If you vote for Hilary Clinton she will bring back the 90's

If you vote for Hilary Clinton she will bring back the 90's.

Isn't that what you want manchildren?

the 90s was shit. take off the nostalgia goggles

Does it mean i would be 7 again?

That's not how I remember them, I was happy, I used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in my pajamas every morning.

The 70/90 times were probaly the most degenerate times. Probaly more than today.

What? If you lived outside of the South East of England then the 90's were shit.

2000's were way better.

In all seriousness, all the 1990's nostalgiafags are from either the USA or Canada.

Nothing is stopping you from doing that now

>bring back the 90's
>10 years of meh then suffer through 2001-2015 all over again
No thanks, we just made it through the bullshit, I'll stay in [current year] and enjoy everything that comes after the turning point.

>implying Trump isn't a 90s candidate

He's the 80's candidate you dipshit

>Europeans suffering at the expense of American happiness

wtf i love the 90s now

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

who says im not voting for hillary?

Fucking leaf you aren't voting at all

Only if we get to remove Serb again

My new favorite copypasta. I can see a fatty Naruto fan saying this while feeling powerful.

Common sense

>Hillary doing anything but initiating WWIII

find another job, fag

hey burger, im here on business

i'll be back in a month
and i'll be cancelling out your vote ;)

No thanks, we've had enough of it last time

Isn't that what this place always talks about wanting?

Vote Hillary Clinton to put her husband back in the white house
I thought Sweds were supposed to be more cucked than this

Two jewish supreme judges were appointed during Bill Clinton's administration.

>falling for pre-teen bait and terrorist propaganda

you're too stupid to use the internet

This warmongering cunt will bring back the 90s allright, but it will be closer to 1090 instead of 1990.