Blaster Nation Update Thread

SPORTSMAN'S DOUBLE HERE WE COME

Mother / Daughter is pretty good stuff, though it works better when the third participant is a dude?

Wait, why would a neet have a pig? Neets are to insane and irresponsible to take care of anything

There is never a reason to not have a pet pig.

Huh. You'd think that Rinnie would be a little more worried about this turn of events. But I guess she is a sociopath.

I fucking hate this shit.

Oh boy

Lesbians in a webcomic

How original.

Well she did just drop the pig on the floor

I could have sworn Ashley was pretty ugly back when she was first introduced. I guess getting laid made her a lot prettier.

Waifu ranking

Ash's mom > Ash > Hammy > trash > Rinny

Pure fan service. Terrible

Oh come on, Hammy is a pet - at least hammy has an EXCUSE for being a NEET piece of trash.

Exactly my thought. This comic used to be cute, but this is just pandering on a massive scale. They already have a sex comic for those who want it.

Man, Ash's mom is stone cold sexy. Christ almighty.

I was hoping this arc would be for Rinnie to face the concequences of being an asshole, but suddenly it's more lesbian teasing: ~ ara ara edition
The facing-consequences part propably comes in a few strips, but this kinda ruins it

Oh Ash's mom how awesome are you.

Forgive me, I don't read this comic, but is one of these characters old enough to be a mom and the artist doesn't know how to draw a middle-aged woman, or am I just misunderstanding the strip?

Those who live with their parents "share" responsibilities "with" their parents.

Having them intentionally unlikeable is new.

One is an insane neet, the other is a complete fucking asshole other characters have lost patience with.

The mother is just fucking with her daugter. Which is something new in a webcomic too, a parent who isn't either a strawman villain or a bland vanilla tofu accepting character crutch.

I know!

She just dropped that poor piggy on the floor! What a bitch!

Rinnie did nothing wrong so she doesn't have to face any consequences.

>I could have sworn Ashley was pretty ugly back when she was first introduced. I guess getting laid made her a lot prettier.

She was never ugly, just not pretty. She was completely plain.
That, and the art style improved a fuck ton since the beginning, so everyone looks better now.

Getting laid makes all women look prettier too.

How does a mom like Ash's mom have an Ash like Ash?

This panders to my fetishes, so it's okay.

Nonsense.