It's the same damn island. youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6LZePiHAY
youtube.com/watch?v=yKzartuPq-Y&t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white peoples fault

I want a Dominican gf

Decades of being economically cucked by the French, an empire that failed so terribly that it was funny, and authoritarian dictatorships.

The gene pool of Haiti is about 95% Sub-Saharan African
The genetic makeup of the Dominican Republic's population is estimated to be 50% European, 40% African

Black people are good for nothing

nothing personal :)

Barbados and the the Bahamas are better than the shithole known as Dominica, sandnigger chink

>my tourist resort roleplaying as a sovereign country is better than yours!!!!!!

t. nigger

The DR is a pure white country like Southern Brazil.

Because their white people are anglos not lazy spics

I think it's funny how you need to compare yourself to Haiti to look good (and how you're posting this form America lol). Your country is trash and you are niggers, too, just lighter thanks to all the raping lol. Don't think otherwise, sweetie :)
>tfw was never colonized by England

t. sea nigger

decent post
abhorrent posts

EXCELENT POST

>third girl
central america was a mistake

>youtube.com/watch?v=JMcz7tNqWhw

Looks like somebody dropped a nuke in Haiti.

Nice digital editing - it looks 99% real.

'til 1930's we were on par economically and we also were ruled by dictators, invaded by those same haitians who brought us down to their level.

Barbados and Bahamas are also better than Mierdico, also why do you bring Dominica to the discussion?

>I think it's funny how you need to compare yourself to Haiti to look good (and how you're posting this form America lol). Your country is trash and you are niggers, too, just lighter thanks to all the raping lol. Don't think otherwise, sweetie :)

You must be one of those haitian immigrants in Mexico, only way to understand why you are so butthurt, nonetheless i see mexicans all the time laughing and comparing themselves to centralamericans to feel better about their shithole.

You talk so much shit as if Memexico was any better than us, you are just as third worlder as we are, so shut the fuck up, you were also raped and cucked by the spaniards, don't think otherwise.

>why did you bring Dominica into the discussion
He probably thinks Dominica and Dominican Republic are the same thing

Why it's so hard to believe that there are white minorities among latino countries? have you ever even been here anytime?

mexico is the best country in all of americas, i would live there if their accent wasn't so disgusting

you're a poor beaner who would live like shit in mexico so i understand why you can't relate, but i'm not a poor shitskin like you so i could live well in mexico

t. Juan Gonzalez

The only nice places in Mexico are basically American colonies

Sure thing, Gonzalo.

This topic is about the Caribbean superpower known as Dominican Republic. Dominica is an entirely different country, you stupid shitskin beaner.

Dominicans are monkeys, they don't even know how to write, we get plenty of them here, the men are all criminals and the women are all hookers.

but the most americanized (north) are the shittiest

Santo Domingo city alone has a larger GDP than both Barbados and the Bahamas combined. DR has a more diversified economy. Only thing those small nigger colonies have is tourism, yet we get more tourists also.lol

There are no Dominicans living in U-R-GAY. Those are all Haitians pretending to be Dominican. I bet you're probably a Haitian chimp who lives there as well.

Is that what passes as as white in the Dominican Republic? Kek

>Barbados and Bahamas are also better than Mierdico,
I'm glad for them :)
>You must be one of those haitian immigrants in Mexico
No, are you implying that I somehow owe you allegiance cause we're both Hispanic? Get lost, faggot.
>i see mexicans all time laughing and comparing themselves to centralamericans
Lol nice lies, sweetie, we never even think about the rest of LatAm.
>You talk so much shit as if Memexico was any better than us, you are just as third worlder as we are,
Do you see the irony of you accusing me of doing this while you try to talk shit about Haiti? Hypocrite, but what else is to be expected of your people?

>mfw you have a higher homicide rate than Mexico
What went wrong???
>bigger countries are bigger

>bigger countries are bigger
That's why I mentioned Santo Domingo city, you stupid nigger. This neighborhood alone probably has a larger GDP than Barbados.

