What did you think of the ten-minutes long tracking shot of Mike brushing his teeth from the toothbrush POV in the...

What did you think of the ten-minutes long tracking shot of Mike brushing his teeth from the toothbrush POV in the latest episode? How did they mount a camera on a fucking toothbrush?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9KhxH-vOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was ok but nothing compared to the sheet of toilet paper's POV point of view when he wiped his ass, pure KINO.

>mfw got flushed

Personally I loved the scene where the POV is from mikes bag of chips when he's scoping out Los Pollos. It lasted a little long, but still a good solid 15 minutes of kino.

BANEPOSTING IS DEAD

MAKE WAY FOR VINCEPOSTING

FIRST!

it wasnt actually mike
they used a gopro and shoved it in and out of a horses mouth

I wonder how many people actually thought Chuck was physically ill instead of insane.

I'm on the fence if Howard knew or not. He seems smart enough to have figured it out, but on the other hand maybe he trusts Chuck too much to think ill of him.

I want a Kim heels POV

No one honestly thought that he was physically ill did they?

Jesus I was literally punching the air with fucking glee when Chuck broke the fuck down in court. It was one of the most satisfying moments in television history for me. Seeing him crumble like that was worth all the toothbrush tracking scenes in the world.

Literally everyone knew Chuck was just crazy, but were too pussy to call him out.

Those scenes were totally part of the build up though. But yea, fantastic moment. I like this show more than Breaking Bad so far, well at least a lot better than season 4 and 5 of BB.

I'm still not sure if there's not at least a few people that believed him. Did Chuck even believe it? Fuck that guy anyways, but this isn't over. Chuck may be down but he's not out.

Yeah man I was just fucking with the baiters. I love this show more than most anything else on TV. Slow build-ups and atmospheric long-shots included.

>Did Chuck even believe it?
Now that's an interesting question. It could be argued that it was a manifestation of his neuroses and internal vulnerability and blaming it on an illness was easier than facing that reality.

>Now that's an interesting question. It could be argued that it was a manifestation of his neuroses and internal vulnerability and blaming it on an illness was easier than facing that reality.

I think on some level Chuck knows, but he's otherwise very intelligent. Smart people are very good at defending weird or stupid ideas, even for themselves. I think now that it's in the open it's going to mess with him though, part of the lie was convincing others that it's true. Now that people won't believe him anymore he'll go into an identity crisis of sorts. It won't make him a more stable person that's for sure.

vince is literally the tarantino of television

there's no current running through an unplugged battery

Doesn't matter. He exposed himself in a moment of weakness. I don't get the discussion around this, it's not relevant anymore.

So? That just proves his mental health is what's wrong with him

It doesn't matter. It triggered his condition, it actually works against him if Jimmy points that out.

Yeah, but Jimmy said his case was based on lies and motivated by hatred, and then Chuckold all but screamED, "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!!"

Remember that scene in either season 1 or 2 where the nurse turned on some electric monitor on his bed and Chuck didn't notice?

We have known chuck is crazy for a while.

best moment in both BCS and BB actually

I'd rather have more of Jimmy painting her toes and rubbing her feet. I'm pretty sure Jimmy is the sub in that relationship.

I think most people seeing him on screen for the first time and hearing of his illness concluded that it was mental instead of physical. That episode did serve as definite proof though.

Before this show I read an article on it where there was a group of people claiming to have this moving away from society, so it wasn't the first time I've heard of this so called disease. There's still no proof it's a real ailment though. Especially in chucks case where it supposedly showed up out of nowhere, even before we hear of his ex wife.

She's pretty fit

I don't get why Howard didn't tell Kim why he was mad at her. She vouched for Jimmy and Howard got him a job at Davis and Maine. Jimmy fucked everything up thus humiliating Howard. Does Howard expect Kim to read his mind or should it be obvious and Kim wants to ignore the consequences of jimmys actions. Was Howard even mad at Kim and was this just a ploy by chuck to hurt Jimmy? After Kim snagged mesa verde for hhm it would make sense for Howard to forgive her but doesn't.

