Colbert responds to Trump

I gotta admit, this is funny. Why would Trump even acknowledge this guy? Dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU

How is this comedy?

Blurrpf took the bait. Stupid Orange Man.

Shows that Colbert is nothing more than an attention seeking 5 year old. That and his writers can't come up with anything original so they hang on the political world.

Yeah this is important and all but what was Aragorn's scoop policy?

Jesus christ, did he actually say that? Your president is a walking meme

ROLLAND RUMPFF?

whole of usa is a fucking meme.

Colbert got so fucking upset when his audience cheered for Comey getting fired he has made like 5 different skits in 24 hours chastising people about it

Jesus christ, trump actually said all of that. It shouldn't surprise me, but fuck me.

You burgers are fucking retarded for having voted that guy in.

The samefagging is real lol

You should try reading transcripts of his speeches and interviews and imagine how fucking frustrating it has to be a translator who has to make this shit legible in another language.

Either you translate him in verbatim, in which case people think you barely understand english, or you try to make it more coherent, and people will give you shit for taking liberties and editing the the text.

>Lol, this many people can't actually dislike the God Emperor

>and what he says is filthy, and you have kids watching

t. orange retard who swears constantly and makes racist statements at his televised rallies

>Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.
I have no idea what you mean.

Wrong.

Why is trump so thin skinned, he's the president so why does he care so much about people beneath him

Trump doesn't use prepared remarks. All of his speeches are basically off the cuff improv. He is like a freestyle rapper, some ideas wont be fleshed out or flow into each other

Obeme was just as thin skinned, he just had handlers keeping him off twitter

>USA USA USA USA USA

lol cuck nation

Ok but he wasn't asking about Obama

>unhinged leftcucks find this to be the pinnacle of comedy.

Why is he concern trolling Trump on something he wouldn't Obama?

Blame the Democrats for running a warmongering bigot in ill-health as their candidate.

Because Trump makes himself look like a butthurt middle schooler when he releases these kinds of statements and it's entertaining

Colbert isn't even that funny on the late show, but it is funny how it seems to piss off Sup Forums and Trump himself.

This is meant to be better? He's retaliated in Syria, just like Hillary herself advocated for the government to do, just because Ivanka cried about babies to him, and he's been antagonizing North Korea for weeks now.

Colbert is so based. There was a pretty long period there where he was boring, but he's been on fire ever since Trump won.

OBSESSED

>Why aren't you as concerned with what the last president did as you are what the current president is doing?

Do you all even read what you type sometimes?

thatsthejoke.jpeg

Welcome to American politics. Whoever wins, we lose.

Man Americans are so fucking retarded lmao, they voted for such a retard and there are still retards right here who are in denial and support him xd

Though of course, cant expect much for entitled dumb white guys working at mcdonalds or being neets

Colbert is coming off as unhinged and insane.
Hes losing his shit.

Has he made a single show about anything besides Trump since his election campaign began a few years ago?

It really does not seem like it, Colbert should love Trump, without him his show would not exist since he apparently has nothing else to talk about

I love Trump

I am being completely unironic when I say that Trump got blown the fuck out. Colbert is ruthless.

SENPAI NOTICED ME

Then why didn't everybody just vote for Gary? Did the country have an Aleppo moment when it was time to cast their vote inside the booth?

>Trump directly acknowledges Colbert
>Colbert talks about it on his show
The absolute madman. Somebody stop him

The opening monologue is typically dedicated to Trump, but the rest of the show is as varied as it's always been.

Man Americans are so retarded for choosing to elect an Orange Man who gets upset on twitter and has a big ego

instead of doing the smart thing and voting for a corrupt ill old hag who takes campaign money from foreign governments , forced the DNC to ruin the other nominees and then force those cheated nominees to support her, has a large group of dead bodies connected to her , has a pedophile for a husband, and hates memes.

If only we had picked the lesser of two evils.

>why does he care so much about people beneath him
an interesting complaint to have about a president lmao

The funny thing is that the Syria attack silenced all the "russian puppet" bullshit from the media lol.
And north korea has to go. How long can the world keep those assholes unchecked?

Everyone hates hitler and always brings up how many people die under him, but north korea has slaved and killed probably 5 times much more people. North korea literally has slavement camps. How come SJW dont give a shit about those people?

