Why do people blame Islam or IS everytime the criminal happens to be from Muslim background?

Why do people blame Islam or IS everytime the criminal happens to be from Muslim background?
I mean, the stabbing that happened in Germany... nobody had enough info about his motives to label it as a terrorist attack. The only thing we knew is that the murderer was in love with her and was arguing with her before he attacked. I'm not saying that his tribalist culture didn't play a role in him acting so violently, but why does he have to be motivated by Islam or ISIS? Stabbings are common everywhere, and happen for various reasons, and just because a stabbing was done by a person from a Muslim background doesn't mean it has to be BECAUSE of his faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

lvz.de/Region/Delitzsch/Zwei-Maenner-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Gefaengnis-schwer-verletzt
kn-online.de/News/Aktuelle-Nachrichten-Schleswig-Holstein/Norddeutschland/Mann-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Luebecker-Wohnung-verletzt
bild.de/regional/stuttgart/mord/zwei-tote-bei-messerstecherei-in-stuttgart-46860736.bild.html
abendblatt.de/hamburg/wandsbek/article207892401/29-Jaehriger-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Rahlstedt-verletzt.html
news.de/panorama/855644119/asia-imbiss-in-nuernberg-kollege-ersticht-imbiss-mitarbeiter-waehrend-eines-streits/1/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157292032/Polizisten-mussten-den-Taeter-von-Reutlingen-beschuetzen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEwFAQGDf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two words: Sharia law.

I'll bite.

Fuck off. All of the recent attacks have been commited by Muslims. Stop perpetuating the myth that Islam has nothing to do with it.

Again. Fuck. Off.

Because 9/10 times they shout religious cries as they do it

This.
Also, libtards believe you can quell a thousand year war with love and compassion.

religion of peace

joke of the years

>Why do people blame Islam
Because that's one thing these people all have in common.

>or IS
Because the media/leftist establishment uses that to deflect attention form the fact that they're all Moslems/Middle Eastern immigrants.
“Oh, it's not kebab, it's just this evil terror group who aren't REAL Muslims!”

i dunno user
when someone gets bit by a vicious dog
do they first suspect the lab or the pitbull?
regardless of the motivation one tends to fuck people over more than the other

Islam = Death, Islam = Satan

PLO made peace with Israel Government.
Palstinians vote HAMAS
Fuck you, terrorist.

>just because a stabbing was done by a person from a Muslim background doesn't mean it has to be BECAUSE of his faith

Except for the like 99% of the time when they shout Allah Ackbar while doing it and have a mile long digital trail of Islamist postings.

sage

No, they were not.
The recent attacks that have received disproportinal media attenion were done by Muslims, yes.
Here are some stabbings that happened in Germany in the last few days and gathered no attention

lvz.de/Region/Delitzsch/Zwei-Maenner-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Gefaengnis-schwer-verletzt

kn-online.de/News/Aktuelle-Nachrichten-Schleswig-Holstein/Norddeutschland/Mann-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Luebecker-Wohnung-verletzt

bild.de/regional/stuttgart/mord/zwei-tote-bei-messerstecherei-in-stuttgart-46860736.bild.html

abendblatt.de/hamburg/wandsbek/article207892401/29-Jaehriger-bei-Messerstecherei-in-Rahlstedt-verletzt.html

news.de/panorama/855644119/asia-imbiss-in-nuernberg-kollege-ersticht-imbiss-mitarbeiter-waehrend-eines-streits/1/

The German news just announced, that the goat fucker from Ansbach was "a soldier of IS"
Now think again why...

Umm, I think you might be a bit confused. I'm Jordan, not Palestine. Our government is at peace with Israel.
disproportionate* my bad

please tell us more about your religion of peace

>religion of pieces

ftfy m8

Fuck off with your bait khaled

If you think that Islam promotes violence.. Oh boy you're wrong. Read the WHOLE Quran. Dont say bullshit like "Aint nobody got time" and dont try to diss it with 'Smart' replies.

Bait? Seriously? Us and Israel are like brothers, but only politically.
The Munich shooter didn't shout "Allahu Akbar" and I doubt that he was a Muslim and yet people still think it was an Islamic terroist attack. The Syrian refugee that stabbed the Polish lady didn't shout Allahu akbar but people still think it was an Islamic terrorist attack.

>ansbach suicide bomber didn't shout anything but poof and killed nobody but himself
>Würzburg Slasher didn't shout anything and killed nobody

nice b8 m8

Go back home hach ebanyi.

what’s the point, since the Islam book is heretical ?

>Why do people blame Islam or IS everytime the criminal happens to be from Muslim background?

stopped reading there fuck off OP

>Why do people blame Islam or IS everytime a Muslim kills people in the name of Allah?
Gee I wonder.

>"murderer was in love with her"
>sliced her up with a machete

So this is how you express love in islam? Now I know why they call themselfe religion of peace. They just don't know any better.

