This was a great movie , ignore the Sup Forums /tards

This was a great movie , ignore the Sup Forums /tards

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrapevine.theroot.com/lakeith-stanfield-calls-armond-white-a-bitch-for-ruin-1792847680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a great flick, only mediocre movie though

It was very effective propaganda

Best movie of 2017 so far.

I like how the only people who like this movie are exactly the ones the movie makes fun of. White liberals who fetishize blacks.

if you don't agree that whites are paranormal beings who lure innocent black young people into the suburbs to suck the soul out of them (metaphor for cultural appropriation) you are a racist.

it's a one time movie, nothing for the history books. I would've liked it better if we saw more of a buddy comedy with the tfa guy. his lines just weren't as sharp as they could've been, but they weren't terrible either. maybe they could travel around together and solve scifi/supernatural mysteries. their only weakness being white women

fuck off shill.

IT IS RACIST DRIVEL; IT PLAYS UPON ETHNOCENTRIC, AND RACIST, NOTIONS, REAFFIRMING THEM, UNDER A FACADE OF IRREVERENCE.

I'm a white liberal and I hated this movie because of it's anti race mixing message.

I know OP just wants to argue with people because he's desperately lonely, but not everyone who dislikes this film is a racist.

I'm black and I don't get the hype. It was just another Key and Peele sketch extended to over 1 1/2 hours. I wish I could say it was good to trigger the Sup Forums cucks, but I would be lying.

8/10 very entertaining. Would give it a 9 if the ending was him walking upstairs and stabbing the girlfriend to death while she's on her computer still the actual ending was decent.

>anti race mixing message

Maybe I'll watch it then.

Nothing wrong with race mixing.

I'm not even Sup Forums but it was trash. It wasn't scary, it wasn't funny, it wasn't tense or interesting.
Was it supposed to be a homage to the shitty horror of the 50/60s? Even if that's the case it's not very true to that concept either.

I pirated it but if I were to see it in a cinema I'd unironically walk out and demand my money back. This was a pile of shit.

lol k

All I know of this film is that the description said "afro american boy goes to his white girlfriends house" at that point I stopped giving a fuck and wrote it off as more SJW propaganda shit.
Don't care about blacks having white girlfriends but I'm sick of this identity politics and social justice bullshit being rammed down every ones throats.

a c c u r a t e

I went to see the movie with people exactly like this, and it's not like they're not aware of the movie making fun of them.

That shit gets deconstructed there pretty hard.

>le Sup Forums boogyman
>in the op
lol k

I liked it. It made fun of white liberals that fetishize black """""coolness"""""" and made a lot of black unironically more scared of whites.

>Would give it a 9 if the ending was him walking upstairs and stabbing the girlfriend to death while she's on her computer still the actual ending was decent.
fucking this, it would have been a great revenge flick

How scary is this movie in a rating out of 10

i havent even bothered to read the synopsis on wikipedia. someone give me a brief history lesson and ill compare it to the (((wikipedia))) page

no it wasn't, and I'm black

its not scary. It's not horror at all. It's comedy/thriller/drama I guess. Some faggot recommended it to me on here and said it was scary and not to watch it in the dark.

you're a stupid human

If you're a black person it might make you afraid of liberals kinda in the same way the exorcist made you spooked of your little sister when you were 13

Not very scary. It has a tense atmosphere and some decent jumpscares, still a good film.

it's not really scary, but it does make you feel uneasy as fuck the entire time.

10/10, made me laugh

>niggers
>have a soul
That's where the movie goes off the rails.

it was decent probably would be in top 10 mainstream movies of the year despite all the racial stuff they forced into it. it had an ok plot but with very dumb writing maybe because of the politics they were trying to force into it.

however it is really disturbing to see how people circlejerk over the movie like it is the best thing they have seen in the last 50 years

DUDE MIND CONTROL LMAO

To be circle jerked by so many people, the film would have to dumb itself down.

But you're right, people everywhere are loving the ever fucking shit out of it...

was tempted to make a thread asking what the big deal is, but I knew I only had to wait a matter of time before someone would do that for me.

Wrong. Even GotG2 is better.

Sup Forumsack here, this was a great movie because it promotes segregation and shits all over liberals that think nigger culture is cool, also the racemixing whore gets done in.

Literally every race of people are ethnocentric to a point, but only whites get chastised for it.

