The Battle of Tali-Ihantala (June 25 to July 9, 1944) was part of the Finnish-Soviet Continuation War (1941–1944)...

>The Battle of Tali-Ihantala (June 25 to July 9, 1944) was part of the Finnish-Soviet Continuation War (1941–1944), which occurred during World War II. The battle was fought between Finnish forces—using war materiel provided by Germany—and Soviet forces. To date, it is the largest battle in the history of the Nordic countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyborg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_R_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paska pakotus mutta bumbbaan

You were still Sweden's rape bitch for 1000 years.

Why were these countries such douchebags in ww2? They literally sided with the nazis and then acted like they didn't do nuffin when the American tanks started rolling in and no one has ever held them accountable.

pic related.

because they only fought the Soviet Union who were anything but innocent
if people talk about Nazi crimes or German crimes under Hitler things against Soviets is rarely mentioned either

They weren't allied though, just cobelligerants

>soviets attack us
>we fight back
>britain declares war on us??
>germans offer to arm us if we let them through
Like we had a choice

Yes, co belligerents. Totally separate war, just a hilarious coincidence that germans happened to attack the same day. No alliance here. Can't proofs anything.

Still you were good guys in that war, such a pity we lost in the end to (((them)))

>dat feel when 56% mutt
>tfw (pic top pair) you tell some small country they were occupied at some point by one of the greatest powers at that time period but now is a shithole
>tfw (pic bottom pair) you are a bitch to you own nigger genes

ffs

Still better than to be culturally assimilated and genocided by russhits, you dumb mutt.

>>britain declares war on us??
they weren't a realistic threat to you.
Well yeah, the USSR was arguably worse than Nazi Germany but the point is Finland shook hands with the devil to defend itself.
I don't buy the end justifies the means argument.
>They weren't allied though
Hitler was buddy buddy with the Finnish leader (can't remember his name). Some go so far to call finland a puppet state at the time, I wouldn't say that, but they were definitely allies.

Yeah I know, Churchill even send a letter where he apologized. The point still stands, we had to accept the German help or we would've been part of the soviet union.

>they were definitely allies.
CAN'T
PROVE
COLLUSION

Imagine a situation so bad you ask a nazi (which is worse than devil, on some narrative stand point :^) just that you don't end up under the sphere of Russians. How bad are they really?

RUSSOPHOBE
RUSSOPHOBE

literally the only known recording of Hitler's normal voice in private conversation is with a finnish military commander.
Finland BTFO.
PROVEN COLLUSION.
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

Worse than anything else. Just keep in mind that under "peaceful" russian rule population of Karelians in occupied Karelia reduced to less than 6%. Nazis didn't do anything close to that.

USA shook hands with the devil.

What now?

>USA shook hands with the devil.
Who? The USSR? We repented and made up for our sins by causing their collapse.

>Hitler was buddy buddy with the Finnish leader
Mannerheim fucking hated Hitler. The proof I got is a pocket watch that Hitler gave Mannerheim, but instead of accepting it Mannerheim gave it to one of his bodyguards, and it has passed now onto me. Its pretty fancy with intitials A.H. on it.

You participated in the biggest yearly celebration of the Communist attack and the instigating of WW2 in 2010.

It's absurd. I can't imagine the butthurt if Finland would have a parade in Berlin with Germans remembering the good Nazi fight.

We fought the Nazis too.

FAKE NEWS

Hitler was visiting to talk about german orphans/on vacation/ to sell timeshares for eagle nest. It's not even his real voice on the recording.

NO COLLUSION HAPPENED

more like 400, under 100 if you are godtier karelian

>more like 650
ftfy

>under 100 if you are godtier karelian
If you are "godtier karelian", you've been driven out of your homeland by the Russian horde, though.

Viipuri was part of Sweden from the start.

*Viborg

As a Swede, I wouldn't get smug with that. You stopped the Anglo-French help through Haaparanta so now it's called Vyborg in English.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyborg

Ah, yes. The Anglo-French "help".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_R_4
>"The plan was to get Norwegian and Swedish permission to send an expeditionary force to Finland across Sápmi, ostensibly to help the Finns. Once in place they were to proceed to take control of Swedish harbours and mines, occupying cities such as Gävle and Luleå and shutting down German access to Swedish ore, presenting Norway and Sweden with a fait accompli."