The antichrist revealed by the bible as the islamic mahdi (warning intense information!)

The black stone that sits at the corner of the kaaba is a black stone meteorite that fell from heaven/the sky. it symbolizes the mahdi and is called by muhammad "yamin allah" right hand of allah, as jesus is called right hand of god, it's the false corner stone.. whos title is the corner stone that the builders rejected (they wait for another) jesus.. they rejected jesus and wait for another cornerstone.

The black stone is related to 666 on babylonian cube 666 is precisely where the black stone sits. at the babylonian cube the 666 is right at the corner where the black stone is positioned at the kaaba

youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg#t=10m31s

pic related, a few corrections to the pic, it's not a kingdom that rules the entire world, the entire world is a proclamation of intent.

Also changes times and laws.. under sharia that runs by a lunar calendar, 354 days strict instead of solar calendar which follow seasons.. this is why ramadan changes every year the date of it. When instituting full shariah law in a nation that has solar calendar, your calendar would have to change.. thus changes times and laws..

Muslims follow the fallen angel/cherub (ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 matthew 18:20 as god unknowingly.. and the mahdi is his right hand/enforcer of his will.

Muslims wait for the mahdi to recreate the islamic caliphate in middle east and north africa and make it bigger and more powerful than ever before, make peace treaty with christians and jews and rule for 7-8 years with peace and massive prosperity for the muslims.

sound familiar?

Also this youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

Muslim end time is bible in "reverse" or "turned upside down" bad guys in bible are the good guys and the good guys are the bad guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4
biblehub.com/1_john/2-22.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#t=37m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#51m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#1h0m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#t=1h0m0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
dinbok.com/other/stentoften/stentoften.html
biblehub.com/micah/5-8.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(cont) so with this in mind.. let he who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man (the mahdi) and his number is 666..

And no man may buy or sell except if they have his mark (bismillah/shahada in muslim battledress is worn in forehead/spiritual mark of servitude to allah and the mahdi his right hand) and/OR on the wrist (go look up the actual original words used there).. where the bismillah/shahada is also worn by muslims..

So in order to buy or sell in the muslim caliphate, you must be.. a muslim or have the number of his name (666 allegiance to the caliph mahdi). So either you are a muslim or a non muslim who have to declare allegiance/to support the caliph mahdi. Or you can't buy or sell within the caliphate.

Unfortunately it's pretty clear, very few have gotten so far as to actually put the pieces together.. But it's pretty hard to unironically dismiss it after you do.

Also.. in this situation, the false prophet is muhammad who changed the bible and presented qur'an sirah and hadiths, the antichrist is the mahdi who eventually with his empire will declare war against the rest of the world which 8 kings and 7 princely men will defend the rest of the world against him (joel 3 micah 5), and the beast is islamic caliphates.. the false prophet aids the beast by prophecying of the mahdi that they expect as a singular emperor to rule over all the ummah as a divine emperor and direct successor of muhammad.

Again it starts to eerringly fit perfectly together.

This thing is very troubling precisely because how well it fit together, and you are now in 0.000000001% of the population who even knows about this thing..

I found out about this a couple of years ago, it's still troubling to me, but you get used to it..

(cont) for further documentation that muhammad is the false prophet (according to the bible) i'm not saying he is the bible is saying he is..

Consider galatians 1

"7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

So here it warns, there's a false gospel being preached.. where does he go to warn of this..

This will knock your socks off.. ARABIA.. and returns to DAMASCUS (where isis has the dabiq prophecy of a confrontation between muslims and crusaders)

"15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus."

So he goes and warns them in arabia, there's a false gospel about to be preached.. by a man and an angel.. muhammad delivered the qur'ran from an entity that declared himself as "angel gabriel" (jibriel in islam).. behold satan masquerades himself as an angel of light.. Again it eeringly fit.. this was before muhammad was even born, muhammad came 600 years after jesus's cruficition death and ressurection. And preached a different gospel.. claiming the bible had been corrupted.. according to the bible the qur'an sira and hadith IS the corruption of the bible.. and ordered the muslims to subjugate the christians and the jews.. and the islamic jihad was launched from medina..

teman to dedan is saudi arabia.. to yemen ez 25:13 the edomites allied with the tribes of ishmael and others that form a confederacy against gods annointed ones.. mecca is the mother of harlots and false religions.. it's the whore in the desert who has spiritual wine, and also another wine which she trades with the lords of the earth so that they are corrupted from this other wine too.. what is this wine.. oil which they have in abundance..

youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4

it's eery how well it fits.. When you go to scripture and pay close attention to what it says.. and letting it decode itself by going through all the major and minor prophets and matching it with revelations.. instead of going to revelations and using your imagination which is what the modern bible "propheciers" do and why they continually have gotten it wrong.. bible warns about this method aswell saying that the bible is not for personal interpretation.. as in don't just go and use your imagination, when properly decoded it explains the details.. There's so much more detail including exactly which nations are part of the beast empire to come..