Even your "brothas" would kick the shit out of you for thinking like that.

It was a racist movie, everyone white in the movie was depicted as bad/horrible, had the roles been reversed then this movie would have been hated by the (((critics))) and we would see a massive (((media))) drive to crucify whoever made it.

Looking past the whole racial thing, it's an ok horror flick.

probably 6/10. It's not so much scary but unsettling, it's very well made and has good surprises and some decent humor. I liked it, very much worth watching. It has a weird unique vibe about it.

oh look the jews are slowly winning again

you fucking IDIOTS

its a decent thriller honestly, deserves like 7-7.5/10 tho its a bit rough to watch with so many people sucking its dick and with so many peope on Sup Forums talking about racial aspects of it. good watch if you can do it with no bias or expectations

>expressing a political or mroal view is propaganda
The fact that you use that word shows what kind of retard you are.

>To be circle jerked by so many people, the film would have to dumb itself down.
This desu. I just liked the fact that there was an US horror movie that doesn't assume the audience consists of retards only.

I agree, if you just don't give a fuck, just laugh at the T.S.A guy and enjoy for a slightly unsettling mainstream horror.

Is America really divided with there politics? or is just California speaking on behalf of everyone?
I know it's not Sup Forums related, but if it's going to affect our movies, I wanna know

I thought it was pretty good. There was some good tension, and it was pretty funny in places. Might end up being a cult classic.

I liked it, one of the most tense movies i've ever seen, but I did not like the fact that the conclusion was that they were implanting their brains into black bodies that just seemed retarded
not because race or anything just because its a stupid concept in an otherwise somewhat realistic movie

>Even your "brothas" would kick the shit out of you for thinking like that.

Black men are the first ones to talk shit about black women lel, do you get your worldviews from the internet?

>Sup Forums
>ever wrong about any race subject

Which was why it was funny. The premise is so ridiculous that it would read as a comedy, but it was shot as a thriller.

I'm trying to think of other similar genre-benders that you're not sure what the fuck you're watching. Housebound, maybe?

1. YOU IGNORE WHAT RACE, AND ETHNOCENTRICISM, ARE.

2. "WHITE", "BLACK", "YELLOW", "RED", "BROWN", ARE NOT RACES.

>maymaygenerator.net

No arguments?

As expected from liberal

Sup Forums tard here I watched it recently

If anything it's racist, it gives a large false impression that its going to be a le evil white man movie. It's not, if anything it's full of racist quips towards black people.

Pathetic mate.

It wasn't good though. It was DUDE I STOLE YOUR BRAIN LMAO

>implying any of that is bad
WTF I love the alt right now!

Wait so is actually based or what? Am I being bamboozled?

>Wait so is actually based or what?

Lil B doesn't show up anywhere in the movie

I don't know who you're talking about.

why are lefties so shit at memes?

movie sucks. and im black.

>nigga mad that white pusy gonna be even harder to come by now

Of course you don't, redditor

I don't use Reddit lad.

Movie wasn't very good. Definitely not scary. DEFINITELY doesn't deserve to be above 90% on rotten tomatoes.

you are gonna love this then
thegrapevine.theroot.com/lakeith-stanfield-calls-armond-white-a-bitch-for-ruin-1792847680

>I mean, you’re a total bitch when you can muster up the energy to give Toy Story 3 and Up negative reviews.
Based Armond

>muh Pixar

How long will this shit last? Its like they have a monopoly on children's films because they have the best render farms. Is this the real reason for the switch to CGI?

>be me
>be Sup Forumstard
>want to watch Get Out because I lust over BBC
>black guy shows up on screen
>pause movie to pace around
>reach for my skin whitening cream and proceed to yell out Sieg Heil 10 times at the top of my lungs
>sit back down, open infowars and order a couple of bottles of super male vitality
>close movie and post about how it is liberal propaganda on Sup Forums
>WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>PRAISE KEK

I'm pretty sure that Dreamworks' movies are more popular among children due to their inherently spastic humor that appeals to the masses of kids medicated with Ritalin.
Pixar is stronger among adults that grew up on Disney movies due to them being exactly the same saccharine experience, only with plots revolving around family, exploited for cheap emotional value

I mean, it's not explicitly racist in the sense that the plot could stand alone regardless of race portrayals, but it was still heavily implied.

