The Fix #2 Storytime

The official Steve Lieber summoning thread

shit... I was refreshing Sup Forums whole day and just literally downloaded this and was going to post it here.

good catch, op

thank you Steve for not just copypasting the beat panels at the end of that page

>In N Out
God I miss California right now. Bongland's cool and all, but as soon as I get back I'm getting a goddamn 3x3.

Buy the fucking book

>the masked flag-burner
kek

Jesus fucking Christ, that's cold.

Cute

A little mean-spirited desu.

Good stuff. Thanks, OP!

British fast food is pretty universally terrible.

Bump

>that cover

This comic is pretty decent, but it seems like it's trying too hard to be as foul as possible.

>actually addressing the readers

What a cute dog.

I hope he doesn't get hurt.

what the fuck

Oh steve.
You do the best sequential motion humor on the market.

what in the fuck?

oh wow this is gonna be bad

I think it's a joke reference to Superior Foes of Spider-Man. There was a page of Boomerang fantasizing about killing is lawyer and peeing on his corpse. Marvel edited the urine out, but based Steve Lieber would draw it into your issue if you brought it to him at a con.

That is unbelievably fucked.

buy the book so it makes money so they make more of it

>Jizzmotronsux75

I love this book.

How many issues is this gonna last?

Damn

Thanks Op
Thanks Spencer
Thanks Lieber

So good

Also Steve if you're in here you're the best

One of the few floppies I still pick up

bump

So what, is he a pedophile or something?

I think that's implied yes

Roy is implying it as a possibility but he doesn't know, he's just saying someone that nice MUST be hiding something

because he's such a cunt and is surrounded by cunts that he can't comprehend someone being nice without any ulterior motivation

>he can't comprehend someone being nice without any ulterior motivation

Yep.

Hey you.

oh shit, it worked.

Hey Steve.
Just curious, what's your summer con schedule look like?

Hai Leby.

Picking this up in a couple hours. Really good stuff.

Roy is a bigger cunt than Boomerang already. Record time.

>Just curious, what's your summer con schedule look like?
Thanks for asking! Next ones coming up are Denver in May, Salt Lake City and Rose City (Portland) in September

>thank you Steve for not just copypasting the beat panels at the end of that page

I'm lazy enough that if it would have worked, I would have just done a straight copypaste. But the character moment needed that slight change in his expression, so I redrew his face.

Was it you or Nick who thought of the Banjo bit on page 10?
Still hearing Clark Gregg for Josh

I just want to say that I really love the look and character of Joel. I'm working in an organic grocery store right now, and about half our customers are hilariously similar to him.

Gotta take off. Hope everyone is enjoying the comic!

If you're getting the floppies, call your local store and reserve a copy. I'm hearing from a lot of shops that are already sold out of both issue 2 and the reprint of issue #1.

Next issue comes out in June!

>Was it you or Nick who thought of the Banjo bit on page 10?
That was Nick! My contributions to this page were the pacing, and picking the song they're covering.

Were those panels another break room photo reference?

bump

With that level of 'cover-up' being implied there? That's the most obvious guess.

Thank you, Steve!

Jesus.

This guy reminds me of that nice Mr. Boss from the iZombie show.

Based