SJWs already starting in on the Wonder Woman movie

>SJWs eating their own again
When will the bean counters learn that these people don't matter because they don't care about anything but their own culture of victimhood?

These people are nothing but losers trying to bring everything they can down to their level.

Stop making shit for them, idiots!

What exactly is their argument?
Wonder woman is not a fatty and is white?

I kind of want to see a fat brown wonder woman

>and is white

Pink haired hamplanets apparently have an issue with a Wonder Woman "think thin" diet energy bar commercial. It's "body shaming" they say.

Wonder Woman isn't meant to be anorexic which Gadot is. She should have muscle as well as big thighs, a THICC like body. Tits aside, Gadot isn't how WW should be

Reminds me of that shit around the new Mummy movie.
Even though the main baddie is a woman from Algeria or some shit, they still complain that she's too 'white looking'.

This shit is retarded, so heres a picture of my cat.

An athletic body is way harder to achieve than skinnyfat Gadot-mode though. So those same fatties would be even angrier at an athletic Wonder Woman.

>marvel shills siding with SJWs
No one is surprised by this at this point right?

What's hilarious to me is you take a few people and some click bait articles and pretend that it's some sort of wide movement, then froth yourself up into a rage over it.

Do fatties not realize when they complain about 'body shaming', they're doing it themselves? When they say its wrong to tell women to 'think thin', they're saying its wrong to want to be thin, which in turn means they're saying its wrong to be thin.

I guarantee you if morbid obesity was the "standard of beauty", none of them would complain about unrealistic beauty standards.

Those are just a handful of irrelevant, random tweets. The vast majority of feminists and SJWs stand behind you DC bros with this movie, hoping it'll do well. Wonder Woman is a feminist movie after all.

>white

Literally nothing about Wonder woman is feminist. Look at the history f how she was created, look at the way she's been drawn throughout her lifetime, the clothes she weres, and her weapon of choice. She was only created so little boys would buy her comic books so they can jerk off

>shilling
We either got a false-flag up as a headline on some "news" site or we got the feminists to adopt our linguistics in order to try and remain relevant.

....Sup Forums is Sup Forums truly the new Alinksy jews?

It'd be a travesty if you weren't getting paid to do this. I'm just sayin'.

Did you quote that last one by accident or is your reading comprehension just this bad?
Are you going to start telling me I'm a Russian spy and that my language is problematic next?

>I know literally nothing about Wonder Woman

Doesn't matter what she was 50 years ago, she's been a feminist icon for years. The newer comics give her lines like: "my lasso compells the truth, but can't stop mansplaining". They made her honorary EU ambassador and the female director of this movie flat out stated "Wonder Woman is a feminist movie".

I apologize, I didn't realize English wasn't your first language. Maybe you should try to make your point clearer next time.

The pervert who created Wonder Woman claimed to be a feminist, yet was very obviously into some kinky bondage shit he shared with the world through Wonder Woman. The reality is WW was never the type of feminist icon these retarded cunts think she was.

WHO CARES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM
ONE STUPID FUCKING PERSON ON THE INTERNET SAYS ONE STUPID FUCKING COMMENT
AND
im so homicidal over this left wing bullshit

Holy shit she looks hot there. What is different about her? I can't put muh finger on it

Maybe you should go back to picture books and come back when you're capable of reading and thinking at an adult level.

>The reality is WW was never the type of feminist icon these retarded cunts think she was.

What does it matter? She grew into said icon regardless.

she's a fridge, she deserves it

I can understand thinking that's strange but it astonishes me that there are people who actually get upset by shit like this. The appropriate reaction to this would be to say "really? that's kind of odd" and then forget about it 5 minutes later.

Wonder Woman was created as a role model for girls and despite the BDSM shit she quickly became popular amongst the female sex and grew to become the feminist icon that she is today.

I already apologized, you should take it and call it quits. You wrote some ridiculous Sup Forums gobbledygook that I didn't bother to read through thoroughly, you can't really blame me for your inability to communicate a thought that's worth examining.

>wonder woman
how can marvelcucks even compete?

>muh pol gramma xD
dont sperg out to much burger king

Case in point, I can't really be bothered to pay much attention to this either. Better luck next time.

>Sup Forums gobbledygook
No, my pozzed friend, that's called American English.

You really should consider ending it all on your 30th birthday.

You tried really hard, I'll give you that.

>A character that is supposed to be the peak of human physical perfection being used to encourage others to improve their health is a betrayal of the character

>peak of human physical perfection
That's the point, these hamplanets deny that there is such a thing and seriously believe that being so obese you need help to get up from bed is just as healthy as being thin and athletic

>peak of human physical perfection
>not a strong AND curvy, large breasted female

The people that actually believe that are a tiny, mentally ill minority

Notice how these beasts have nothing to say whatsoever when WW is being used to shill something like pop-tarts. I guess that's totally in line with the character, as far as they're concerned.

I guess I was speaking more to the WW character in general, not so much the skeletor version.

