George

How can one man have so much blatant contempt for his own series without outright saying it? Everything he says or does about Star Wars is taking the piss or intentionally shitting all over the series.

Also, why were the clone wars considered the "most destructive war in galactic history" despite being a war fought almost entirely between highly disposable clones and robots?

because he spent years putting his heart into making kino for us. People repaid him by shitting and memeing over his work more than any movies in history, and then leaping into the the arms of Disney as soon as he sold the franchise and they started putting out uninspired zombie Star Wars to sell Happy Meal toys and appease niggers and feminists.

Apologize.

He wanted to go more kiddy with it. Absolutely everyone shot down Jar Jar and he had to go down a darker path. His talent doesn't lie in writing for edgelords and it came out a mess.

he had a vision, and had the unwarranted confidence from the original trilogy.
he showed us that vision, and showed everyone what a hack fraud he is.

i don't blame him. i would've done the same has i struck gold for no reason.

Why do you care so much about what he thinks? He barely had involvement with the series until Disney bought it, and after they pushed him out because his ideas were no good, (at least to them), he has no involvement whatsoever. Beyond giving his opinion about the new films whenever they come out and never again and his history with Star Wars, he's probably not going to speak about it, so why obsess over him?

just look at the fans and youve got your answers

they will never stop bitching about lucas. they are mentally ill people

The fans are 30 something faggots and 16 year old girls trying to get attention by liking it.

The demographic is 5th graders.

George Lucas is a hack. Daily reminder that he only directed one (1) movie from original trilogy and that Empire Strikes Back was good only because all his retarded ideas were shot down.

>"most destructive war in galactic history" despite being a war fought almost entirely between highly disposable clones and robots?
the death toll on civilian life and damage to infrastructure in the entire galaxy suffered by two armies with disposable fodder loosening the leashes on them to just completely fuck each other up.

>he doesn't know that jar-jar was intended to be a big bad.
>he doesn't know that george's master plan was ruined by autistic star wars man children.

>The Trade Federation
Everything about this is so baffling it leaves me at a loss. They call themselves the Trade Federation yet they're a bunch of technicians controlling INNUMERABLE vast armies robots and fleets automated ships. What do they even do?
Why is there only one trade federation in the galaxy?
Do they control all the trade in the fucking galaxy?
Apparently they do which is how they fund this organization, which logically therefore is the most powerful organization in the galaxy. But if that's the case, where does Sidious come in? I know he's Sheev, but what the fuck is he offering them? Political Favours? The own all the trade in the galaxy! There should have 5 Sheevs by now. Sidious should have been Nute Gunray controlling everything economically and politically.

The funny thing is that they realized how stupid this all is as soon as the next movie and revised the villains as "The Separatists"

>hey're a bunch of technicians controlling INNUMERABLE vast armies robots and fleets automated ships
illegally

>Why is there only one trade federation in the galaxy?
there isn't, that's like asking why there's only one consumer electronics manufacturer in America because of General Electric.

>Do they control all the trade in the fucking galaxy?
obviously not, otherwise they wouldn't be strongarming planets into signing unfavorable trade agreements.

>Apparently they do which is how they fund this organization, which logically therefore is the most powerful organization in the galaxy.
what the fuck are you talking about

>I know he's Sheev, but what the fuck is he offering them? Political Favours?
he's a fucking Sith lord, are you really too retarded to understand why they wouldn't want him on their side?

>The own all the trade in the galaxy!
No they fucking don't.

>There should have 5 Sheevs by now.
what

>The funny thing is that they realized how stupid this all is as soon as the next movie and revised the villains as "The Separatists"
The Trade Federation were part of the Separatists, Nute Gunray even appears in Episode II and is fucking killed on-screen by Darth Vader in Episode III you fucking imbecile.

God I hate anime posters.

Everyone has blatant contempt for Star Wars. Creators, fans, casuals, even the kids it's supposedly made for.

Creators emphasize over and over that it's for kids but most kids don't stay interested in it for long. The ones that are austistic enough to stick around are eventually put off by inconsistencies or are steered into STEM encouraging stuff by their parents.

My nephews and nieces hated Jar Jar. They think the political bits are boring. the clone wars series was too dark for them. They're frustrated at the lack of focus on saga relevent characters too. The merch is all over the place.

Even "woke" casuals are reluctant to push it. What "woke" parent is going to let their toddler watch something with sibling incest, child murder, a guy choking his pregnant wife, dismemberment, and sexualized mind rape? I have a black coworker who hates the shit out of Finn because his character was inconsistent. He was whatever the movie needed him to be.
>is horrified by his friend's death, befriends the guy who killed his friend
>refuses to kill, cheers at his former comrades (who are brainwashed) being killed
>is indoctrinated as stormtrooper, calls Han a war hero
>"you looked at me like no one else did" (muh white savior), was literally chased down and beat with a stick
>racist scene where he drank out of a watering hole like an animal
>supposedly Phasma's best fighter, was a janitor on SKB
>again, supposedly doesn't like violence, takes unhero-like glee at the thought of former superior getting crushed to death in a trash compactor
>dumb as fuck
They went through hoops to make sure the audience knew Finn was non-threatening and inferior to the white protagonist whose tail he was chasing. He's still not over TFA marketing leading them on to think Finn was going to be a jedi.

