1. your country

1. your country

2.what do you think about latex/what do women in your country think of latex

would you like a latex gf?

i like to think russian/german women like latex the most

seems like a whole lot of work, but i dont find it devoid of sexual appeal so sure.

interesting colours...

they are light

hnnng
HNNNNNNNG

Wearing rubber must feel awful, why would anybody do that?

Then again women are dumb enough to wear high heels, despite no man aside from few creepy fetishists ever cared about that.

its latex and its feels nice and gets them attention

never mind I just got the eureka moment for how the reflections work on latex, it's obvious and I should've understood it with my current understanding of lighting

>tfw no dominant latex gf

tfw no latex turkish gf who hates white men

do you want a mummy dom gf?

anime :3

yeah but anime

mmmmmm

I really want to be dominated by a latex milf like if i was his son, where she can do whatever she wants

tfw playime with mummy

"What do you think about latex?"
If your skin is unable to breath for an extended period of time, it can cause serious health issues.

Other than that, it's really sexy.

>Tfw you will never have a mummy dom gf to fug

1. Germany
2. I like it and yes, I would also like a latex gf

I had a girlfriend who was sort of in stocking and dressing up in other fetish lingery. But I could never ask for this. I don't know, if I would look like a perf desu.

Latex makes my benis hard like nothing else. No idea what Swedish women think of it though, I think it's more popular down in Germany

sub latex gf to be precise, I don't want a dom

Hello from /brit/

mmmmmmm

>I think it's more popular down in Germany
I don't know. It's very risky to out yourself this way here too. You can easily loose your relationship, if she is not into it. So you try to avoid it. You can only carefully look what she likes.

Maybe this fetish community is bigger here. But it's an entirely different thing, like a sub culture. I guess you would want a normal loving gf though.

>lose your relationship because of a type of clothing
lolwut

I think the worst that can happen if you ask your girlfriend to wear latex is that she'll say no. I doubt most women would break up with you because of a fairly normal fetish

I prefer softer materials.

1. Flag

2. I like it very much
I think women here would consider it the same as greater BDSM - a bit weird but acceptable in a relationship
most girls are into their own weird shite anyway

- the latex /brit/poster