>tfw no dixie

For that matter, name a better TV series
>5 seasons
>one continuous plotline, never getting stale
>improved over time, like a fine wine.

Soprano-cucks, BTFO

thats right, you cant.

not surprising

The Shield has the greatest finale of all time.

Sorry m8.

I liked Breaking Bad ending with Smashmouth. Was very fitting.

6 Feet Under

whyd you use the same point 4 times, fag

anyway as far as sitcom finales go, I always liked malcolm in the middle

>the final boss of Breaking Bad was a bunch of nobody D-list nazis

l m a o from Gus Fring/Salamanca to that, pathetic. The final season felt like filler garbage.

>DUDE MUH SELF FIRING MACHINE GUN TRAP

The entire 5th season felt completely out of place.

Yeah the Nazis were a pretty lazy idea.

It was great but didn't reach the heights of Ozymandias just two episodes before.

Justified

"We dug coal together"

this

How many Breaking Bad threads are you making today? Get over it, it was fun, we all watched years ago. It gets worse upon rewatching.

that was the point

it was to show how pathetic walt had become

agreed

I can name like 5 finales off the top of my head. Season 5 of breaking bad was a fucking mistake, and soon it'll dawn on you too.

This guy is right. Shit hit the fan and it was so satisfying to watch.

Ozymandias should have been the finale.

Miami Vice

I don't see why they didn't just make Mike the final boss.
>Walt calls Mike because Hank's on the way
>Mike turns up
>Walt wants to surrender now
>It's too late Hank has seen Mike so he kills him and Gomie.
>Tries to kill walter but he escapes

and carry on from there. Obviously it needs some work but it would be better than EBIL NAZIS. Literally the laziest antagonist a writer could come up with.

I love the last scene. Probably my favorite ending to a series finale ever, despite not being as high on the show overall as everyone else seemingly was

this
best tv series episode of all time

Most of the show is filler. Except for a few exciting moments it's bloated and boring. Also, season 5 is overall a piece of shit.

>no fucking loose ends

oh fuck you. why did Jesse shoot the dog then?

Six Feet Under

Mike kills 2 armed, highly experienced cops with what, a pistol?

He could bring a guy or two with him, use an explosive? Or maybe he never approaches them, he gets into a snipers perch and all he can see is Walt getting arrested. Not realizing that walter is just giving up he snipes Gomie and then it's just a one on one with Hank then. Perfectly reasonable.

What reason would Mike have to kill Hank and Gomez if he were sniping them at that point?
If he were to shoot anyone in that situation he would shoot Walt.

Mike is even fucking dead at that point in the series, come to think of it.

I'm saying it would have been written this way. If this was the plan instead of dumb evil nazi's then they wouldn't have killed off mike would they?

Perhaps it would have been written that Walt is on better terms with Mike at this point. Or perhaps the buried money that they were going to confiscate, some of it could have been Mikes. Perhaps he was planning on killing Walt, after he found out where the money was (i.e he couldnt just snipe him) but Walter ends up edcaping.

It could literally be written in any way.

>never getting stale
When Gus died and they had to hastily write literal Nazis into the show just to have a bad guy

i thought it was funny how the nazis were once again the ones who got the most done

That was dumb. Would have been cool if it was Gomez.

LoL

The Shield is an infinitely better show to Breaking Bad in essentially every facet. It's pretty much the only alternative and acceptable choice when talking about shows akin to The Sopranos and The Wire etc...

I was enjoying it until i realized the writers were just giving us everything we wanted. Didn't fit the tone of the show. Everything just wrapped up clean and tidy. Everyone got theirs. Didn't like it.
The theory that Walt froze to death in the car the episode before, and that the keys falling into his lap signified the beginning of a dieing, crazed fantasy was way better

Skylar got fucked over eight ways from Sunday, and it actually made me feel bad for her.