He was perhaps the kinoest kino of our generation, Sup Forums. Do you still remember him? Do you still honor him...

He was perhaps the kinoest kino of our generation, Sup Forums. Do you still remember him? Do you still honor him? Do you light candles for him?

Doubt and The Savages were some of the most kino films I've seen in my entire life

If he hadn't become fat due to his dietary choices and lifestyle and hadn't chosen to partake in heroin abuse, do you think he would have become an A-lister?

His magnolia performance is kino

Damn, Chuck looks like THAT next season? Just how hard did Jimmy give him the electricity?

He was 10/10 in Along Came Polly. Capote was good too.

He gave good phone. Happiness and Punch-Drunk Love were better than heroin.

>Perhaps

Who even comes close? Daniel Day Lewis is the only one who comes to mind. And given that DDL has a way of over-acting to the point of his characters seem unreal, that's not all that close

Philip Seymour Hoffman? More like Philip See-LESS Hoffman (because he.s dead).

lol how does i shot heroin?

I dunno lol

i don't feel sympathy for rich junkies

no joke it sucks he won't be in any more kinos

This. If Phillip wants sympathy, he can find it in the dictionary, between "shit" and "syphilis". That is, if he wasn't dead.

t. never used any opioids

If he was addicted to opiates he could more than afford proper rehab

heroin is seriously a life sentence

As well as 24-hour counselling for two hundred grand a year, a proper diet and fitness consultation that he could easily afford, and experimental drugs and techniques that could (possibly) flush the heroin from his system over time. He had the money to finance this.

He was a weak cunt who deserved to die miserably.

He was shit in twister

Not him but I feel the same way about any junkie.

t. former heroin user who quit cold turkey by myself and have been clean for 5 years

True story, its the favourite film of the guy who founded reddit.