How honest are people in your country/city?

How honest are people in your country/city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SXQqCf53lxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Napoli? 0/12

Cab driver in Boston recently returned something like $80,000 in cash that someone left in the backseat.

The guy he returned it to only gave him a $100 reward

Apparently he had done the same thing like 20+ years ago with $10k that was found in his cab, and he didnt get anything for that.

youtu.be/SXQqCf53lxM
whew, mind your own rapefugees hans, you have enough problems

>London, UK

That's hardly fair. There are no English people in London.

Wtf?Who walks around with 80,000 dollars in cash?

> Lisbon

what a retard, i'd pocket it

If you think carefully about this guy's question you might change your mind

>Even worse than nigger ridden Rio de Janeiro
>Nigger are literally more honest than portugueses
Thanks for colonizing us, we can all see where our corruption came from

>no data on africa
Makes one wonder

No English people in Mumbai either ya theiving cuck

>no Israel
wasted opportunity

Take the cash and hand it back. I've done this twice. Just think if it as a mandatory tip.

>literally richest country in the world
>4 out of 12 wallets returned
This is why you should never trust the neutral mountain jew with your gold.

were they returned with or without the 50$?

>Bucharest 4/12
Typical Romanian gyppos

>Amsterdam
Amsterdam is 20% white. 7/12 is pretty high.

WTF, I like the Finnish now!

Returning it would be the best idea unless you want to explain to the tax man and everyone how you found 80000$ while the guy who lost it is hunting you down and will probably break your 2 legs when he finds you.

>India, one of the poorest countries in the world and one that suffered the most by european hands had 9/12 wallets returned

>Spain a european country that prospered by stealing resources from other countries had only 2 out of 12 wallets returned.

Wow....... that really made me think

>12
Nice sample size lmao
Might as well make it binary

They got robbed before they got to drop their wallet

New York City is pretty good

Found 300 € worth smartphone underwater. Dived it and returned to owner without any profit.

wouldn't it be entirely reasonable to be able to keep 80k in cash!! away from the tax man's eyes?

Myself and almost everyone I know would do the following:
>if contact info, return wallet with contents
>if none, pocket money, bin wallet

I know a couple who would just claim it as theirs with a "finders keepers" mindset, but they're all chavs.

We're all white btw

>The wallets contain local currency worth 50$.

Tell me how the fuck you get an africans countrys currency worth more than the national gdp?

>Mumbai
>representative

Lol @ Spain and Portugal. Degenerate savages.

I can imagine you'd need a wheelbarrow full of cash in Zimbabwe to equal $50

whites also on vacations delivered those
niggers of all kinds, including your own, make lisbon a shithole

Exactly

If true, I've yet to meet a mean Finn.

Sample size is not large enough for meaningful conclusions really. Still funny.

>mahapatra
>mumbai has 9 wallets returned

I'd wager that most north american cities would score well. We are busy body societies and losing a wallet fucking sucks

Dropped my debit card on a beach, hadn't noticed it, next day random lady calls my phone and asks me if i'm missing something, i'm confused and she tells me to check my wallet, i say shit my debit card is missing, she asks if i'm "NAME ON CARD" i say yes, she asks me if i've been to the beach lately, i say "yes i was at beach X". She says she found my card and would like to return it, she traveled two towns over to return it to me personally. All she wanted was a thank you and for me to visit and check out her photography exhibition. Strangely enough I'm also a photographer.

magic is real.

>thats 12 wallets in each city
>12 persons is a representative sample of a country with over 30 000 000 citizens

>Tel Aviv, Israel
>0/12 Wallets Returned
You know its true

I lost mine five times and always got it back. Depends where you lose it.

small town, smile to your face, cut your throat when your back is turned, dishonesty abounds in Murica but small towns are the worst

Did you fuck yet?

>Indians returned more wallet, 2nd only to Finland

Well Finland is best land but really what the fuck?

