Can the rest of the world get anymore cucked?

there are approximately 800 US military bases in 70 countries. that's more than any country or empire in the history of human civilization. Why does the rest of the world put up with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Support_Detachment,_São_Paulo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no bases in here you can fuck off

wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Support_Detachment,_São_Paulo

I can tell by the lack of responses it is a sensitive subject to reflect on how weak your own country is

>be the engine behind the entire thing
>get no benefit from it unless your the richest of the rich
>people directly under your influence have a significantly better quality of life
is being a normal poormerican the ultimate cuck?

I gots no problem with americans paying our defence budget

Psssh...nothing personnel

Why is the Western Coast of Greenland black? Did AUSCANNZUKUS annex it?

>military bases

>usa needed help from several european countries to achieve independence
america s-stronk

>put up with this?
that's not really the case.
it's a win-win situation: the rest of the world annually save many billions of $ thereby enjoying universal healthcare and shit, while americans enjoy that quasi-imperial wet dream at the cost of decent healthcare for everyone :^)

The TIAR is a meme, no country on it sees it as a real thing for several decades now. Too many times it ignored a couple of the wars we had, or some members outright fought each other.

That's a detachment, not a base. Those troops there are essentially guests in Brazil, and they'd go back if the Brazilian government says so.

i will protect japan as long as you give me a waifu

>The one Prime Minister who wanted to close Pine Gap was dismissed by the CIA backed governor general.

And there's nothing we can do about it.

>literally just a shed at christchurch airport to store supplies bound for antarctica

How come we don't have any?

> NATO
You waste billions of dollars every year while we do nothing to contribute, it's one of the few truths that Trump said in his campaign, how are you proud of this? Are the memes about American intelligence real?

based china

That's all paid by your taxes, and get no free healhcare, free high education, safety while most of these countries have at least one of these.

>Shitnama aka the crappy canal
Not surprised by the synonymous of "super cuck" in latinamerica. Literally the little dogs doing their job.

I can't wait till China is the next world super power. Then we'll all bitch about them oppressing us.