Trump Doing a Reddit AMA

Literally can't make this shit up, has meme magic gone too far?

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/07/25/donald-trump-to-do-a-reddit-ama-on-wednesday-n2197484

Oh god. He's gonna be buried alive. Why do this to yourself Donald?

Ivanka confirmed for r/gonewild

Implying the emperor will be buried alive. He will bury reddit alive.

relax faggots itll use planted questions and canned responses just like every other major politician that does these publicity stunts

>Sup Forums does everything to keep trump alive on the internet, creates 99% of the postive mems
>reddits gets an ama

how does it feel to be cucked by your ""god emperor""?

Pol can't have this becau see e racism

Dubs do not lie.
The fucking madman

God Emperor Trump understands the secrecy of our secret club.

>reading those cringeyasfuck comments on the r/thedonald twitter announcement

He's doing it on 4/the_donald. Which is basically Sup Forums lite. Should be fine. Expect asking about memes more than policy.

He browses everyday, anonymously.

a good cuck always apologies for his slut wife

>well heh I can't personally fuck her so well, so I let reddit do it, heh its only rational duh!

Ugh so i have to go to that shitty site now to defend him? I already know SJW will be there in full force

Reddit is a protective mesh against normies for Sup Forums. We are the soft spermicide honeycomb for meme magic.

Hahahaha, you've been alive since the birth of the Trump campaign, and you actually think he has a chance of fucking this up? Meme magic have proven itself real. Trump is literally taking the entire country right now. Even CNN's commentators are rough housing the hillary campaigners they have as guests for these new emails leaked.

>yfw he loses the NEET vote by mentioning he has more than one waifu

serious question,

think he'll answer one about arresting george soros the moment he gets into office?

Let's not pretend The_Donald isn't 90% Sup Forums users. The_Donald is the public face of Sup Forums that normies can use without getting publicly humiliated.

He wants to clean up on the bernie demographic
these last couple days he's been relentless in criticising the leaks, labelling hillary as unelectable and labelling bernie as burnt out. While there's all this uncertainty and conflict within the dem party is the perfect chance for him to come in and sweep up the bernie supporters so that they don't fall in line behind hillary

plausible deniability, polan.

we already know he's our man. we knew when he retweeted that Pepe.

It's just going to be spammed to death

I doubt he'll get to answer more than 2 or 3 questions

SEND HER YOUR ENERGY
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

If you don't know how reddit works, the only questions he will actually see and consider replying to are questions with many upvotes.

Let's face it, wed just make him look bad with the shills non stop screaming gas the kikes and posting gore. Same reason Shatner didnt come over. Reddit's set up gives them more leeway.

Sides, don't you think he gets enough of this place as it is? Cause I'm pretty sure hes on the down low lurking.

>TFW the Trump Presidential Library is nothing but twitter savagery and his collection of Ben Garrison shitposting edits.

Haha, I'm so going to make a plebbit account to bait the shit out of Trump.

Reminder KEK has been unleashed

That's why he is doing it on the_donald. The moderators will remove all the triggered SJWs.

Ask him if he like the pepe we made him

kek wills it

Autistic shit like this is going to fuck up his AMA

We blew our one chance to go one on one with Trump, you sperglords and memeshits had to ruin it

> r/the_donald

Don't we practically run that subreddit

You don't understand, he won't even see your question unless it is well structured and significant enough to get hundreds of upvotes.

This will be a mistake. Don't do it!!!

>thinking you are as intelligent as the fucking wild man himself

He's proven that he knows what hes doing better than anybody else.

The_Donald is Sup Forums trying to hide its power level.

Fast moving threads just end up like Sup Forums threads because there's no time for new comments to be seen and upvoted

The mods are going to have a hell of a time shifting through the spam

Like debating Bernie? Oh, he didn't do it.

> muh 4D-Chess

/r/The_Donald was literally started as a Sup Forums colony. The guy who founded it is from here

The majority of the users are from Sup Forums

Worth it.

You know how much fucking controversy it would cause if he admitted to using Sup Forums?

