Anyone excited for the new BR?

Anyone excited for the new BR?
Hopes?
Dreams?
Is R.Scott a hack fraud?

>Is R.Scott a hack fraud?- 0 post shown.
I don't think he has anything to do with this even though he's a """producer""".

He's too busy ruining the Alien franchise further.

Hoping for an announcement at the end:

"Ana de Armas Pleasure Model due 2019"

The first one was so much of a snoozefest I don't even care anymore.

You sir, are a bit of piss. That's what you are sir, a bit of piss.

I know it's shit just from this shot alone

Gonna be a disappointment but maybe a decent movie. Gonna be hard to not compare it to BR though.

Don't listen to these faggots.
I'm very excited for BR2049. Based on the what we know it will find the right balance between paying homage to the original and being it's own film.

The director he said it will explore ethical questions of modern technology, just as the last one did, and both Harrison Ford and Ridley Scott said it was "the best SCRIPT they had ever seen". No they haven't said that about all the other movies they're doing. Keep in mind the SCRIPT is what's most important to the actual story and it was written before Ridley Scott, Dennis Vilenivie, Ryan Hosling, Harrison Ford, or whichever other member working in the film this board decides to label as a "hack" to look edgy.

I'd like to discuss the trailer. Particularly the scene with the trees. Does anyone understand what that place could be? Since all natural plants etc are long dead in the BR universe

BR's best point was not the story, it was the photography + the monologue bait for normies

Not true. The story itself was hugely important. Of course, the cinematography was too, but that was for an 80s movie.

The most important thing about BR was its commentary on "future society" andthis was done primarily through the story/script.

The idea of replicants "replacing" humans is VERY relevant today and will be more so in the future.

gonna be shit with great visuals just like the first one

I doubt they'll be remotely comparable beyond characters and visual themes.
Just going to be a standard thriller/action movie set in the future.
This is going to be Ghost in the Shell 2017 2.0 but a bit better this time round.

I like the way they seemed to have upgraded the visuals to get in line with modern technology. OP 's pic is the kind of thing I wanna see in a BR film: mesmerizingly beautiful, strange to the point of making you uneasy, high tech enough to seem futuristic yet closely possible. I'm hype

Some updates are fine, like the holograms are not that big of a change from the giant ads they had in the original. As long as all the monitors are CRT instead of LCD I will he happy.

The story is amazing

These.

Ye of little faith.

Get a load of this guy

The image reminds me of Sharon Apple from Macross Plus.

Hopes
none it feel and look like ghost in the taco shell redux

Seriusly who thought bringing back harrison was a good idea?

I'm sure it has something to do with the STORY or the fact that they can FINALLY ANSWER whether or not he is a replicant

Finally we will learn about the Blade...and the Runner.

Deckard is human, Gosling is a replicant. It was even shown in a trailer when Gosling's character literally ran through a concrete wall

>Ana de Armas
>Mackenzie Davis

Ohh trust me I'm excited.

Also, it looks cool and trailer music was nice.

How's her foot game?

I didn't even know a new Battle Royale was coming. Thanks, user!

R. Scott is a massive faggot.

But I have very high hopes for this film. I know I'm going to be devastated though. The trailer actually looks pretty promising, but fucking trailers are misleading.

Eh, not really. We're living the exciting future now and it's not that great.

I'm a basement dwelling NEET so I rarely venture out but Blade Runner looks like it will be worth going to see it on a big screen. Last movie that got me out of the house was Ex Machina.