>appease niggers and feminists
>implying he's displeased with this
He's literally married to a textbook strong independent black careerwoman. He has a black daughter. Fuck off.

Will we ever know what he had planned plus what he had planned for episode 2 and 3. Episode 1 is just one awful mess.
>Ooops that ship is flying by itself into space
>Ooops now I am in this galactic space battle
>I'm just a kid. I don't know what I am doing. It all works out as planned
That triggers me the most but maybe it was a metaphor for Lucas striking gold without even really knowing what he was doing. Really makes you think.

What store is this? I am not American so I don't recognize it. Why does a rich person like him have to eat such shitty food in a public place. I will never have the money he has but even I spent more money on eating better food. I would go to nice restaurants and got my own chefs to cook proper meals for me. So what the fuck is going on? So rich and so lonely. It saddens me. I also wouldn't dare to approach him. Always found that to be rude. Lots of celebs where I live and I bump into them on the streets but I never say a thing and even look away because I don't want them to feel bad.

it's just some place in a mall food court, they have them in Europe too you faggot

>I would go to nice restaurants and got my own chefs to cook proper meals for me.
not everybody has the time to do this and some people just enjoy some shit fast food from time to time. Also Lucas is a fat dork who got lucky, having money doesn't mean he's going to start having the tastes of a Rockefeller.

Some people can't appreciate fine food. I know I can't, and I think I lose nothing because of this incapacity. I would like to think that if I became as wealthy as Lucas, my taste wouldn't suddenly change and I wouldn't waste money like that through conspicuous consumption.

TFA is the shittiest star wars film ever made, Rey's a mary sue, and you're an unabashed cock sucker.

>jar-jar was intended to be a big bad.

That's a meme and you know it. As I said he had to write for the edgelords that need their children's movie to be dark.

Also enjoy being smug and condecending about something as shitty as Star Wars.

Have you ever heard about the Hanseatic League, or of the Most Serene Republic of Venice?

>Also enjoy being smug and condecending about something as shitty as Star Wars.
Did I do something to upset you? Smug and condescending? Kek, grow a spine.

Kek

>nobody cares about what you consider to be your best/serious work
>everybody cares about something you wrote solely because it is appealing to the masses

>comes into star wars thread
>everyone is always smug and condescending
>"star wars is shit so stop being smug and condescending"

What a fucking cry baby faggot

Why did George have to make his movies set in space? I don't like movies in space, mainly because space is a very bland and restrictive environment. There are so many other cool environments like the sea and air. Star Wars would have been a lot better in the air, but I guess people just fucking live for that space shit or whatever. I blame those Star Trek dunces.

You're welcomed to go and watch something else. This is a fantasy set in SPACE! If that's not your bag, then go else where. Just A reminder, Star Wars is officially dead. It died the moment George Lucas sold it to the white slavers.

Normies don't understand George.
He isn't shitting on anything. He made the prequels when he was practically already an old man, and made them specifically for kids, his kids. He obviously isn't the same young filmmaker he once was when he made THX or the original Star Wars. Why do you normies keep regurgitating such banal crap as if your pathetic postulations hold any water?

In a 97 interview George Lucas said that it doesn't matter what we do to film because one day, we'll be able to fix it all with computers. Yes, the technology is there but there's no software to control the technology to take actual films and redo them in computers. When he did the prequels, he literally said we could fix that in the computer. The more you watch the more you understand that he was simply a man out of touch with technology and a lot of other things which is fine, we're all autistic in our own way. But as lousy as we can say his prequels were, they were not even close as bad as The Shit Awakens, with its irreparably destroyed and dull and incredibly uninteresting mary sue protagonist, or it's illogical silliness; the Empire's still a thing and the Republic is the Resistance for some reason; and George Lucas used the prequels to show how Sidious afforded both the death star and created the empire but in the new movie, there's a ten times larger death star even though the bad guys no longer had the resources of the empire because that reverted to a republic and the funding for the first was due to the sacrifice of the separatist and the banking clans.

Nice meme.

Well I thought it would be a special chain that serves pasta.

>not everybody has the time to do this
Oh yeh because Mr Lucas is so fucking busy at the moment. Oh wait he actually isn't.

How can he savely walk around in a mall without bodyguards if he is so rich and famous?

>How can he savely walk around in a mall without bodyguards if he is so rich and famous?
because he's most likely in Hollywood, and there are probably three to five people in that mall that are more famous and likely to be noticed than he is at any given time.

There is no such thing as feeling sorry for George. The prequels were successful and overall well received. George made his money. He just quit making movies. He sold his company to Disney. If you are mad about the direction of Star Wars now, it's all George's fault for selling it. I don't get why people want to say they are sorry.

No, Kennedy lied to him, George said, in so many words that he was lied to. Kennedy set up the deal with Disney and she then lied to George about Star Wars direction and when George found out what really was up, it was too late. It was Kennedy who signed on Mark and the others, it was her who brokered the deal. She's a judas, or just as bad, or maybe as worse, a jezebel.