Also a last thing to hit a homerun.. have you ever wondered what it means when it says "those who live by the sword will die by the sword" what is living by the sword.. sharia law and jihad..

10.000 holy ones are going to come in the clouds to deal with the beast empire personally after 7 kings and 8 princely men fight to defend against it.. (joel 3 micah 5 jude 14 the 10.000 their number is mentioned)

3 kingdoms are plucked out of the root so it's 7 vs 7.. because the mahdi subjugates 3 nations that refuse to otherwise follow him, so it's 7 vs 7 jacob vs esau.. christians vs the muslims..

So they are stalemated and the holy ones come to decide the battle.. the lord rides on a swift cloud.. he goes into egypt, he goes into lebanon and these things, comes out with his garment sprinkled with blood, it's not grapejuice.. the nations mentioned by ancient geographic names are all muslim and have all been part of previous caliphates.. i'll give you a few of the nations.. somalia, kush (north africa), libya.. lidia (turkey), afghanistan, iraq, saudi arabia, yemen.. etc. etc. they are mentioned in ezekiel 25 and onward.

So you understand more and more, that those who say US is babylon the great and all these things.. they are mistaken, no european or western nation is even mentioned in destruction on the day of the lord.. only nations that are muslim today are mentioned in destruction..

And as you begin to understand who muslims follow.. It's pretty clear why he has such a big problem with them..

The beast.. is it a revival of an egyptian empire.. yes.. (isis and horus crescent and star), is it a revival of a babylonian empire (iraq) yes.. (molech and remphan crescent and star), and go down the list of the beast empires mentioned in the bible, they all come back together those nations part of this in the past become part of this empire.. it's the same worship under a different name, but with the same symbols.. the crescent and the star

>It's another 'user forgot to take his meds' episode

this is Sup Forums related because....?

The crescent and star is associated with satan in ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 according to matthew 18:20 recipy of decoding.

Lucifer son of the morning star, is an erroneous transliteration from the original manuscript, ezekiel and isaiah is in hebrew it's from the OT.. the rendering reads.. heylal bin sahar/saharon.. oh have you fallen from heaven to earth.. Heylal means crescent, sahar/saharon means star/brightness, so the erroneous transliteration into lucifer (lighbringer) star of the dawn.. It really reads.. oh you star/brightness of the crescent how have you fallen.. Exactly the symbols of islam and of the beast empires of the past where the star (satan) fallen from the sky and crescent (womb often a female deity) formed this relationship in this ancient cult.. God is not giving satan the title of lightbringer, he is showing to man the symbols always associated with his worship.

the black stone that now sits at the corner of the kaaba is a socalled bethyl/bethel stone or a star meteorite that fell from the sky.. hence its association is obvious.

It's real... all of it... Jesus...Satan...it's true

The place the scholars go wrong is they say well the roman empire was also a beast empire.. and so was the greece.. (apollyon and diana crescent and star) (artemis and her image fallen from zeus).. So they say so europe must then be the beast.. no and here's why..

Before the roman empire fell, they made their capital byzantium.. or constantinople.. This was sacked by THE MUSLIMS.. via muhammat II.. which when they did, it became turkey (lidia) and became the scarlet beast (the ottoman empire lead by turkey scarlet banner with crescent and star) biggest mass murderer of christians in history.

It's this that it comes back again!.. it suffered a mortal headwound in 1922 when the ottoman caliphate the last known caliphate was dismantled.. this was where the scholars thought ok it can't be islam since it's no more.. we have to look somewhere else for the beast..

They forgot that god said.. it comes back again.. stronger than before! Its mortal headwound is healed.. it revives itself! pergamon thou art the seat of satan.. where's that modern day turkey.. magog chief prince of where.. meshec and tubal.. where's that.. two places in turkey!!!

Where's the beast going to be lead from when it revives itself.. TURKEY, it's very clear. But they have a 3 faction muslim civil war that the mahdi then afterwards ends by unifying the factions of islam under him. A possibility of the 3 factions.. sufi (turkei the ottomans), sunni (saudi arabia etc. and most of muslims in general are sunni) and shia.. (iran and other places).

