Fat Lois

Fat Lois

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/search/subject/storytime wet moon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have done an evil thing.

Watch.

They will demand a Lois like this who does not "body shame" people who wouldn't be in the demographic for Superman to begin with. They will be reminded of this incident and revive it as a regular thing for Lois today.

For what purpose?

Y'know what? I hope Lois does get fat. Just so that you can sit in your little cave and cry like the bitch you are. I'm glad "the SJWs are winning", as it were. If comics really are only read by whiny nerds who hate everything, then they deserve to be "ruined".

Seriously, you people never shut up.

Who's "you people"?

You, idiots who constantly bitch about Tumblr all the time. That's "you people". You people who prefer to perpetuate some artificial Internet gang war instead of discussing your alleged hobby.

You know why casuals don't read comics and mostly stick to the movies? Because comics have been made for one specific demographic for decades. So I guess you're right, pandering is bad in some cases.

>Y'know what? I hope Lois does get fat.
Oh me too, user, me too. For entirely different reasons.

Nigga I just wandered in here. Stop sperging so much.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Absolutely not. I will not stand for this bullshit. I come to Sup Forums to talk about comics and cartoons I like, not to listen to a bunch of whiny nerds bitch about how their precious hobbies are getting ruined by other people taking interest in them. Eat a fat dick and get the fuck off my board.

Nigga, are you bitching about people ruining your hobby by bitching about ruining your hobby?

Eat a snickers, nigga.

YES. And it's a valid fucking complaint. So many threads now are more focused on Twitter posts, the stink of ignorant casuals is worse than ever, and the most popular threads are waifufaggotry. I swear, nobody on this piece of shit website likes anything anymore. They'd all rather spend all day whining that women, non-whites, gays, and transgenders exist. Fuckin' idiots.

Snickers fucking sucks, nigga. Three Musketeers for life.

Marsha was a better fat girl than lois ever was

I like that Fat Lois isn't unnecessarily idealized or uglified. It's just her, drawn realistically heavier. Good show.

Just as long as you're aware of the irony here otherwise this is just another cancer

Your pain gives me pleasure.

Does black Lois get any love?

What if we have both?

Somebody call the drawthread

I need fat black lois

That's not REAL thick.

Why does Superman have a machine that changes peoples races?

It's his fetish

>that 4th panel

Goddamn, that artist knew exactly what the fuck he was doing.

Does anyone have a copy of this comic?
It seems like the plot is another "Lois is X and ashamed, Superman knows but pretends not to so he can fuck with her head for sadistic Superman reasons"

Because it's the Silver Age, you dumb sack of rat shit.

It's a damn shame too. But You could never have a fat female character in those days unless it was a joke like Etta Candy.

You barely can nowadays (see: Big Bertha)

>orgasmic batter eating

When was the last time weight gain was used as a plot device?

When Pbienix made Emma think she was fat?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

>black roommate just hanging around apartment standing on her head
>take half eaten chicken leg and shove it in her mouth
hehehehehehehe

That's barely an answer you giga retard.

And yet it is the correct answer. Fuckin' casual.

So during a one-in-a-million coincidence, Lois Lane spies a murder.

Like the idiot she is, she writes a front page article about being the witness of a murder committed by a man at large, providing her name, place of employment, and a full-sized head shot.

I can't help but think that The Fat Girl's Shoppe would be more successful if they were more tactfully named.

Despite being "the fattest" girl in Metropolis, Lois lives right next to another heifer and the first car she flags down is driven by landwhales.

Why didn't she just go to any drug store and buy some amphetamines?

It's wonderful that Superman attends this wedding in his normal spandex and cape outfit.

>so you turned fat, eh?
The fact that nobody is astounded at Lois putting on 100 pounds overnight and just accepts it really makes you think about the suspension of belief people in Metropolis must force themselves to have.

And that's that.

>yfw superman is an FA

Maybe the book considers them women instead of girls. They're all older than her.

You know, I expected this story to be a lot more... spiteful, I guess.
The only person bothered by Lois becoming fat is Lois. Everyone else is just mildly surprised the first time they see her. Everyone casually insults her, but never out of malice. It's like it doesn't even occur to them that Lois might be unhappy about being fat.
It was a fat acceptance comic all along.

>100 EXCITING GILBERT ERECTOR SETS

>Clark knows Lois is fat
>Therefor, Superman knows
>Superman sends Lois a box of chocolates to sabotage her diet
Superman, you devilish bastard.

Superman's jabs are kind of malicious, mostly because he know Lois wants his dick and has been constantly watching her as she was agonizing over being fat.

She erected my set

You just know he's getting off on it.

>melting the bullets with x-ray vision
So Lois should still be getting pelted with molten slag at 500 mph

it's fine, her fat fat body will shield her from harm.
A two hundred pound woman can be hit by a car going 50 mph and the absorption of her mighty carriage will allow her to be totally okay.

>You just know he's getting off on it.
Oh definitely. I know I am. I do shit like that to my gf all the time.

you sly devil

Attending Weddings helping broken down cars Superman sure has a lot of free time on his hands.Also why wasn't it explained why there was kryptonite in that ring?

Here OP, I have just the storytimes for you.
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/storytime wet moon/

>Also why wasn't it explained why there was kryptonite in that ring?
Probably because the Daily Planet runs the whereabouts of Lois, Jimmy, Clark, Superman, and any other plot relevant characters as their headline.
One of Supe's thousands of enemies read he'd be there and gave it a shot.

Wet Moon is trannies not fat girls

No, they're all cis fat girls. Despite being written by a tranny.

The bullets evaporated, and he blew the superheated lead fumes away with his super breath.

You're a fucking idiot, user.

b-but muh boogeyman

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to post this. It's been a while.

Silver age sure was weird....

>They will demand a Lois like this who does not "body shame" people who wouldn't be in the demographic for Superman to begin with.

Not that I care that much, but are you saying that fat people aren't part of the demographic for Superman? I mean, I guess they don't target them specifically but I can't help but imagine they make up a large proportion (no pun intended) of the fanbase.

Well, not him, but too bad you posted it. This image is always wrong.

Making someone silly say something true doesn't make ot less true and there are Anti-SJW thatnneed to be called out as much as SJW.

The "if you are not with us you are against us" mentality of this image will never be right.

that being said is a whinny bitch that come out of nowhere...

But now that I think about it, he is not even complaining about Anti-SJW. Fuck this make the image you posted even less appropriate. The fuck where you thinking, user.

Thanks for the storytime. Now I want methonium to do a doujin with Superman and a THICC Lois. I'm putting the blame for my degeneracy purely on you.

I came in this thread expecting a Fat Thread.

I leave disappointed.

I don't think the user wanted you to disappoint him further.

From those first three pages I was expecting this to go somewhere else.

man campbelll loves drawing gross babies

Well, Superman did want Lois to kiss him for novelty's sake when she had a mustache.
I can only imagine the same sense of adventure was lent to fat Lois.

I think your a little paranoid user
And your no better then the social justice warriors themselves for pretending there not a problem

ahahhaahha

>Modern Writers will never top this.

We don't have anything against women non whites and transexuals in general we just hate pandering.

Should have saved that image for the above quoted post its much more fitting

>that look of horror when he sees type 666 morbidity Lois
At least this weird fetishist has a sense of humor.

Indeed

That's really the only way to be a creepy fetishist.

Reminds me of that image of thickfags slowly making a character fatter and fatter