Ever wonder what the MCU would be like if he didnt die? Granted hes not the most popular Avenger...

Ever wonder what the MCU would be like if he didnt die? Granted hes not the most popular Avenger, but I cant help but think how things would be different. Do you miss him?

I do miss him
idk what would have been if he survived but I think he could have been utilized better

Would he be team cap or tea tony?

Would he have fought against his sis?

What does his for realsies costume in the alternate ending where he lives and joins the New Avengers looks like?

Well his death does put more focus and characterization on Wanda, so thats good.
Im pretty sure he would stick with his sis. That and he'd probably be annoyed getting locked up more so than Wanda.

Yes, I miss him. I hope Whedon gets raped with a cactus for killing him.

What was his reason for offing him again?

Logic would say he would stand by his sister in Cap's side, but rules of dramatic tension in movies would probably find a contrived way for them to be in opposing sides.

He's a hack

I don't think he's be pro-anyone, I think he'd be anti-stark
i.e team cap

Team Cap, he hates Stark.

Because Joss thought he was being clever hinting Hawkeyes death and instead switched to Quicksilver last minute. Although Im sure the shared FOX rights had a hand in it too. Its a shame though, Marvel could have stole the Flash audience

MCU Quicksilver? Nah, I don't miss him
He felt like such a non-character and his death was just used to slightly upset Wanda
The worst part is, he got killed in the most retarded and gratuitous way possible
I think his death is the point I realized the MCU was going to shit
like said, I hope Whedon gets raped in the ass with a cactus. on fire.

>Marvel could have stole the Flash audience
They could, but they would need to step their Quicksilver game waaay up, at least to compete with that once scene that made everyone fall in love with Fox's Quicksilver, I guess that since they knew he would get killed off, there was no point in investing in the character.

MCU quicksilver - shit-tier quicksilver

Makes sense

Im not sure its fair to call him shit tier given that they did fuck all with him but I understand your dislike for him

How can you miss someone that had 7 lines?

Fuck off, he didn't have a character or even have a cool scene in QS in DoFP.

Not him but I liked, "Get off your asses."

I'm still mad. Super speed is my favorite super power and now it's dead in the MCU.

Everything about his death was stupid. Whedon thinking he was clever with the bait and switch. Someone having to die because Whedon is such an incompetent writer he can't RAISE THE STAKES without killing someone. Quicksilver dying to bullets when it was shown how incredibly slow bullets move for him and that he can easily move people around at his speed during the train sequence. Whedon unable to resist a quip even when killing a central character during a dramatic moment.

The only thing that makes me less furious about it is the assumption it was mandated by the studio so they aren't competing with Foxsilver, but I'm not entirely sure that's actually the case.

He showed plenty of character in the limited time he was allotted, though.

I like the actor, i like the character in general
He had a few good scenes as I said, he was underutilized
I would have loved to see more

I hope he gets revived for good in Avengers 3 or 4

>Whedon is such an incompetent writer he can't RAISE THE STAKES without killing someone
this is why Russos=GODS

Not previous user but when I saw QS, all I thought was how much potential he had in this universe. Until he died making a quip.

>ywn see QS be overprotective of Wanda around Vision
>ywn see QS fight a cool villain or in Civil War

Curious to how the airport fight would have played out

Team Cap, then we would get the Quartet.

Theres an interview of joss going on about how he didnt want to, but he had to kill "somebody".

It would allow Vision to be apart of more of the fighting. Let's assume no other heroes are added besides Quicksilver to team Cap. Then Quicksilver is zooming around the tarmac and Vision is making sure no one gets out. Vision tries to get close to Wanda, of course, and Pietro's hot head tries to keep him away.

Marvel never does much good shit with their speedsters, not even in the comics, which pisses me off.

>We will never have Quicksilver, Makkari, Spitfire, and Speed Demon having a race or doing crazy speedester shit.

I really want to get inside this mans head. I like him too but you got a wife who is like twenty years your senior. And you got two children so you're genetically connected for life. I mean hes in his prime and has to resist temptation because he couldn't keep his /ss/ urges in check while showing love for a woman who is mediocre at best.

Nevermind her getting older, but you have to wake up next to that for the rest of your life. Till death. I am curious as to how some people make relationships like that work and still keep your dick in its cage around younger, more beautiful women. Assuming he's faithful of course.

yeah, i don't understand that either

the cynic in me would also reply with
> but you have to wake up next to that for the rest of your life
*her life
I hope it's not a "I want to be a rich widower" scenario

True. He stands to get a lotta dough if she ever kicks the bucket.

He should've done everyone a favor and killed himself.

Whedon is well known for killing off characters for drama. It's to a point where any character that's happy is expected to be killed off in his shows.

Whedon can't write a haiku without killing off a character. He uses killing someone as a substitute for good writing.

I kept praying he was alive and well, revived by Dr Cho's healing tech - but was kept off the radar by Steve, who had him in Europe looking for Bucky - only for Pietro to make an appearance at the airport fight and wreck shit.

His powers and attitude were a refreshing addition.

Super Speed is just so inherently cool.

Ultimate Quicksilver was kind of a badass. He was a hell of a lot faster than 616 Quicksilver, closer to the Flash. I really loved when later on they had the crazy team up of him Hulk, and Evil Reed, that was fantastic. It almost made up for previous evil reeds failure.

He could have had Cho's healing tech, or maybe enhanced healing speed, or maybe just that he should have been able to dodge those bullets easily. Pick one, his death was bullshit in a series like this.

His attitude is funny because he was basically the stand in for classic Quicksilver, and classic Hawkeye. Hawkeye wasn't a elite shield agent with a wife and kids, he was a circus performer that thought "I'm a badass, I could totally be a super hero! I mean if some weird old man in star spangled jammies can do it, right?!" Then he joined the avengers and never stopped giving cap shit. I wish we had kept Quicksilver just to keep Cap honest.

They actually filmed an ending where Cho's healing tech saved him and he's in that last scene with the other Avengers, but didn't use it.

What side would Pietro be on for Civil War?

that's not nice

Fuck you, you feminist hack dipshit
You killed the Avengers for me

Opposite of Wanda out of jealousy.