteris paribus that it is in fact the leaf which grants the Canadian his superpower of incessant faggotry

That's the same guy who was the model for an AIDS campaign

> you wanna give her the keys to the most powerful country on the planet?
You mistaken somewhere. UK is already ruled by woman.

That Mujahideen beard, Shillary is going full on Mussy backing now huh.

I hate it when you get guys like Op with this top tier beard genetics, good height n tattoos but literally definition of skinny fat. Look at those arms, lmao.

>That muscleless, hair gelled queer.
>Man

What is it with women trying to tell men what being manly is about?

Wait, was Chris Chan's licence always in that pic?

Chris Chan actually has a fucking licence?

he had one since 2007; the pic is from his facebook.

>Hipster bear
>Hipsters haircut
>Hipster clouds
>Le rad tattoos
>2 inch biceps

Get the fuck out of here.

Thanks Sergei, you're a bro

Just do what Heavens gate did user.

>1 post by this ID

It's satire M8s

>Now that we can all agree that Hillary Clinton is the best option to help protect this country from an expansionist Russian invasion

the Russian is enemy was a meme sold to us by Nazi scientists we brought over during operation paperclip, the Russians are more valued to us as trade partners which they were for a long time before that post WWII nazi bullshit came into play

anyone pushing the Russian enemy meme is a nazi terrorist

>tire
Does anyone proofread this shit?

So facial hair and tattoos are supposed to define manliness? Offensive!!

Really?

He just has to find a Dem state that doesn't ID.

That's how tire is spelled you dipshit

Are you man enough to vote for Hillary??

NO!

Yes, in one sense, but the image is referring to the tyres of a car.

>man enough
B-B-b-b-but thats Patriarchy! I-I-i-i thought Hillary was for gender equality!

Give me that sexy nerd

>I am man enough...
>that hair
>those tattoos
lmao

>the syphilis ad is real
>the hill one isn't

>tire
Tiredness is a state not an object.

here we go

>an individual who cannot or would not defend a US consulate from some marauding jihadis is somehow the one you want to task with fighting the Russian bear

>wanting to elect the candidate bent upon souring relationships with Russia instead of the candidate that wants to usher in a 21st century US-Russia jihadi stomping alliance

Sounds like a classic case of toxic masculinity. Speaking of which, look at that candyass' weakling arms. Is he wearing a bracelet? What a fucking pussy.

>undercut
>beard
>sleeve tattoos
>no muscle mass whatsoever
""""""""""man""""""""""
more like numale faggot

I'd expect someone who looked like that to vote for Hillary. Fookin' numales

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

been while since I roll for one

Nice damage control, retard.

fat doesn't make you a man, americdonalds

That fedora doesn't even have a brim on it

Whatever happens, we are all fucked one way or the other.

ever since canadians won the worst shitposter award the australians are trying so hard regain it back

Roll I guess

shiet

Nah

One Roll please

Why are you taking that retard's side?

I will fight for trump

>man enough
>man in picture takes hours just to groom his beard and hair alone
kek

No you're not. If Trump becomes president The US may have a chance of being civil with Putin and working together with him to defeat the dune coons. once that happens, Russia can expand to the middle east instead of Finland.