What is the American equivalent to this film?

What is the American equivalent to this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_England_'86
youtube.com/watch?v=NdWg9YA567Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMzwGK9Gjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There isn't one. Stop trying to ruin actual kino.

American History X

Pure Skinhead Kino

Is the tv series any good?

Do the Right Thing?

A lot darker but yes if you enjoyed the film. Characters get more fleshed out.

Sort of, it's not really coming of age but it has the slice of life atmosphere

There is no American equivalent for the whole "teenage delinquent" genre, they don't want to see it and when they do it's exaggerated as fuck

Kids

Honestly, I think it's even better. One of my favourite shows of all time. As someone else said, it's so much darker though. If you loved the characters, it's far more intimate so yeah, watch it.

SLC punk

kids was the first thing i thought of but when i actually thought about it i came to the conclusion that American History X is more like it

what is the american equivalent to this australian kino ?

i think its very good, but i also think the film works very well as a self contained piece and its kind of a shame to see all the characters story arcs extended so far when the film resolved them so nicely.

but its a great series, very grim.

HIGH FASHION

One of the best television dramas ever created. It's shamefully underrated.

I was about to say this.

We watched both movies in social studies class in elementary school. I still love American History X, This is England is a 6/10.

>American Tripfag has shit taste

More news at 11

I'm swedish you dip

OBSESSED

Well then you can't really relate to either, can you

American History X. It was way better than TIE too.

>I can't relate to movies unless they're set in my own country

ok...

Careful. Don't forget the last time you angered the Vikings.

There is a tv series's?

dont mind him
hes a britbongistanian
they are all retarded on the count of all the inbreeding

Not in this case, This Is England and American History X are both intrinsic to their settings

I sincerely doubt they resonate as strongly with people that are foreign to British or American society

This Is England 86, 88 and 90

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_England_'86

Not all the time. The spine of it all is pretty universal. This is England is basically a guilt trip on what could happen when you're too nationalistic.

Whereas American History X is more of a reality to race war in real life. Never let your guard down because niggers are going to nig.

Oh I also liked the Aussie's Romper Stomper too.

>Tripfag with shit taste

This is England also feels a lot or instead on the working class compared to American history
>Whereas American History X is more of a reality to race war in real life. Never let your guard down because niggers are going to nig.
way to miss the point of the movie

Both are about skinheads, which I knew nothing about at the time.

American History X delivers way more emotion, it's better acted and with more interesting cinematography than This is England.

This is England is good, but not great and as said the message in TIE is more ham fisted.
When I watched these movies I watched them in the swedish ghetto and seeing a movie about where white men are evil racists and pakis dindu nuthin is far from the reality of the situation.

No it wasn't you just like the scene where he gets fucked in the shower you faggot

You're a Tripfag and therefore your argument is invalid

>way to miss the point of the movie

That was one of the points of the movie and it is true to life.

It shows the confusion of real life in a way because it displays you can't go to a far extreme or it will spell trouble. Derrick Vinyard going too far nationalistic got him in jail, while going too far liberal got his brother killed. AHX was deep was fuck. Ahead of it's time.

heh, heh, you're next on my rape list you dirty little slut.

>Argumentum Ad Iter Codice

KILLKID wins again

And yet whoever wins, Sweden loses

Is this what autism looks like?

Russia vs the Muslims: Requiem

>while going too far liberal got his brother killed
What, are you sure that you watched the right movie? Because you are getting a lot of things wrong

/fa/ isnt quite Sup Forums

I would kill to see a good Scandinavian skinhead movie where they fight the Somalis. The music can be metal guitar solo. But no Varg.

Meh, let it be like the Matrix. You interpret it judging on where you from. East Coast USA here. Never let your guard down around a nigger opponent.

>I would kill to see a good Scandinavian skinhead movie where they fight the Somalis.
This might be illegal in Sweden, and who's going to risk that?

So? Film it in Finland.

So let me get this straight, him taking a piss in the schools bathroom makes him "far liberal " in your eyes?
The Russians

I don't think you read it correctly. I said nothing about his brother going "liberal". It's when Derrick Vinyard went "liberal" and let his guard down that a nig shot his brother while he was pissing.

Doesn't exist IRL. The closest thing you get are the nazi vs commie fights.
Or the police defending the nazis vs commie fights, everytime the nazis have big protests they need to ask for free speech protection from the police before they go.

This fight is one where it's "unplanned" so not so many cops are involved.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdWg9YA567Y

This is the worst video I could find, commies vs cops.
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMzwGK9Gjs

No I understand you perfectly, which is why you confuse me.

>Swedish Tripfag has shit taste

More news at 11

You said his brother went "liberal", which he didn't. Learn to read you filthy thieving nigger. And if I catch your little black ass snooping around my garage again I'll fucking kill you.

No you where the one who said he went liberal

Yeah Derrick Vinyard went more "liberal" at the end. Derrick Vinyard was the skinhead played by Ed Norton. I'm not saying that he became an SJW cuck faggot that marched for Hitlerry. But he did let his guard down in a sense by distancing himself from the skins and trusting nigs due to what he went through in jail.

Oh he trusted black he says? Is that why he was afraid that the black gangs would attack him?

He forgave, but forgot too. The later was the problem.

No Boyz n the Hood?

>Not beating off to a dripping wet Edward Norton taking it up the butt from a manly White Supremacists.

Yep, you're a fag.