I want to see a 47 minute continuous shot of Kim stepping on Jimmy's ballsack and berating him for being so crooked, exactly as he cums i want her to sigh and linger for a moment, perhaps wishing she had a cigarette, before slamming her heel down and bursting one of Jimmy's bollocks like a grape

Jimmy's antics at Davis and Main embarrassed HHM. Since they can't do anything to punish him, they made Kim take the fall for his actions. It was only after Jimmy apologized and pleaded to Chuck that Kim was reinstated.

It's increasingly apparent that Howard plays the bad guy even though it's Chuck that's pulling the strings. We'll see if that relationship changes now that Chuck has humiliated the firm in front of the Bar Association.

Kim is perfect for femdom.

She's tailor made for subs.

someone get on this kim's feet webm

its the ponytail and business outfit that does it for me
also check'd

I'm a domfag, but you might be onto something here

I can't even begin to fantasize about her being submissive, and my imagination is breddy gud

I actually think Howard has a very difficult path to walk. He was actually in Jimmy's corner for a very long time, but Chuck would always try to put a stop to any suggestion where Jimmy would get ahead.

Didn't Howard and Kim pretty much set Jimmy up at Davis and Main. It was only after Jimmy shit the bed at Davis and Main, that he fell out of favor with Howard, until then Howard was in Jimmy's corner (but he didn't realize it because Chuck was sabotaging Jimmy and making Howard play "bad cop").

And even then, I think Howard still had a shine for Jimmy. He respected him as a lawyer and was even amused by his goofy antics.

But after Jimmy sabotaged HHM getting Mesa Verde, Jimmy justifiably used up all his good favor with Howard. And when he broke into Chuck's house, he became the enemy.

Still, I have a sneaking suspicion Howard still likes Jimmy on a personal level. Jimmy is a likable guy, it's why Chuck resents him so much. Chuck just never had charisma so resents that he had to work 10X harder to accomplish what Jimmy does with pretty much charisma alone.

She's definately a top. No doubt Jimmy is dominated by her, personally and sexually. He probably gives her a ton of footrubs. If this was real life, I bet regular sex doesn't even happen much, it's probably just mostly Jimmy getting pegged.

>its a 20 minute montage of Jimmy urinating into a toilet bowl at various times and places
>the last shot has him direct his stream against the wall as a metaphor to his rule breaking decision
>we see his satisfaction represented by the power erection that results from this act of wall pissing

I think Howard understands what it's like trying to make a name for yourself while being under someone else's shadow (Howard to his father; Jimmy to Chuck). That's why he admired Jimmy's work ethic, and his relationship with him would be remarkably different had Chuck not stood in his way.

I don't think Howard is fully convinced Jimmy sabotaged their relationship with Mesa Verde. But if he is, I don't think he faults Jimmy for it. He's watched Chuck get in Jimmy's way time and time again, and with his added illness, I believe Howard is really starting to question his partner's motives and sanity.

that isn't vinceposting you fucking retard

the can mount a camera on a cock so you can see what it looks like to cum inside of a girl since you obviously never will.

None of this would have happened if Chuck had simply let Jimmy in at HHM.

bump

>It could be argued that it was a manifestation of his neuroses and internal vulnerability and blaming it on an illness was easier than facing that reality.
I think you nailed it. It is his vulnerability after being divorced.

KIM IS FROM NEBRASKA

IN THE LAST EPISODE, KIM WILL MEET FUTURE JIMMY (GENE) IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA

source?

>you will never be Kim's toilet slave

screenshot from
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9KhxH-vOg

ty

Are you saying that Better Call Saul is shit?

brb have a new fetish

>It's increasingly apparent that Howard plays the bad guy even though it's Chuck that's pulling the strings
Are you still in the middle of watching season 2?

>it's probably just mostly Jimmy getting pegged
Sure, "real life."

Pretty cool how there's a gym right opposite Wexler and McGill
Jimmy should get swole for Kim

>it's NOT a 51 minute montage of Kim peeing from the just-under-the-lip-of-the-toilet-bowl-at-various-angles scenes
Will television ever make it there in our lifetimes? I just want explicit voyeur Kino with a decent plot.

