Would you bury your cat/dog in the pet sematary?

Would you bury your cat/dog in the pet sematary?

If it's guaranteed to come back and kill me, yes.

I would bury myself there alive to attain the powers of the undead

I'd cremate my puppy, then do a diamond from it's ashes. So my little Bork woud become a diamond dog.

sometimes

dead is bettuh

I didn't have a job and could have extended my pet's time on earth if i used my student loan money but I let my vet convince me it was hopeless.

so yes, i would.

what happens if you bury a fish? does it keep coming back to life and dying?

The vet steered you right. There's spending a lot to keep your pet rolling and then there's going over the edge, user. Just take comfort in the time you had and the knowledge that your pet was way fucking better off having lived with you and lived a life of comfort and love as opposed to being wild and sick/miserable/starving.

t. user with a cat with cancer

delet this

Is this how you become a lich king?

The pet sematary doesn't bring the dead back to life, it animates their corpses by filling them with something evil. So no.

I'd let Stephen King get hit by that truck, tbqh.

2deep4me

why did herman munster even tell him about the fucking place if everything comes back all spooky the fuck was his problem?

same as this website

Fuck no. Or my kid either. I read The Monkey's Paw. I know what happens when you make a wish.

Is this flick worth checking out?
I really liked the book.

>ywn tame a devil zombie cat

My dad threw the family pupper in the lake when she died ;n;

Sometimes dead is betta.

Now, what makes something a lich is having their soul tethered to a physical object, so even if their body is destroyed they can still be resurrected.

I'd imagine if you buried yourself in a pet sematery you'd probably just come back as a zombie or a revenant or

OR WHAT, user
ANON
ANOOOONNNNN

My phylactery would be my cat's urn

a skellington