>Religion of Piece causes RIP cases

Now it all makes sense.

It is Muslims that do this shit.

If you don't want this reputation then you need to change what you are doing instead of asking your victims to change what they think.

Islam is a religion of violent and hate. No one wants Muslims around.

Where does one even start? Your entire religion (like all others) is a fraud. But Islam isn't just any religion, it is the WORST religion of them all. It preaches violence through actions and scripture. The core of Islam's values are based on a man (Muhammad) who caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people, as well as condoning slavery of his enemies. He was a thief, a murderer, a warlord, a polygamist, a pedophile, and a rapist. He ordered people massacred who did him no wrong (even IF they did him wrong, is this a peaceful, religious thing to do, order massacres?) He beheaded anyone who dared abandon his death cult. He never preached "love thy enemy," he preached to kill his enemies in the name of Allah.

Modern Islamic terrorists want to emulate their glorious, """"perfect"""" prophet, who they admire so much. They know the truth of how Muhammad dealt with things, he was a psychopath, and they are as well.

Why do people blame Nazis or Hitler everytime the criminal happens to be from right wing background?
I mean, the genocide that happened in Germany... nobody had enough info about his motives to label it as a right wing attack. The only thing we knew is that the murderer was white and was trying to relocate them before the attack. I'm not saying that their tribalist culture didn't play a role in them acting so violently, but why do they have to be motivated by Nazis or Hitler? Genocides are common everywhere, and happen for various reasons, and just because a stabbing was done by a person from a right wing background doesn't mean it has to be BECAUSE of his politics.

that's because your alcohol culture barely distinguishable from Islam

A FUCKING REFUGEE FROM SYRIA HACKED A PREGNANT WOMAN TO DEATH IN THE STREETS BECAUSE HE WAS "IN LOVE WITH HER" AND SHE DIDNT RETURN HIS FEELINGS

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR SHITTY FUCKING ARAB CULTURE AND YOUR GOATFUCKER RELIGION. WE SHOULD SHOOOT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKS RAPE YOUR WIVES ON YOUR DEAD BODIES AND THEN SHOOT THOSE CUNTS TOO

Maybe Germans should stop being pussies and start bullying muzzies?

I call them all Palestine supporters
rate

Does it matter if they are muslim or not? Most of them are Arabs and with Arabs being a minority in Germany that says a lot.

Yes from time to time a kraut will stab a woman but they are not blowing things up and hacking women with machettes 4 times a week.

You retards are 10 if not 20 times more likely to murder someone which is bloody insane

Deeply disturbing

the munich one didn't have anything to do with religion.

Because you people are violent savages. Islam promotes your violent savagery.

Because Islam is shit and needs to be purged or reformed anyway.

reminder not to reply to pro islam posts from Islamic countries. it is state funded taqiya shills.

"deeply disturbing"

Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. Our security establishment is worse than useless and we have allowed Islam to completely control the terms of the debate. This illegal immigrant should never have been there in the first place, but instead we have one-sided arguments in bad faith about theological trivia. No Muslim can deny that explosive, unprovoked violence is normal among Muslims and characteristic of Muslim nations. You can pretend it's all the work if the CIA or the Mossad. You can recognize or not that Muhammad commands this sort of spontaneous terrorism as a pseudo-democratic check on tyrannical power. But nobody can deny that that subhuman should not have been in Europe in the first place, and, had he been kept out, the attack would not have happened.

It cannot be reformed. Just look at you fucking protestants, you cant even get anything right.

You're totally right OP.

We should genocide all the sandniggers.

Pretty sure op fucked off, couldn't handle dem bantz

>one is so recent there's video of it
>the other is so old you only know about it through drawings

I know right, it not as much as Islam, as it is your shitskin genes.

>Europeans growing balls
>Germans defending themselves
>kek

Its a matter of failure to acknowledge the evil.

KKK is abhorrent and most dont go around lynching nogs, but we acknowledge their protestant christian roots. You guys deny that the terrorists were even islamic

10/10 proxy would shill with any day

because their cultural background is islamic. Simple as it is. Talk to a traditional muslim and he will tell you that islam is not a religion, islam is a way of life. So by their definition they are muslims and everything they do is backed by the quran. So every crime a real muslim does is by his definition backed by his religion. We dont acuse anything. They do

>Blaming islam
>Not blaming race (shitskins and niggers)

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

The guy who did it was a Muslim.

Man there's no middle ground with you Fritz is there?

no he wasnt a muslim. He didnt even had a muslim name. He was never in a mosque, he didnt even speak arabic or farsi.

the women was a turkish women

Anyone from that region is very barbaric, raised in primitive peasent sociaties. Uncivilized.

He was ex-Muslim/atheist

Look at his Steam accounts

me: what is bait
alex: thats right 500 points

Say what?

1) Because it's a polite way to say "Your people do not belong in our country, among our people, and our culture."

