They should have fugged in those few hours

They should have fugged in those few hours.

> All that sexual tension for nothing

Is that Casper? Comfy kids movie

no it's the female ripoff of Stand By Me

It's perfectly normal for teenage girls in movies to want dick from ghosts and werewolves and vampires and shit like that. And it's perfectly okay to watch stuff like that and sell it in preteen bookstores and shit. But a boy who wants to fuck monster girls is a perverted anime protag and people who like it are socially maladjusted losers.

Monstergirls are literally fetishizing different races and play off to the colonization fantasies of white men, they ought to be shunned as toxic

You're a very autistic person

closest we got to a ghostbusters 3

she looks convincingly infatuated, good actings

how is a girl wanting a yaff from the wolfman different from a girl who wants to get BLACKED?

>black people aren't werewolves, user

and chinese girls aren't fucking centaurs, either

Point is, there is nothing wrong with white girls wanting to tear down racial boundaries imposed upon them and people of color by white males by seeking an interracial relationship, whereas a white male having a relationship with a person of a different race is inevitably him playing upon his colonization fetish and the need to submit other races, which he sees as inferior, to his will through the act of rape

yes but anime is about asian men fucking spider girls and weird shit like that, not white men

so it should be ok

I remember this one of the few movies that made my mother cry.
True kino.

Anime is made by white-tier levels of privilege people, and the characters are white looking, allowing white people to self-identify as the rapist, colonizing main character as he goes on in his quest of submitting other races through his phallus

Anime is made by japanese, for japanese, and featuring japanese characters m8. If a character was of any other ethnicity, they'd let you know.

palpable sexual tension in this scene

And I said that Japanese people are white-tier levels of privilege, did you even read my post?
Also, the author making the anime for Japanese people doesn't mean that it doesn't allow white people to live out their rape fantasies through it

Casper is such a beta cuck he wouldnt even get laid in a haunted whore house

Isn't that the kindest way to submit other races? I mean considering the options

Rape apologists like you should be shot

Men fucking hot aliens, vampires, and anything in-between is the most common stock romance in media and people went decades without complaining.

>white males didn't complain about white male power fantasies
Wow, tell me more