Just want to give you the broad strokes so you get the full picture, leaving a lot of detail out right now, and i think i end it here.

shit just sage it.. i'm done anyways. I'm not attempting to slide, it's political because it shows clearly what political islam intends to bring forth.

Cute, but i think when you look at it it's not something i'm simply making up from my imagination.

forgot the pic related to the OP details.

Again just sage it though i have already explained why it's pol related. I've simply done what the irish user requested in my conversation with him. If you disagree with it or do not wish to look at it just sage it/hide it/ignore it.. and think nothing more of it.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, newfag

I always had a feeling muslims were the antichrist. Armageddon soon? The final battle between good and evil

Wasn't Nero the antichrist?

Milo is a faggot but he's not that bad man geez

POO RELATED TO LOO

It should have been obvious for a long time, infact scholars in the past were convinced that islam was the beast as it was trying to conquer them, but since the ottomans caliphate fell breaking the caliphate successions.. they started looking in other places, neglecting that god told them that the beast was revived.. so it's something that was.. that comes back again.. it was dead and yet was not yet is.. it comes back again..

biblehub.com/1_john/2-22.htm
Muslims say this very often.. allah does not beget nor is he begotten god has no son.. denial of jesus right there.. exactly anti christian.. they deny that jesus was son of god and messiah.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

The mahdi by following sharia law and islam.. he won't pretend to be jesus.. and say look i am jesus.. as the idiot "scholars" tell you..

no..he is ANTI ANTI.. ANTI christ.. they deny that jesus was son of god, in islam he is simply a prophet that prophecied of muhammad to come, and muhammad taking presedence over jesus in islam.

He does not honor the desire of women.. he's not a homosexual from rome italy that eats peperoni pizza.. (they don't understand that by the muslims conquering constantinople they became the continuation that is outlined in the bible.. hence it IS a revival of PARTS of the roman empire.. it's a revival of turkey which became the ottomans..

he does not honor the DESIRE of women, he does not honor womens rights.. who does not honor womens rights.. islam.. women have no rights in islam whatsoever.. So the mahdi following sharia he doesn't care about womens right..

youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#t=37m28s

He advances a god of war youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#51m48s

also here are some of the names of the mahdi.. luminous one, guided one, perfect adam (more perfect than jesus) etc. youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#1h0m0s

(cont) also here are some of the names of the mahdi.. luminous one, guided one, perfect adam (more perfect than jesus) etc. youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#t=1h0m0s

Timestamp was incorrect. Don't just open the url use the timestamp links.

This would get better replies on wholechan

this is stupid because quran says mahdi teams up with jesus against the anti-christ

Bump

yes because do you expect muhammad to admit that the mahdi is the antichrist that jesus comes to destroy..

So in islam the mahdi fights with jesus against some other guy called the dajjal.. that appears out of nowhere with a massive following and a massive empire.. yet what does dajjal mean.. decieving messiah.. and where is his massive empire and massive following all of a sudden?

So in islam jesus arrives with the holy ones from the sky.. and sits down and have tea and bisquits with the mahdi and then they decide how to fight the dajjal.. If you ignore what the bible says about it.. which is ofcourse claimed to be corrupted because it says very different about this.. that's what you get.

On september 10th 2016, deploy special forces to the surrounding rooftops and wait for the zero hour. On the morning of september 11th, 2016, have the American hijackers fly a 747 into it blasting AMERICA FUCK YEAH! LICK MY BUTT AND SUCK ON MY BALLS! AMERICA FUCK YEAAH as the troops spring from cover and open fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

But no your own texts deny jesus as son of god and that he ever died and certainly that he was ressurected, and certainly that he was son of god.. and you claim you're not anti christian? and that islamic texts do not want to subjugate the christians because they have false religion?

More importantly.. what does it say in the hadiths.. the most aweful one in allahs sight on the day of ressurection (day of the lord) is one that calls himself what.. malik am amlak .. KING OF KINGS.. that's jesus.. that's one of the things he calls himself in the bible..

Figure that one out.

a type of antichrist, name adds gematrically to 666

well done OP

i would only add that the King of the North appears to be the Antichrist; that Damascus is slated for overnight destruction, never to be inhabited again, and the greek for 666 reads eerily similar to arabic for bis'mallah, reading right to left

curious that all languages west of Jerusalem read left to right, towards Jerusalem, and all languages east of Jerusalem read right to left, towards Jerusalem.