2) Because Sharia Law is for fucking savages and Muhammed was a pedophilic warlord that murdered people

whats the problem with it ?

>recent
>old
you don't understand it do you
the point is that even your kind is perfectly able to do these things and have done so in the past. and look where you are now. this applies not only to europe either.

Try not to take over all the countries this time Hanz.

Ayy lmao

>t. Ahmed

it was a Polish woman. nice try for taqqiya tho

You secretly admire Muhammad don't you?

Even if some of these attacks were not directly related to radical islamic terrorism, they were all related to unchecked, (mass) immigration from the middle east and a cucked country which does not enough to secure our borders, protect our population, check who is coming or even stands for our interests.

>>These are the crime rates in Germany btw
It's German, but you should make out the flags

source ?
but also, when you go in contact with a guy from syria who is selling drugs. I mean its not a big deal anyway and she was polish, who cares

Because if I watch someone drop a ball 9 times in a row I'm going to bet on them doing it again

Are you Kraut and Tea?

suspects vs. sentenced

Because the vast majority of western deaths caused by muslims have been down to religious or ideological beliefs by the perp.
Also remember there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, there are just muslims, it has always been this way between muslims and the west, and it always will be.

What am surprised about, is that westerners seem surprised that the muslims have resumed their normal pass-time of invading and killing.

>hurr durr she was polish anyway so who cares

try to shill harder tschusch and then kys

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157292032/Polizisten-mussten-den-Taeter-von-Reutlingen-beschuetzen.html

9/11
ftfy

>this somehow excuses all of this data
t. shill

No.

She was polish. I wonder if it was his baby though, that would be ironic.

no it doesnt but it would be good to know which kind of lebanese people this are

i just read it, yea but who is going together with a asylum seeker ?

Stabbings are expected.

Machete attacks on pregnant women in public are not.

Axe attacks on passengers of a train are not.

Suicide bombings in restaurants are not.

Fuck Islam, and fuck muslims who defend it.

Since we've got organized crime gangs with Arab clan structures, huge families - 300 and more - who people are afraid to testify again, because witnesses can get murdered, of whom even the police are afraid, the Lebanese suspects are probably among them. - I don't think that makes it better, than if it was just a sandnigger tendency to murder more.

And some CDU parliament cuck said some months ago they couldn't do anything against these clasn anymore. What a joke!

Of course we're able to do it, the difference is that we choose not to. Islam never moved on and without a serious reformation it never will.

are those people muslim or christian lebanese people ?

>He didnt even had a muslim name.

Now tell me how "Ali Sonboly" doesn't sound muslim to you?

I don't know for the Lebanese. And it doesn't matter in this case: Arab clan structures and criminal gangs are bad enough without radical Islam and prove for our defunct immigration policy, leftist ideology and welfare state for non German/non EU citizens.

>Aliuel Sonbolyberg

It's just the Jews trying to make muslims look bad again.

Takbir. Allahu Akbar

arab clan structures doesnt work without islam.
also how many people got sentenced ?

oh his name was david or did i mix something up ?

Sup Forums is pretty retarded. I mean there's billions of Muslims on earth, with a B. Radical Islam is an issue but the Muslims I see every day are good people.

That would be a badass picture if it weren't for the amputee girl.

No, David was his second name. Even on Facebook he just used "Ali Sonboly" as name. But german media tries so hard to make him not look like a muslim. No one called Breivik by his second name "Behring B." he always was Anders Breivik.

OP is right; it's just a string of really, really bad luck. Poor Islam!

youtube.com/watch?v=mOEwFAQGDf4

because most of them, especially the big ones are done in the name of Islam and by Orgs like ISIS.

You dense, motherfucker

but why did he mostly shot migrants then and shouted that he is german and why was he a fan of the AFD if he only used his "muslim" name. oh and why does a guy from iran has a an arabic name ?

Quran 8:12

Fuck off now, sandnigger.

the reason islam spread like the plague is because mohammed and his gang rode around killing and raping anyone who didn't convert you dumb fuck

Have you ever thought about not being muslim?

I know youve been indoctrinated since birth to think that Islam is the way, but it's not.

The world doesnt like Islam, because everything bad in real life is associated with this religion. Your religion is a system that oppresses people, regardless of how extremist some aspects of it are.

You guys dont know how to accept other peoples way of life. Thats something you need to learn to do. You cant just go make everything Sharia because you are there.

Europe gave muslim refugees asylum, and they shit on Europe. Thats so fucked up. Those people were trying to help you under the illusion that muslims would assimilate due to media brainwashing, and it's only now they realize theyve been tricked.

Muslims need to chill the fuck out and realize Allah aint shit. We arent scared of Allah, and we are sorry that you are.

Now, if you really want to serve a god thats equally vengeful and compassionate for life, try the judeo-christianity tier. Be protestant and believe in Jesus.

Stay away from Catholicism.