John Oliver BTFO Trumpfags . "Facts don't care about your feelings!"

Journalists: Facts show that crime has been steadily declining , the economy has been steadily recovering and job creation is strong over the past 4 years.
Trumpfags : But muh feelings. I don't feel safe!

youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/
youtu.be/zdagdK0O0GM
nytimes.com/2015/09/01/us/murder-rates-rising-sharply-in-many-us-cities.html
time.com/4329688/murder-rate-u-s-cities-increase-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 years
Try 60 years

DOJ statistics directly conflict John Oliver. I wonder who is more credible.

What DOJ statistics show crime has been increasing nationwide?

>not available in your country
noice

>Facts don't care about your feelings

That's rich coming from a libcuck.

>facts don't care about your feelings

Says the man who denies blacks have on average lower IQs

Trump said there was a rise in crime in the largest 50 cities not nationwide you fucking shill. Stop repeating this nonsense talking point from the DNC. But you got your 50 cents so it's all good right?

>Facts don't care about your feelings!
#BlackLivesMatter

>Facts don't care about your feelings!
>HOW DARE YOU SAY BLACKS HAVE LOWER IQS THAN WHITES, YOU RACIST ASSHOLE!

trump supports support man who whores his slut daughter out to jews. trump is a jew loving cuck. a fucking super cuck. a intergenerational cuck to the jews. fuck you jews cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
Has he done this yet?

Like every measurement, it depends on the scale. Obviously crime increased in the past month even though it is decreasing since 3 decades ago.

who cares?

he would shill Hitler if it was popular

Someone please show me where trump said crime is increasing nationwide? He said crime is increasing in the 50 largest cities, which is correct.

Crime in "inner cities" is on the rise in the USA.

>John Oliver: "Facts don't care about your feelings!"

Unless it's a man with a penis and Y chromosome saying he's a female now, then Oliver says it's a real woman.

I ain't clickin that shit anyway but made me giggle

>not knowing that the job participation rate is the lowest since the lowest point in the Carter administration
>mental gymnastics to find ANYTHING positive about the Obama administration

Sad

That's only because baby boomers are retiring.
qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/

>Trinidad and Tobago

Calm down Malik, you already said you're voting for Trump.

/thread

Crime I major cities increases 17%

The overall trend shows crime is decreasing and most Americans are safer.
Trump didn't limit his claim to Americans in major cities or only in the last year.

Don't copy Ben's thing

>most Americans are safer.
Source? Because gun sales are through the roof at the moment in the US due in part to people not being safe, such as at Orlando or Fort Meyer recently.

>(((Facts)))

>economy has been steadily recovering
2.5% average over 8 years is below the 3% economic growth required to keep up with the national debt

also, crime has been going down while gun ownership has been increasing, grabbers get out

He specifically said the 50 largest cities in the country.

HERE

ARE THE FACTS

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never be President
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Obamacare

YOU HAVE BEEN REMINDED, TODAY, OF THE FACTS

it won't matter -- lumpens don't listen to facts

>unify the majority of the GOP
Somebody hasn't been paying attention

Gun crime has been declining for decades, but liberals still going after those guns.

Actually, he very explicitly said he was only referring to cities

>John Oliver makes his videos unavailable for his home country

>John Oliver makes his videos unavailable for the country that rejected him
I think there might be some underlying issues there user.

The kind of people who buys guns are those who listen to the NRA shills on right wing media who try to scare people into buying guys.

Nobody actually looked at the crime statistics and said , crime is going up , I'll buy myself a gun. The NRA preys on people's feelings.

As I said Facts don't care about your feelings.

>also, crime has been going down while gun ownership has been increasing, grabbers get out
Gun crime would go down even faster if we had more gun control.

True but he says there's been a reversal. There's been a slight uptick last year but no indications of a reveral of trends. You need 3 or so years to get a trend

So the data is correct, but the data doesn't fit the narrative so you must refuse and obfuscate and say crime as a whole is down, ignoring that crime in the 50 largest population centers is up.

Fuck off

John Oliver has the most punchable face on tv.

>Flag
>I know American stuff

Look feel man, I went and got my CHL after Dallas occurred, and bought a carry weapon.

When your kind keeps shilling for feels in the black community "it's open season on blacks" to try and set them off, I definitely am reminded that I need to be armed.

So then he was completely wrong about "mass shootings" and "gun violence"?

Good to know! I'll look forward to his retraction sometime in the current year.

yeah a liberal using that line is pretty rich

>Gun crime would go down even faster if we had more gun control.
>knife crime would go down faster if we had more knife control
>bludgeon crime would go down faster if we had more bludgeon control
>fist crime would go down faster if we had more fist control
Can you at least admit that you don't want people to defend themselves and have to rely on the government.

>crime is declining
...so about that gun control argument.