And this tiny, mentally ill minority is extremely loud and has the support of other less mentally ill but far more numerous people, and they can influence companies by shitting up Twitter

I think the consensus is there were both black and arab rulers of prehistoric egypt.
Nearly every movie set in egypt uses the arab kind, isn't that strange?
Historical inaccuracy on hollywoods part as a whole, although none of the films are directly unfair or inaccurate.

niggers don't put asses in the seats fool

>pharaoh
>prehistoric egypt

they deserve to have their WW

chill out user

The SJW have been attack this movie day one

She's not anorexic and the "THICC" shit immediately outs you as a Tumblr cunt.

Disney owns the SJW bloggers. Little wonder they hate WW despite it being what they asked for.

Hope Trump goes Hitler on these cunts fat arses

Well waddaya know its skele skadot

I've been wanting to ask this for a long time.

At what point does having female action leads start being ridiculous? Feminism, equality, all of that - but what is the ...point of having women at the front of every action movie?

It's like Idris Elba playing "The Gunslinger". Or everyone saying Idris Elba should play James Bond.

FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU

WHY do WE have to take our already established characters and FORCE YOU THROUGH? No there should not be a BLACK FUCKING JAMES BOND. Ian Flemming created a character...named James Bond. That is his creation. Not only does it seem insulting to put a bunch of liberal pansy stuff in a Bond film, but why a black man? That's not from hatred or anything -

I just don't get why liberalism continues to spoil entertainment. I don't understand the argument of having a black James Bond - THE CHARACTER ALREADY EXISTS. It's a caucasion, dark hair, hairy chest (to be honest I don't remember reading he was hairy in the books)- he's Bond.

Go make your OWN fucking Bond

Cry more, Sup Forumstard, your white boys only club is over. You cannot exclude people from enjoying the stuff you like any more

>Writing system
>Prehistoric
And yes there has been a few nubian rulers, but they were NUBIANS not egyptians. And the vast majority of rulers were egyptians. A few being nubian or greek.

So if you make a movie about some of the biggest moments in egypt (mythological or not) chances are the ruler will be either egyptians (ancient egypt) or maybe greek (ptolemaic egypt). In order to have nubian rulers you'd have to make a movie specifically about them.

>there were both black and arab rulers of prehistoric egypt.
It's an insult to put the black rulers along the same name as the original egyptians, they were a foreign tribe that invaded and controlled for a few years before getting kicked out again
Stop feeding into black's insecurities at having done absolutely nothing worth giving a shit about in their entire existence and overwhelming need to steal (unsurprisingly) other people's history

>all this geekboy rage caps over geekboy trash

Who even cares? How about you start to read more and leave the brainlet fare to the normies like it's supposed to be?

That is literally the only way you're going to beat them at this game. You leave them behind and ascend onto greater things like a true autist.

Unless your roof is merely bizarro normie level and you can't go any higher.

>your white boys only club
white boi detected

keep sucking black schlongs to relief your white guilt.

Honestly a black bond wouldn't bother me if the following conditions were met

1. It was made clear that James Bond is a codename/assumed identity
2. Said actor is british.

Thats literally all it would take, yes yes I know the books exist, but Bond has evolved beyond the books for a good time now

Msnchildren gonna manchildren user.

De constructionism
The belief that from TOTAL destruction an utopia can arise

Ian Flemings Bond also fought in WW II and had a butler, the character he wrote is long gone, it has been transforming for many years

kim kardashian is wonder woman?

The mansplaining line only happened once, though.

No, that's perfectly fair, what you're saying.

Let's say I wrote Twilight - as it becomes popular it becomes something for the people. However, it's still my creation - my baby. I wrote the character.

Legally you have to stay within the framework of my 'domain' regarding this property, but if you just said " I wanna make her a muslim".
That's what bothers me - why CHANGE HER? Go out and fucking make your own Muslim Twilight series. If it's meant to have zero fans then it will bomb -

BUT IF it is destined for greatness, you'll have achieved it without having to use what the white man had already established

does that make sense?

>BUT IF it is destined for greatness
Then it doesn't fucking matter what you do, only the results are important.

>cherry picking murals

lmao are autistic white losers online this butthurt that Blacks are finding a different identity from their white racist bullshit? All historians agree that there were Black dynasties in Egypt

duh

but retard don't get that that shit lasted more than 1000 years (+ the stuff that came before that we don't have much info about). A lot of the times they put conquered people as Pharao to get the population to accept the new rule too.

if you sell your propery to the electric jew you deserve to be BLACKED

Not a good sign desu...DC needs the SJW's to turn out in droves to justify the expence of making this movie...
Then again, when they eat their own, shit is just great...
Ghostbusters reboot anyone?

Oh wow, what's the story there? How the fuck did Leslie Jones get WW powers?

>it's body shaming to help someone to be a healthy weight

>and is white

>Media getting mad about Trump's ice cream scoops.
>Now feminists getting mad at a movie that literally features a strong, independent woman.

I've had enough guys. Please let an asteroid hit earth.

redditor detected

>white

jews are a type of white
they just need and asterisk after white to mark that they fuck all the stats up

>black
>british
being born and raised in britain and being a british subject doesnt make you british

It does.