youtube.com/watch?v=CEDjAFi7oJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah that was a bad movie.
so bland and boring
only the first one was good.

I watch Longmire because of Starbuck

>Riddick turns her into a heterosexual

Based.

Suck your own dick. The second one is a nice grand sci-fi with excellent worldbuilding. Which is admittedly pissed away with this movie.

This is actually the first time I've ever seen anyone defend TCoR. Everyone loves Pitch Black but seems to trash TCoR for going so far away from it. To the point that Riddick was intended to go back to being like Pitch Black (hence the characters even being callbacks to it).

I enjoy the whole series desu. They're not the best sci-fi ever but they're a fun and creative universe and I respect the passion Vin Diesel has for it. Escape from Butcher Bay is a phenomenal game too.

Not enough original sci-fi out there.

What a way to age out of a career. Poor solidly built Starbuck.

It's more future fantasy than sci-fi, really. If this is what original sci-fi amounts to these days, I'd rather not.

How is that? I need a new show.

More like Katee JACKOFF right, guys? Hahaha!

generic but comfy

>matches your nipples

Is there anything better than a big breasted, broad shouldered military type with a strong jaw?

These are all such masculine traits but it just works so damn well on the right woman.

watch first three seasons and pretend it ended.

I saw Pitch Black before you could wipe your own ass. It's easily the worst Riddick movie.

t. sarah connor

user, you're gay.

>hey guise let's fix the Galactica's erectile dysfunction

starslut a cute!

not even starbuck could make me enjoy a western tv show.

Fuck off. All the Riddick movies were great ima. Vin Diesel need to get off the fast&furious jew cock, and lead the franchise he was meant to.
Riddick>Riddick 2>Pitch Black

Starbuck

starbuck a cute

vin stinks
the riddick movies would be better with the rock at the helm

I hated that bitch

katfag detected

OUTTA THE WAY YOU FUCKING SHITS

Riddick is beyond saving at this point. What we really need is a spiritual successor. Just how hard is it to make Conan in space?

literally who

mechfu best

Reminds me of a pure, non-femdom version of Ceara Lynch.

cally a cute

>all these bottom bitches

kill yourself

I want to cuddle Racetrack

NO. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. DO YOU HEAR ME. I WILL USE EVERY CANON, EVERY BOMB, EVERY BULLET, EVERY WEAPON I HAVE DOWN TO MY OWN EYE TEETH TO END YOU. I SWEAR IT. I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!

>big breasted
>masculine trait

I have not seen the speedy and peeved movies beyond the first two but I hope they continue making loadsamone so Vin can make a new Riddick movie once in a while.

Alright you faggots lets settle down here

That'd bother me if it weren't for the fact you got obvious cosmetic work done in the final season and your upper lip didn't move anymore. A fact made worse by the ultra close up photography style of the show. Now put your gun away you plastic faced twerp.

she already did tho

youtube.com/watch?v=CEDjAFi7oJ4

Ignore all those faggots who cant stop thinking about men, i know what you mean bro

This. TCOR is a comfy and creative big budget sci fi fantasy movie and Riddick is ridiculous and dumb, but in his machismo fun as fuck, Pitch Black is just a boring Predator/Alien rip off.

thats the joke you imbecile

I liked the shower scene.

t. finocchio

Dem titties

She should have been Captain Marvel.

Riddick was good up until they took a good-natured killer side character from a marginal scifi movie and tried to make him the Most Special Badass in the Universe. Which was when it all went pants over head retarded

Chronicles Director's Cut redeems the move somewhat.

She got the RidDICK
Fucking riddick-culous

You so right user, i wish she could give you a hug.

Post her tits, if you're so great

It's not that she's a typical beauty so much as her poise and magnetic demeanor. Most people know someone in real life like this... a person everybody wants to be around.

ayyy I get it!

>speedy and peeved

Traits that make for strong offspring.

thats a great movie

I would normally have nerd-rage for the fact that she's no longer single but Karl Fucking Urban! How can I possibly hate that pairing?

>The second one is a nice grand sci-fi with excellent worldbuilding
it's pure fucking pg-13 trash and on the same levels of shit as TFA

Chronicles was an amazing movie, with fun characters and a huge world.

Also Karl Urban is the best

>Watch Longmire.
>She fucks some loser instead of Walt.
>Gets pregnant and keeps it.

Last season is gonna make me angry.

I'd rather she give me a tug

She was mai waifu for awhile* but I'd toast their marriage for sure.

*we started to driftu[/spoiler[

JUDGE DREDD IS DATING STARBUCK?

HOLY AMAZEBALLS

>Alpha hand on her ass.
After years of the Brangelina shit shows, this restores my faith in humanity.

ywn see her pretending to do yoga in person.

How retarded can one poster be?
>TFA levels
Simply beyond hope. Stop posting.