>people still just realizing Howard is the only real "good guy" in BCS
I told you all this last season, you know.
He's even watching the woman he loves go her own way with some hack and smiling and wishing them well and telling her she has a great future ahead of her. Notice his constant courtesy and friendliness towards Kim? He's fucking dying, he wanted her to be the new partner but was open to Jimmy anyways until Chuck fucked things up.

piss fetish is based

You didn't realize Howard is gay?

How is Howard gay if he's sleeping with Kim?

>totally agree, fuuuuk you chuck!!!

Kim is also a man's name. Think about it.

I don't think Howard is into Kim he's just professional and polite. And gay.

>BCS is actually about a gay love triangle

It all makes perfect sense now

Only for his Johnny Hustle, otherwise he's straight as an arrow.

>last overlap of genital-related content and intimacy-related content left in a world where sex is trivialized
>simple, gentle, and aesthetic
>the most kino fetish imaginable
>most of Sup Forums still probably doesn't realize this

>most of Sup Forums still probably wouldn't even appreciate a movie about upbeat women looking for buried treasure on an island somewhere and showing shots of them diving along the reefs, swimming topless, peeing in the woods, and drinking rum and cokes while wearing slightly oversized sunglasses and talking about how they were going to get stock portfolios and buy their mothers nice houses and retire early and things
>at the end of the movie they find that someone already found the treasure and never reported it, but missed a few caches they find with a combination of cleverness, good memory of local lore, and wriggling around in tight cave spaces in thin nipple-outlining camel-toeing wetsuits
>main girl gets her hands on the treasure and has to yell to the others to back out of the tunnel because she's about to pee
>full multi-cut scene of her wetting the suit and the pee trickling down and out of the hole with the others outside laughing
>they return with enough treasure to sell and pay off their lingering debts/previous poor financial decisions and still buy a nice house for all of their moms to live in together so they don't have to go to nursing homes when they get older
>last scene, they're having tea and the main protagonist excuses herself and the last scene is her peeing on the toilet while whispering "yes! yes!" to herself and acting happy and excited about the treasure hunt working out
>whole movie was like the good, smart twin of Bitch Slap in choreography and skin display
>floral print bikinis that half the time they just squat and pee through
Why wasn't I born a Hollywood Jew?

Only in his dreams user ;_; she's only fucking Jimmy and Ted.

Jimmy = Walt
Kim = Gretchen
Howard = Elliot

You know I'm right, Vince always repeats his stories.

>Chuck and Hamlin Sr. were partners in more ways than one after Hamlin Sr.'s marriage fell through...then Chuck also married a WOMAN. Hamlin Sr. doesn't get out much anymore. Chuck's marriage fell through also, Chuck feels guilty and beholden to Hamlin Sr. and thus Hamlin Jr.
Howard has interest in Johnny Hustle, Chuck begins to see Howard as a younger more attractive version of Hamlin Sr. while simultaneously beginning to project his older-sibling feelings of neglect and resentment from his own father onto the son of his previous gay lover.
But Kimmy loves Jimmy and Jimmy loves Kimmy.
But Kimmy used to be A MAN?!?!?!?!?!?
Pure relationship kino, BRAVO VINCE

Damn he is really gay now I think about it.
He looks like James Bond but he can't get over a garden wall lmao

Do you think the average lawyer gets a lot of exercise?

I'd give Kim a good workout if you know what I mean

>the unironic paint drying scene

I'd have Kim drink a lot of water and put anal beads in and go for a miles-long jog and then have her run in place until her bladder gave out and immediately insert my penis into her vagina and copulate with her until we both had experienced multiple orgasms and carry her to the shower, finger her vigorously in it, and eventually get around to washing her, drying her, and putting her to bed, then sleep through the night with my arms around her and wake up early to cook a light breakfast of hardboiled eggs and toast with strawberry jam, coffee black, if you catch the subtle innuendos I am including.

Well that was one of my stranger wanks

Ha I caught it after reading it a second time.

