You think we'll just allow Trump to do an AMA on Reddit?

You think you're the only experts on raiding and trolling Sup Forums?

Reddit is OUR turf, motherfuckers.

BRING IT.

Lmao

Go outside man lmao

cringed hard

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

mods please delete this shit

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

>>>/reddit/

Yes, I think you will. You guys are too cuck to do otherwise. Look how long it took you to throw off Ellen Pao. And you're still heavily restricted and censored.

You want the pretty money dolled up lies? They go to you.

They want the honest unfiltered opinions and truth? They come here.

Come up with something original hypocrite.

This is cringier than OP.

Good luck against 40 /the_donald moderators, automod, and tens of thousands of Trumpeteers downvoting you.

not an argument

Don't be retarded. We can't have Trump closely associated with us.

Free speech forums are still beyond the current political climate.

>being this new.

>You think we'll just allow Trump to do an AMA on Reddit?
Yes. He's going to do it and you can't stop him.

OK calm down, guys. I'm just shitposting to gauge Sup Forums reaction. lel

But desu I wouldn't be surprised if the whole of Reddit actually do try to derail God Emperor Trump's AMA.

>gr8 b8 m8
you don't have turf, because turf implies control

kek

newfags detected

>donald trump BTFO all competition at the republican primaries
>can't stump the trump!
>donald trump BTFO megyn kelly and fox news
>can't stump the trump!
>donald trump BTFO the pope
>can't stump the trump!
>donald trump BTFO bernie sanders and hillary clinton
>can't stump the trump!
>on a roll to become the next president of the usa
>NOT SO FAST
>a proud fedora wearing brony stands up with the best of stale memes stolen from Sup Forums
>the trump is stumped
Where were you?

>We take down reddit
>The reddits think the mods and admins did it
>The mods and admins think the Jews did it
>The media gets hyped about hackers on steroids
>We get some OC
>Hopefully some Indian immigrants are killed in the resulting leftist sperg out from being overworked in their IT jobs

Make Internet Great Again

You guys are fucking retards

>mfw I see my favourite pasta

The AMA is not on the turf of liberal regressives. It's in /r/the_donald. So, save for the entire site going down (which I wouldn't put it past them to do that), raging liberals and their stupid fucking gotcha bullshit and accusations of "racism" will be banned immediately.

First Pasta Best Pasta

Post yfw when he tells a redditor to "go back to ______"

He is doing an AMA on reddit to convert burnouts.
Allot will be converted and allot of far left collectivists will get BTFO.

Can't wait. Might be the first time I actually bother to go on reddit.

Fuck you lying faggot

allahu ackbar my british friend

reddit please leave, you're not welcome here

You came to the wrong neighborhood kiddo.

Sup Forums will be there to downvote any tough questions into oblivion.

Sup Forums will be ready with softball questions and memes.

>not realizing it's a pasta
kek

Jesus Christ. I think we need to rethink our open borders policy

Hi. I use Reddit as well. I've got this in the bag. If you are such a tough guy then give me you're account name and I will give you bad karma. You know that I have a lot of good from the insightful posts I make, right? I could down vote your comments too oblivion. Scared? Heh... Well, you should be.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

Check these sick digits