>we

Who is 'we'? For the sake of comparison, Trinidad has much stricter gun laws but 5 times the intentional homicide rate.

Facts are only convenient when it fits the narrative. Watch this fucking shill disappear.

> "Facts don't care about your feelings!"

Well how about this one.

> Voters don't care about facts.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH A PROGESSIVE CARING ABOUT FACTS OVER FEELINGS AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH IN CURRENT YEAR? AHAhHAHAHHAHAH

>crime has been declining
yes, the overall trend of crime in America has been steadily decreasing for 20+ years. The frightening part is the recent increase in crimes in major cities, BLM sparked police attacks and mass shootings (which have seen a drastic increase in Obama's administration)

>economy has been steadily recovering
by what account? Let's assume this refers GDP. Problem with this sliver of perception is that only the large corps and banks are getting wealthier. GDP growth does not account for how much activity/transactions done outside of the US have benefited major enterprises. Additionally, flat/decreases in wages and dramatic decline of the American middle class paint a completely different picture of an allegedly "recovering economy." Who gives a shit when the top .5% corps and individuals have become even wealthier while the rest of the nation flounders?

>job creation stronger over the past 4 years
The Obama administration has done something no other administration has: they dramatically increased federal/state jobs while also conflating these increases with the real labor statistics. This is a shit way to spin the appearance of growth. US Secretary of Labor has his head waaay up Obama's ass. Additionally, the labor force participation rate in America is at an all-time low.

One other point... the theme of this segment was how dumb the Republicans are for focusing on feelings over fact.They should look in the mirror. Every politician and party does this. Obama claimed it was easier to get a gun than a book. For fucks' sake.

Listen, you can't use programs like Last Night, Daily Show, Full Frontal and Real Time. These programs are echo chambers and do way more harm than good. It takes a lot of effort to cut through the propaganda (including that espoused by Trump) to get a realistic understanding of state of affairs in America.

>oCPSEKSb
>CPSEKS
gtfo pedo

the think is people tend to survive stabbings. There was a mass stabbing by an angry kebab in France recently and no-one died. If he had a gun like that guy in Orlando he could have killed 40 people.

That's because our country has more poverty. The USA is a wealthy country but has way more gun deaths than other wealthy countries like Australia , Canada , the UK.

youtu.be/zdagdK0O0GM

>job creation is strong over the past 4 years

kek

>fire permanant position
>hire 4 people at 10h a week at lower wage

XP

Remove your races crime from our statistics and we have the same amount of gun crime as Belgium. If your like, we can send you all of our blacks so that you can properly rule them in the manner you seem to think works.

If he had a truck he could've killed 80.

>no one died in the France stabbing

The baby died you idiot.

What about the mass stabbing in China where 30 people died.

If gun control works how did terrorists get them in France and Germany

This. I'm unable to find a full time job

Almost had it. Common core and the wall are dumb ideas.

Mr Current Year claims that republicans work with feelings and liberals with facts.
Mr CURRENT YEAR.

I wouldn't mind his brainless condescending show, if wannabe-intellectual liberals wouldn't use this show as a source for political information and to feel superior.

>It's no big deal if the increase is just concentrated in black neighborhoods, it doesn't affect me in my white gated community!

so what?? that doesn't make it valid???

like what the fuck is wrong with you people? there's just a dozen posts saying hurr current year man thinks blah blah about unrelated topic so these completely true things he's saying now don't matter.

And why would you take solace in the fact that the crime statistics claim is technically accurate, when in fact it does actually reflect the national reality in anyway???

you guys are so fucking delusional. He's completely right, you guys just care about your feelings, not facts.

What the fuck are you even trying to communicate right now? Take a deep breath and type it again. Maybe get someone to proof read

what did you not understand? the post is pretty clear to anyone who's been browsing here more than 5 minutes.

fucking idiot.

>I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself - Winston S. Churchill

Statistic says that prump popular who is not well educated

>Facts show that crime has been steadily declining

up until 2014

nytimes.com/2015/09/01/us/murder-rates-rising-sharply-in-many-us-cities.html

Nice quads.

Libtards have always been pompous smug assholes

catchphrase stolen from ben shapiro

Were you dropped on your head as a child out were you born retarded?

It matters because he is trying to destroy the character of someone by blatantly lying about it

Why do you simultaneously talk about policy while wanting borderlessness? It is because you do not understand your own positions. The things you are apologizing for would create a violent free for all, in which we would impose our order anyway.

where does this asshat even get his statistics?

Both of those people are morons, just shouting different statistic at each other without considering that theirs might not be more important.

Crime WAS steadily declining and doing so for like 20 years. Murder has LITERALLY increased in the last couple years. Pretty strong correlation to when BLM came about.

time.com/4329688/murder-rate-u-s-cities-increase-2016/