You have brilliant taste in everything. I wish I could be your Kim

Are you a qt girl?
Would you eat ALL THE EGGS?

No I'm just a man with unfulfilled fetishes who loves his eggs

Every where I look for a rip of the most recent episode I only find 34 minute long videos that end right when it's getting good someone help please

That doesn't matter when it's a mental condition. Chuck believes it affects him, so it does. It's not a physical condition. Chuck is a dumbass.

You fucking pleb that was a tape rolling scene.

Also completely unnecessary since painters tape won't remove any paint. That's what it's made for

If you mean five, try extratorrent
If you mean six, I didn't even know it had aired yet, I don't watch TV on my TV desu

in-universe, it does

I know a place but you won't like it
R e d d i t

Really, really need a scene where Jimmy tells Kim he loves her. And she says I love you too

No one will ever love you, you greedy bitch!

More like Better Cuck Chuck

Okay user, Vince here.
So what I'm going to do is
What I'm going to do is I'm going to have Jimmy rehearsing in a mirror how he tells Kim he loves her, getting super nervous, arguing with himself.
Then next episode, we see the dumb broad he scammed into thinking he was a celebrity or something during his week as Slipping Jimmy, and she's finding out she's pregnant, she's peeing on the stick.
So she looks up Jimmy and calls him and he gives her the ol' Irish assistant bit and tells her that she has the wrong man and it's just a same name or something. So she gets mad, does research, finds his cheesy ads and the billboard bit, and finds out more about his life finding out about the trial and what he did for Kim somehow.

So then she calls Kim and tells her everything right before Jimmy comes and tells Kim he loves her. And Kim does that Skyleresque bitchface and fucks Ted the very next episode.

I hope you enjoy it famalam!

Chuck had him do it that way at the house to preserve the veneer and it was duct tape. Jimmy did it here with the painter's tape because he has always thought highly of his brother and wanted to be like him. Until it hits him how much Chuck truly hates him and he tears the tape off the wall.

I understand why he was doing it that way but it's completely unnecessary for painter's tape. It was not necessary to do that in the first place

Well having Jimmy paint around duct tape would make even less sense.

When he rips it off the paint is damaged. The rules of tape in this universe are different.

It's meant to be pulled off, not ripped off. Stop making up canon.

this webm is fucking great.

I preferred the slow-mo of him walking from his car to his front door. When he grips the door knob it was so raw. So groundbreaking. Utterly fascinating and true kino in every sense of the word. How my anus quivered...

pleb

Professional painter here
Latex-based paint, depending on the application, can get pulled up and tear chunks off if there's a thick enough coat over the tape. You won't get a wavy line like in the scene but jagged tears in the paint. That's why you should be careful. Some tape can even pull off the top layer of drywall and then you've got a real problem. So you should always be careful and go slowly and usually at a downward angle or even use a razor to cut a line when removing tape, but thumb-rolling is just tedious.

I'm into vore, you ain't got shit on me kid

>relies on ebin futility of existence based bad-end meme for sexuality
You're not going to get any fetish films about hard-won smiles and virtuous rewards that way, you prole

So the proper interpretation is that they're both wrong. Chuck is overly strict, Saul overly reckless.

What the fuck are you even talking about
Let me fap to my patrician fetish in peace, it's not my fault the jews haven't started pushing giantess normalization on western society yet.

>not a giantess peeing in a lake or something
waste of a spoiler desu, doesn't even show any NSFW content, it's just a mouth bro

You mean Jimmy.

>tfw this show is so slow and tells you everything before it shows you
>tfw so little to talk about that you're grateful for fetishfag banter, Kim footposters, and the endless speculation/obsession about Howard rather than upset
>tfw the actual show overexplains everything that actually happens despite wasting extra time showing it very slowly
>tfw retards will still insist it's somehow less dumbed-down than BB

mods are sensitive

>>tfw the actual show overexplains everything that actually happens despite wasting extra time showing it very slowly
But last week many posters were asking why Jimmy and Kim were glad that Chuck has a second tape - it doesn't over-explain things at all.