At the end, every black person in the theater starting cheering on the dude whenever he killed a white nazi. Even shouts of "kill his white ass".

I unironically hate niggers, will I like it?

You won't even last through the first few scenes, where you get some nice interracial action.

it was meh. my friends argue its great beacuse its a too Deep for you story about Whites being trying to Control black people. i just thought it was boring thriller film.

5/10
try again you kikes.

2/10

at least he's a human, nigger.

It's not a horror movie like the majority of things people consider when thinking about horror nowadays, it's more in the same category of classic psychological thriller/horror like Halloween.

The film is a good thriller though and you'll be at the edge of your seat the entire time so to speak. There are some great unsettling moments too that are very horror-like.

>movie is about white liberals who pretend racism isn't a thing
>white liberals irl call everything racist

hmmmmmmm

Anyone who watches this movie can see that the story didn't need racism to be a driving factor as the elderly evil whites are mostly just after a young black man's vitality more than anything, however genetic scientist Jordan Peele has decided that all black people are simply stronger, faster, and even "cooler" than white people and whites want in on these natural powers.

As a thriller it has very few tense moments and they're not done very well. The black groundskeeper charging at Chris was more funny than scary, the kidnapped black man's "black personality" emerging was awkward and also amusing due to his overdone white accent (I've been a bit of a homebody!), and the final murderous rampage had its tension removed when Chris was stabbed in the hand and seemingly felt no pain and just didn't care. From then on you know he is going to win somehow, and he does so almost effortlessly. The most intense moment was the "police" car arrives and he has his hands around his girlfriend's neck with a gun close by. Then it's revealed to be Chris's friend, and the movie closes with a weird T.S.A. joke.

The movie plays with racism in a childish, shortsighted manner only to drive up controversy, selling tickets to both targeted racial demographics for differing reasons and split the crowd further rather than start discussions or unify people.

If you haven't seen it at this point, there really isn't much of a need to. It won't be remembered for anything other than the successful racebaiting driving up ticket sales. It brings nothing new to the table, other than showing that Peele is a far more competent director than writer. I know he has plans for a few more movies that will undoubtedly be released because of this movie's success and I hope they're more enjoyable than Get Out.

I frequent Sup Forums, I got a free ticket with a friend, and came out loving it.

Maybe I miss read it, but it's fun when it mocks rich Liberals. I also love how they set up the cop asking for his ID, and the ending played with that setup in a fun manner. I liked it.

8 out of black mirror human centipede

this movie should be embraced by Sup Forums

it's mocking dumb liberals who worship blacks.

Why did their new bodies even need to be black? I don't understand this

I'm no racist, but that guy just has a really annoying face. He was irritating in Sicario too.

it's a bad movie.

Wasn't really scary.
Felt more like a Hitchcock movie. Was more suspense than scary.

Why would Sup Forums hate it? It is pretty much about how pathetic and crazy liberals are

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE JUST WANNA STEAL OUR SUPERIOR BODIES LMAO
>IM BASICALLY WHITE SINCE MY BLACK FATHER ABANDONED ME AND I GREW UP IN MY MOM'S HIGH UPPER CLASS WHITE FAMILY BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE CREEPY AF AMIRITE BROTHAZ LMAO
>DUDE I MARRIED A JEWESS WHO'S CONVINCED ME THAT WHITE PEOPLE ONLY TALK NICE TO ME BECAUSE IM BLACK AND THEY WANNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME SOMEHOW SO FUCK DRUMPHF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO THEY CREEPY AF
>DUDE IM BASICALLY BROUGHT UP WHITE BUT I CAN STILL GET IN TOUCH WITH "MA BROTHAZ" BY HIGHLIGHTING THEIR NON-EXISTENT STRUGGLE LMAO

I watched this last night and quite honestly I don't get why there's so much hype around it. It's a mediocre film that plays around with the horror conventions while being visually boring.

Probably the worst film I've seen in 2017 so far.

Who am I kidding.

It was K I N O.

10/10.

A master piece

>I hated this movie because of it's anti race mixing message.

This, but flick was bad anyway

>if you don't like this movie you're a racist nazi
No wonder it got good reviews.

Ironic race-baiting is still a race-baiting.
Fuck this overrated movie and all these pleb critics that made this flick 99% on tomatoes.

overrated imo

it was interesting, which is inherently good. but still overrated imo