/brit/

cunt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bLVdKbPHHY
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/05/568618894/as-s-c-waffle-house-worker-sleeps-customer-mans-the-grill
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEER31RNPM
youtube.com/watch?v=4bhpXhxP-WU
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1511/06/1511061154469.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cara

Speak Anglish.

poo nigger

ishallah my BLACK brothers
together we whill crush the wh*Tes

jez pm when ffs

310 club, wahey

obviously am not him, fat yank

BEEETOOOO

nth for i also have HPV as well as the clap and my body can't seem to fight off the virus so I seem to have it permanently

people Theresa May has banned from entering the UK:

>Mike Tyson
>Chris Brown
>Martha Stewart
>Roosh V
>Richard Spencer
>Abo Obama

among others

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terroist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY BRITISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With that argument valid I can refute the poor and sad irish author of this post. WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO YOU AND YOUR POOR LIFE ODIOUS. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY, AND UGLY. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

steve is a big guy

based

it's really hard

drumpf soon

Are ye a grug man or a brainlet man?

already accepted that i will die a virgin

im ugly as sin

my willy is defective

my body is a mess

/r9k/posters are here

beto is back
well spoken
youtube.com/watch?v=6bLVdKbPHHY

Pics of willy

only one of these applies to me and shan't be telling you which

sue

boys: grug
men: brainlet

no

i... don't care!

Is this some pasta?

imagine shooting yourself in the head

would you even feel anything. would you even realise it or go instantly. would you feel the force of it

people Theresa May SHOULD ban from living in the UK

>everyone in this thread
>Martha Stewart

no he manually types it out every time

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/05/568618894/as-s-c-waffle-house-worker-sleeps-customer-mans-the-grill
funny read

yesterday i had a good day, that's why i did not posted here :-)

probably not

he has jpeg of the text and he each time feeds it through some transliteration program

could do with a chicken and doner kebab right now

Tell us what happened :3

is a slag

I never see this. I only browse Sup Forums in the mornings, at night it's filled with pardos leprosos who make me angry.

this tho

>unironically used to go to this Waffle House
Dick move on the guy's part though, the workers ended up getting suspended because of him

wtf our map is gay?!

These posts are EPIC as FUCK! BASED!

Based as FUCK!

>beto wasn't here yesterday
>thread was actually good
woah, his happiness corresponds with mine

unironically wish we did

i slept a lot haha

how does one enter the middle class in south america?

came across a 2000 word essay i did on lord of the flies when I was 16 and im honestly quite impressed by how eloquently well written it is

i genuinely feel like i've gotten stupider over the years

all me

oi you know beto?

don't know, but I know you exit in a bodybag wahey

Is PM Corbyn basically a foregone conclusion at this point?

what?

same, was least dumb when i was 17, all downhill from there

mentioned twice

honestly lads I've no idea what to do on this.

25 yo, with a girl for the past 4 years, my first girlfriend. I do genuinely love her, but she's the only girl I've slept with. A part of me wants to leave her and go out and shag myself silly, have a bit more adventure to my life at a time where I've finally gained the skills to do it, but I can't really imagine life without her. I've proclaimed my life-long love more than once, and when saying it, I meant it. I do love her. But its a long fucking time man, forever. She certainly isn't perfect, but then who is? I've been minorly unfaithful in the past and it fucking *hurt* me afterwards, otherwise I'd settle for just cheating on her occasionally. I try and take life with a practical view or cold, depending on your sensibilities, and if you could live happily with a wife and keep your self entertained with sidechicks then isn't that really the way? This is more one-sided to "leave her" than it really is. I genuinely love the girl, I've genuinely thought happily about our future. I'm so fucking unsure. I know going out there and chasing other girls is nothing but fleeting but at the same time so is fucking life. If I'm frustrated at 25 imagine 40? I'll be wanking it in the shed for fucks sake, except I'll be fat and bald. I shouldn't make decisions drunk, I've learnt that at least, I usually feel different sober. I live with the girl, it isn't easy.
kina shen .

why did you let the chinese have hong kong lads

you're like the B emoji jared leto

One can only hope.

same my intellegence peaked somewhere around yr9 and then just went on a steady decline

You are not going to get anything better. Don't even try.

more like PM David Davis

I unironically want to buy beto a beer.

dunno mate i was there and everything but no one would hear me out

reminder that it is possible to be virgin and happy

stop wasting her time and dump her

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEER31RNPM

Shan't

He doesn't drink :(

*sitting in house of commons*
*pm says something contentious*
*rises out of seat*
heyyy heyyyy hearrrrrr hearr hear hear hey hey yeah yeah yeah burrhhh bahhhrr baraaarum

ameribenders
LOL

iktf

need to bring this back

that be unironically be worse

Personality wise? honestly maybe your right, but I've cheated on her in the past with better looking and I could do it right now . I choose not to, clearly it is killing me inside.

its called cheating lad

consider yourself lucky, mate

seems like you need to grow up bud if you want to “have your fun” go ahead but there’s only so much fun you can have before you realise you had something good going on and fucked it up because you got scared if you truly cared for her surely you wouldn’t fuck about behind her back making her look like an idiot for placing her trust in you

ever spit out your own saliva whilst eating like a pig as if you were just stabbed in the throat?
felt like an extra on game of thrones

I liked your post, young man.

Theyre lying
T. Virgin

this but unironically

ahahah the frustrated ausie virgin

FAILsbury lmao

ah yes 187,000 occurrences of my post in a single video

LOVE it when Beto picks on virgins

i just think it's more likely, knowing how the british establishment works