Baha'u'allah has already come and the Baha'i are doing a good job breaking the cross and ending the Jizya by insisting on "interfaith" progressive revelation

it's a book of lies, plagiarized from the bible

cocks

Yeah, his shit checks out. Good job Op. You have successfully sparked a interest for others.

But remember kids, jews are literally anti Christ. In there books, their Messiahs description is exactly described as the Christian bibles anti Christ. so this ought to get interesting in the next 50 years

love you bro

see you in heaven soon

God grafted us into His tree, we are wild branches. They are natural branches and will finally be grafted back into the tree when they say blessed is He Who comes in the name of the LORD.

Why is it whenever there's a thread abit stringing satan/the bible with jews/current event/illuminati/reptilians/leaders/aliens, it's always some faggot with clear autism and schizophrenia posting 40 posts in a row, while the post count for the thread is 45.

kek, thought the same thing

Actually, there's always someone like you in threads like these.

If you would read your Bible you would understand that anyone who knows the truth and rejects it and tries to mislead others is a anti-christ

There is not one, there is many

Right the synagogue of satan that aids the beast and secretly swear allegiance to the mahdi having rejected christ thinking christ is false, and the fascilitation of these things. That the rest of them don't realize..

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The false jews will come to the christians and ask them for help and know that jesus the son of the true god has loved the christians, because the mahdi wants to destroy them and they thought they were on his team.. "this guy is evil please halp".

But right now they don't like the christians, they will change their minds in due time.

Unfortunately, OP, you are in no way correct and in all ways incorrect.

There's not a chance in hell the Antichrist will be a Mudslime. The Antichrist will be viewed as having great wisdom by all the world. He will SEEMINGLY have the answers to the world's problems.

Pretty sure the Muslim community has excluded themselves from consideration on that specific.

IMO the Antichrist will arise in a neutral nation like Switzerland. He's very unlikely to come from the USA, since Americans aren't trusted internationally. He will be incredibly charismatic, which means he will probably be white - the highest form of human.

In any case, he won't be a sand-nigger.

>name adds gematrically to 666
Says who?

This feels like the kind of thread a social media planner would think likely to slide a board.

>trump is maybe antichrist
Thanks for your non eschatological analysis based on your own wild imagination instead of consulting the texts themselves and what they say.

If anything trump is more akin to one of the 7 kings and 8 princely men who will stand against the beast empire when it declares war.. (joel 3 micah 5) or atleast laying the groundwork for a successor in the US with similar principles who might.

This also kind of checks out with the idea that the true Israel of the old testament is the Scandinavian, Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, and Celtic people then. When it speaks of Israel in the last days, it is talking about us.

The anti-christ already rose, it's bad science and cultural marxism

Your opinions have no biblical basis.

Nice thread. Everyone knows muhammed is a false prophet already though.

Do you think satan knows science? if he wrote the quran he is bad at it

>Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

>Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

In both ancient Greek and Hebrew, letters also represented numerals (as they do in Latin), their values assigned according to the order of the alphabet, alpha and aelph, for example, having the numerical value of 1. By adding these values, words could be represented as the sum of their numbers. This literation of numbers and numeration of letters was known as isopsephism by the Greeks and gematria by the Jews (which, in cabalistic practice, has been used to interpret Hebrew scripture). If the Greek letters of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) are transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical of these Hebrew letters equals 666. One should appreciate, by the way, that there were no numbers in Greek or Hebrew and that the "the number of the beast" was not presented as a figure but as letters of the alphabet or written in full. That is to say, it was not expressed as "666" (indeed, discrete Arabic numerals would not be invented for another five hundred years) but as the numerical values of the three letters representing 600, 60, and 6.

What is curious is not so much that 666 can be decoded to signify Nero but that the name of the emperor is encoded in this particular number, especially since it could have been represented more readily in other ways. If "Nero" is retained in Greek, for example, the numeration would be 955 or, if "Neron," 1005; in Hebrew, then 256 or 306, respectively. It only is when the Greek letters are transliterated into Hebrew that the numeration adds up to 666 (nrwn qsr, 50 + 200 + 6 + 50 + 100 + 60 + 200). Even so, this is an alternate spelling, a letter in "Neron" being transliterated (nrwn instead of nrw) but not in "Caesar" (qsr instead of qysr), although these forms do appear in both the Talmud and a contemporary Aramaic scroll from Qumran. It is intriguing, therefore, that 666 encodes the name of Nero in Hebrew when Revelation, itself, was written in Greek.

nation of israel/state of israel... lost children of israel.. there are 12 tribes + the levites in total, judah is in state of israel as a thorn in its side to stop it from reviving.. because the caliphate empire, well they're basically smack dab in the middle of those nations.. You're more correct about this than you probably know.. dinbok.com/other/stentoften/stentoften.html

And it's pretty clear that the seed of jacob is amongst the gentiles. biblehub.com/micah/5-8.htm

when the bible speaks of the nation of israel it's not speaking directly of the state of israel, the nation of israel is all the 12 covenant tribes + the levites which were not allotted land specifically.

