Should Refn sue?

Should Refn sue?

thats a sweet poster

It's what Drive should have been

meme premise
meme cast
meme colors

Remember when an actor playing the lead of a career-criminal in a film, looked like he had some character (or at least a few forehead wrinkles) due to the myriad of shit he'd probably witnessed, while perfecting his particular illegal craft over many, many years while not dying from it?

Steve McQueen remembers. Or he would, if he wasn't dead.

What do you expect from the biggest meme director in the business? The hack who got his start directing his two meme "nerd culture" buddies in a meme sitcom before moving on to the cringiest memeist "trilogy" of comedies and the fucking PIECE DE RESISTANCE, the ultimate meme film ever made: Scott f*ckig Pilgrim. He even stuck his dick in a memerat for a while.

Edgar Wright is a meme hack and I for one will NOT be seeing this meme film.

good poster, shit movie

Preach n*gga!

I don't hate or like Wright. He's just mediocre. Nothing he's directed is extraordinary in any way.

He is the living embodiment of reddit

I always thought his shit was overrated

He dead? Damn whitey done assign a dead man to direct a tupac documentary, thats just disrespectful

>le audisdig plebbit boy "I drive" lololo xD
Sup Forums should sue

Remember when people could read before casting judgement?

>implying I was casting judgement on OP

lel so LE REDDIT lmao am I right? am I right??

No, dumbass, Melville should sue Refn

trailer doesn't really feel like Wright, except for the "musical" editing of a few sequences

>post scott pilgrim vs the world edgar wright
>current day kevin spacey
>jamie "black eric roberts" foxx
lel

based ansel

>tfw you look exactly like a scruffy version of ansel elgort and every time he releases a movie times because girls subconsciously think i look familiar and hot and soon a month after every ansel release i once again become invisible to the female gender

tfw i would still be a virgin without the fault in our stars

>meme meme meme meme
How can you live with yourself?

>What is a parody
Come on, Edgar Wright's career is built on this.

are you insane? I never even heard of this dude. what the hell are you talking about. how old are you

i'm 20 now

i hadn't heard about him either before someone told me i look like him i think he's mostly in teen girl flicks like divergent and the fault in our stars and the carrie remake

which was obviously great for me in high school

You're a fucking meme

Sup Forums doesn't like Scott Pilgrim anymore?

Sup Forums isn't one entity. you mean that sperglord doesn't like Scott Pilgrim

scott pilgrim is literally red dit: the movie you fucking newfag

YEAH. YOU BETTER ONLY LIKE WHAT THIS GUY LIKES. FUCK EVERYONE ON REDDIT, Sup Forums IS LE MASTER RACE

How to spot shit taste for $100, Alex

Cant help but get hyped with that poster