>Chicago
>honest

At least we have Robert and a Trump building.

she wants the D

no african cities? no nig infested Murica cities? why? did they know it would be 0?

>Amsterdam
>White
7 wallets were found by ethnic whites and the other 5 by repulsive immigrant nigger and arab shitskins

I hope you fugged her m8

To be fair they sampled Rio de Janeiro which is pretty much the same.Surprisingly It performed better than a lot of european cities

wow. good for the poos :)

>Poorer countries are more opportunistic and are more likely to keep money they find laying around
>Richer countries which also have a sizeable population of foreigners from poorer countries are more opportunistic and steal money when found unattended
>Countries in which the population is completely homogeneous are more trusting and kind to their countrymen and return wallets to the owners when found

0 of 700,000 in Mexico

>literal gypsies more honest than the Iberian peninsula

kek

>reporting it
Just use it for grocery money, and things you can buy with cash. No one would know

Indians no longer have any need of material goods.

They need no toilet paper. No sewerage rates. What good would a wallet and money be to them?

Indians literally eat poo. Pic related. They have everything they need, coming right out of their own buttholes.

They stole the data as well

It's like asking if a Sweden woman will be raped tonight by a refugee. It doesn't count.

>Napoli
>Italy

>THEIFtugal

The poos returned the wallets because they didn't understand what they were. They were confused by the banknotes because poos use shiny beads as money.

kek of course Lisbon, Portugal would only have a 1/12 return rate

i always felt that the deal was ill return your wallet but keep the cash.

once found a purse that someone nabbed, took monies and ditched in the bushes

lol

I kept the driver's license and credit cards.

lol

fuck being a white night

Robert?

probably like 8/9 out of 12 i would guess.

It's like achieving infinity.
2030 would the year when we will formally announce super power status, we are already superpower and only race capable of conquering space , because in space no one can hear a loo.

Damm, it feels good to be super power.

Best post in this thread.

What is drug money. A lot of it

Designated shitting shuttles

Better than shootout shuttles.

Witnessed.

Just saw some old lady'd wallet fall from her purse before entering the train lol took her shit and left

When I was 14 I found a wallet in a bush with no money but like six or seven gift cards for various chain stores ranging in value from $50-$100. The women lived a few miles away so I biked to her house, knocked, and she took the wallet and closed her door and didn't even thank me.

I had the best regret and guilt free shopping experience that night.

Plainwell michigan. Honest, white town. I'de say 12/12 wallets would be returned.

>in China, no one has money

Pajeet pls, you can't even afford our planes

>iberians are worse than hues
Really makes you think

you don't witness your own post you designated shitting witness

No one steals wallets here. I mean that.

You can walk around at night drunk off your ass in downtown Tokyo wander into back alleys and make it home just fine.

It's the benefit of having a genetically homogeneous/white population.

Nice

I can, Cancuk.

Imagine there's no toilets. It's easy if you try.

Instead a bunch of Indians, using poo to fly.

Imagine all the Indians, pooing into space.

Poooo-ooo in the loo....

I actually sang it in my head

noice

I remember a poker player forgot his bag with a quarter million in cash in a cab not too long ago

You may say I am a pooper
But not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will poo as one

SUPERPOOPER 2030 !!!

>cities of millions of people
>dropd 12 wallets
>"social experiment"

Exactly.
We might let you ride out discarded loos just as you imagine in the pic you posted. As we always protect anyone who begs for shelter.

Statistics make for the best type of propaganda

>They didn't ask any African cities
Damn. Makes your noodle get in gear.

Or you could just store it in a safe and slowly desposit portions of it into your savings.

Underrated

>India, New York
>returning wallets
Are you serious? One of dumbest statistics ever. Just look at crime statistics.

Honestly unsure on how amsterdam managed to score that high. Although it could score higher if you removed the 80% shitskin population.

This

You have to make a move, Khan.

is 'portuguese' dna all sephardic jew by now?

They haven't been to shadiest areas.