Barbados + Bahamas = 800k people
Santo domingo = 2,5 million people

who give a fuck, faggot. China has a higher GDP than Germany, but Germany is the better state and so are the Bahamas and Barbados and there's nothing you can do about it :3

You don't know the difference between metro area and city proper? Santo Domingo city has a comparable population size.

as always, opinionated mexishit being put in his place (that is, being treated like the subhuman he is)

Mexico is actually better then Dominican Republic (And doesn't have the restriction common to island nations). Not that I hate The Dominican Republic

This retarded Haitian monkey is actually comparing some underpopulated island nigger colonies to fucking Germany?lol Tell me exactly, what the Barbados and the Bahamas are "better" at? What are they good at besides tourism? What are their industries? And what natural resources do they have? Just name one thing, you dumb ape.

What's with the rabid namefag here?

Mexico is full of Haitians now. youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6LZePiHAY

french's fault

Didn't say all of them are white, i just posted a pic of crowd of common dominicans from el cibao, as you could see there is a very visible minority of mediterranean whites in the pic, just so nobody says i am cherrypicking.

>No, are you implying that I somehow owe you allegiance cause we're both Hispanic? Get lost, faggot.
Lol wut? never said that you wetback, i don't see you as a fellow, but as far as i know our countries barely interact so a mexican being so butthurt about us, made me think...

>Lol nice lies, sweetie, we never even think about the rest of LatAm.
Jajajaj yeah sure, is the same everytime you mexicans just can't shut up and keep it for yourself you also like to embrace under the "hispanic" and "latino" label to gain support from other hispanic and latino countries for the US to accept your immigrants, bunch of oportunistics fucks.

>Do you see the irony of you accusing me of doing this while you try to talk shit about Haiti? Hypocrite, but what else is to be expected of your people?
Haiti is fifth world tier though, there is no hypocrisy at all, do you even have a slightly grasp of how much fucked up is Haiti? there is not even point on discussing this. .

Nice to see that Dominican genetics prevent anyone, even if growing in a developed country, of the capacity of higher thinking.
Good

>What went wrong???
Illegal haitians come here in hordes, to commit crime, raise the unemployment rate and lower the wages, they are our mexicans, and no, we still have a lower murder rate with all of that being said.

>Mexico is actually better then Dominican Republic
In what aspects?

>And doesn't have the restriction common to island nations
Like...

>there is a very visible minority of mediterranean whites
Yeah, like 3 people

i'm dominican, and DR is more violent than mexico. as a matter of fact, DR is the most dangerous place on the planet.

Are you White???

Lol i counted 3 just in the first row, but there is no point on discussing this, we have a more flexible definition for whiteness.

No, you aren't.

You you that Dominican guy on /his/ hat shits up the boards and hate on Germanics?

Okay, so basically you pretend to be white when you clearly aren't, is you country the actual real life personification of the Amerimutt meme?
>we have a more flexible definition for whiteness
not pitch black = white?

yes i am, and i'm from the south where all the battles of the haitian-dominican war took place

Both countries are full of niggers. it's just that DR is governed by white people, while in Haiti the animals run the zoo. Haiti is the epitome of nigger sub-humanity. Haitians literally eat cookies made of dirt along open sewers. Haitians are like cockroaches. youtube.com/watch?v=yKzartuPq-Y&t=18s

>Haitians are like cockroaches.
so they are a lot like you ameriturds then

No

>Okay, so basically you pretend to be white when you clearly aren't
No, you retard, never claimed i am white nor i claimed DR is white, is your short lenght memory so bad? we were talking about the fact that there is still an existing white minority in DR(unlike Haiti) even though they are mostly mediterraneans and not nordic/germanic.

>not pitch black = white?
More like, caucasoid traits, straight hair, olive skin = white.

Turks, some north africans and some middle easterners might be seen as white.

Fuck off, you rat.

>Both countries are full of niggers
No, we have a large portion of black people but most dominicans are mulattoes, a typical crowd can look like this,

We are over all brown.

>some north africans and some middle easterners might be seen as white.
not with those ugly hook noses and semitic traits

if you saw me on the street you would ask me for money, filthy shitskin beggar

>southerners
>people
Lol, the only worthy southerners are banilejos and ocoeños, the rest are a bunch of cocolo niggers.

>ocoeños
that's where i'm from

???
I'm Asian

because its per capita retard