Reddit pls go

Yeah it's our reddit front. So by proxy this is a Sup Forums AMA.

We should devise a list of questions to ask him. We can have a serious list and a joke list so as to separate the two.

I know, I just wanted (you)'s.

good thing he didn't do that though huh

What? I don't even know what you meant by that, bernie is irrelevant at this point. Giving attention to an irrelevant only boosts them. You're german, shouldn't you be getting blown up or hacked to pieces right now?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

the_donald is just a Sup Forums colony.

being scared debating the cuck. somehow Sup Forums will see it as a win. kek

How would you fuck Ivanka?

That's my question.

Also

>What will you do when Hillary cucks you out of the White House?

>tfw Donald will never do an AMA on Sup Forums
At least we know he lurks here anonymously.

Did you have a stroke? Fuck

You realise reddit loves him, right?

Ok, but what's going to prevent an even larger mass of Reddit users from every other board shitting the whole thing up? Are there enough mods?

especially since the announcement thread is already on the front page of Reddit and it's more than 2 days away.

Remember folks, voting is retarded and voting for the lesser evil is what is killing this country!

I gotta work that day. Someone ask him to repeal the Hues Amendment.

Jan stop being retarded, you're better than this.

Guess I'll be crashing this AMA. With no survivors.

>I disavow the KKK and Sup Forums

He knows the rules, therefore he's alright by me

t. Autist

Last I heard there were 80 full-time moderators armed with the newest BM-21 multiple shadowban launcher system

You can't have an AMA here, nor would you want to.

Besides, he's not after us.

He's after them.

Some bern cuck will ask "why are you like hitler"

And then he won't respond, and mods will delete it

>Hillary shills when public opinion of hillary is neutral and public opinion of trump is negative
Make sure you all vote! It's extremely important to make sure your voice is heard!

>Hillary shills when she is tanking and Trump is rising above all
Don't vote, voting is evil, it is UNETHICAL.

He is doing it on /r/thedonald so the retards who browse reddit can be locked out mods.

I see. But whats stopping from the reddit brigade non stop asking why hes racist and a bigot or other bullshit like that. I know theres a good amount of mods but there are ten times more bern cucks

To me, both candidates are shills, and bernie is just a spineless cuck.

>any public figure would be caught dead on Sup Forums
It's best not to draw too much heat. We need to take a page from the Jewish playbook and stay behind the scenes

Thank you for correcting the record, fellow #HillDawg #KillALLWhiteMen

>7pm eastern time
>midnight GMT
Looks like I'm not getting up early on Thursday.

>implying Reddit will finally once and for all, stump the Trump.

plz go

>preaching to the choir

Nah, its smart to do an AMA on Reddit, its more normie friendly

Reddit is more normie friendly than Sup Forums for sure, but holy fuck is the site unusable on a desktop/laptop without an optional browser extension to make the site fucking readable. It's absurd that the Reddit devs are so fucking lazy they haven't enhanced the default look/feel of the site substantially in the past 11 years and speaks volumes to their incompetence and sheer luck.

AMA is going to be brigaded by HilldoDildos

Will he do it on /r/AMA or in the_donald?

Reddit mods are still Reddit mods.

There was a bunch of drama and shit between them all.

Fucking pathetic.

Yes, it's gonna happen on r/The_Donald.

He needs Bernie's votes - if he gives division between himself and Bernie, he won't get them.

Have faith senpai. The_Donald will have it covered.

Every Reddit AMA by a legit celeb/figure is policed well.

They only answer a few pre-written questions, and those are the ones to get Upvoted.

Shills and trolls will be BTFO.

This won't stop CNN screengrabbing their own interns shitposting tho to prove the Internet is rebelling against trump or some other dumb shit

>Implying that isnt part of the plan

He is doing it to get bernouts not a circlejerk with his supporters. He plan that the leftist will come to shitpost, but join his side at the end.

>tfw I made a Reddit account a year ago

You know they're only allowing people with at least two month old accounts to post, right?

>letting in all the normies
no thanks