It's from these that are risen up 7 kings and 8 princely men (micah 5 joel 3) to stand against the beast empire when it's gotten the nicey nicey stuff out of the way and declares full jihad.

1,300,000,000 muslims would participate in your execution for saying that.

Aye, last time I checked my sperm were in my testicles, not my back:

>He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs

because obviously.. state of israel doesn't have nor will it 7 kings (mighty nations) nor 8 princely men (less powerful nations that follow them in allegiance)

THANK YOU BASED user

Paul's conversion story is that he saw a bright light, and Jesus spoke to him. He gave three different accounts of this. I believe Paul himself was a false apostle. There wasn't a 13th, and he was not chosen to be the replacement for Judas, nor was he even in the running. The Ephesus church rejected him, and later in Revelation that same church is praised for not following false doctrine.

I am Jesus Christ.

I meant people who arent inbred and retarded

>The black stone that sits at the corner of the kaaba is a black stone meteorite that fell from heaven/the sky

i thought it was a white meteorite that fell and it slowly turned black from absorbing sins

>It's another 'user forgot to take his redpills episode

(cont) and it's these that will provide justice for the STATE of israel.. Where it's said even in genesis that dan will provide justice for israel as one of the tribes of israel.. and be like a lions welp, where jesus is the roaring lion of judah of the line of david, when he returns from the sky he roars from jerusalem. And dan is his little pubs..

which the mahdi wants to destroy/he wants to conquer jerusalem and proclaim himself right hand of god. It's in islamic prophecy that the mahdi will take jerusalem so you have to look both from the devils manuscript and gods manuscript to get the full picture and fill in the missing details.

>religion debates

yw :)

You have to account for how Paul knew Jesus better than Jesus' family and disciples, and how Paul knew Jesus' gospel better than all the other apostles combined if you believe those lies you're spewing.

bumping while i read

i.e., the most violent people on earth.

Are you getting discouraged?

As an atheist I find this all very informative. I will take this in for my Christian brothers and spread their truth.

Thank you for the information user, I remember reading this a long time ago and how Mystery Babylon is actually Mecca

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please fuck off schizo

Can someone explain this to me in a less intense way? This sounds very interesting but OP has me scared to read it because he said it was so intense.

why is this faggotry on Sup Forums?

Momentarily yes sometimes, generally no because as bad as everything is, it becomes more and more clear upon understanding these things, that eventually good will triumph. And that is a reassuring thought. Without that i'd definately be close to despair realizing the road that lays ahead..

That's some intense information right there, seems reasonable

ROOOOOAOAAAAOAAAA

hmm they all have a high tower

Amen. Be strong and of good courage, for our Redeemer draws nigh.

ASDADSFDASDFASFEDZD

I've looked for America in Daniel and the Revelation for decades. We're not there. We're just one of the nations that is going to be destroyed.

AHTAYTAY FDAGFDZGRFDTYA

OP you're 100% right on. Thanks for the thread. Is there a site I can bookmark for all this info?

But yes, it is and has been very clear to me that Islam is the antichrist religion. Clear as day.

AKEAKEJZERZAERA

Armageddon Watch looks solid.

OPHADHASDFHGA

Autism will save the world.

America is way to christian

For evil to triumph, the world only requires autistic men to do nothing.

He didn't though. Why should we trust him more than we trust his disciples, and family, or the words spoken by Jesus, the son of God himself? The NT is mostly about Paul, Paul, Paul, not Jesus, and hardly anyone gives a shit. It's disturbing.

Rapture's gonna take all the christians out; and we tend to be the salt of the earth ham-and-eggers in society.

There will be no rapture. I think the rapture is a lie inserted into the bible to fool people into thinking christianity isnt real, when the time comes.
Its not going to happen

I'd like to hear the Paul debate fleshed out. What did Paul know or say that confirms him?

Did you know Paul spent three years with Jesus in Arabia?

I don't know why anyone would bet their soul on the word of God being wrong.

>islamic propaganda from a year or two ago

everyone in this thread needs therapy

revelation is not wrong its just one big methaphor, any thing goes , and god would not mind if you misunderstood

But that's wrong, you communist faggot. Read the sticky.