This, fellow colbro here, drumphy got btfo

>If I false-flag hard enough, they might think I'm not butthurt
The state of Trumptards

>smart woman who knows how the system work
vs
>Rich guy who acts like a retard in order to get support from the literal white retards of middle america
hmmm, yeah sorry i forget US is about anti intellectualism

the President is not supposed to be "above people" you pseudo-monarchist cuck.

>it's almost as if the majority of americans didn't want you to be president
but he won

Do you know nothing about politics and propaganda? Do you live under a rock? There should be no shock and surprise that a glorified popularity contest is rife with idealist-grinding corruption.

>smart woman who knows how the system work
Murders know how prisons work, should we have them run them?

>The funny thing is that the Syria attack silenced all the "russian puppet" bullshit from the media lol.

I think we've all learned by now that when we start bombing a foreign country, everybody immediately salutes with tears in their eyes.

Murders aren't sentient

not by popular vote

>Why would Trump even acknowledge this guy? Dumbass.

Got it in one.

murderers*

Colbert's malignant narcissim is going to star kicking in and he's gonna feel OK to embrace his inner fashy ways

But that's a true statement. He lost the popular vote. A majority of Americans literally voted against him.

this, Stephen Colbased just singlehandedly ended zlompfzy's little Russian dictatorship and all Shplurmpfy wurmpfy poo poos can do is cry about it like the babies they are. Sad!

You tried so hard

>How come SJW dont give a shit about those people?

They do, but they don't exactly want to ignite a war which would fuck South Korea six ways to Sunday immediately. Especially when China is always backing Best Korea begrudgingly.

>le he made a typo so I dont have to admit my point is retarded face

they were too stupid and went to prison ;^)

So clearly not skilled enough to do that

Colbert says hes been waiting for a year for trump to acknowledge him...
Trump has only been president for a couple of months...
Trump literally went to his show and talked with him some weeks before election ....

Yeah...no... colbert is not going indasa at all.... one full year to have trump notice him.... when the election just ended less that 5months ago

If you're gonna false flag at least try to make it believable. Otherwise you just come off as being assblasted

>Why would Trump even acknowledge this guy?
Because the more he bemoans Trump and the more people see it, the quicker the material becomes stale. The Trump ridicule is peaking at exactly the wrong time for the cucks.

t. butthurt Spazzlewazzleblorftard
see you in 2020

Trump is fuckin retarded

Holy shit, you really are butthurt.

Trump takes the bait so easily it's pathetic, even his tower is more calm.

Gary Johnson is a fucking retard and not just because he didn't know what Aleppo is.

He got asshole ravaged over the use of the term "illegal immigrant" in an interview.

how mad this makes you people is literally the only reason why this dumb forced meme is amusing to anybody

>trump calling anyone a 'no talent guy'
W e w l a d

to be fair though, she was caught redhanded multiple times, only saved by the corrupt oligarchy and despondent population.

As much as I hate Colbert, he did have a point this time. It's pretty pathetic of Trump to even acknowledge him. It's pretty pathetic that the most important and powerful man in America spends his time thinking more about what to post on twitter, and defending himself against comedians when obviously there are more pressing issues that he should be attending to, like, you know, running the country.

this
we can't let him have the nuclear codes

It's pretty obvious you're the one who's mad, though

Weird, I was just going through my old newspapers and clipped the article about that guy.

He was just Hillarylite, I wouldn't be surprised if he self sabotaged to swing votes to her

You sound offended though

trump is probably watching this shit and getting buttblasted

what a time to be alive

the President is capable of doing more than one thing at once and isn't working 24/7. Just like how Obama had enough time to go make meme appearances on these very shows like two dozen times, one of which was spent mocking Trump back when he was a candidate nobody thought would win.

"Game Change" prequel, when?

>The funny thing is that the Syria attack silenced all the "russian puppet" bullshit from the media lol
For about 2 days.

Pick a meme candidate.
Watch the fireworks.
Brilliant!

>the President is capable of doing more than one thing at once and isn't working 24/7

Are you sure? He seems pretty busy playing golf.

>california
>a majority of americans

Zlorpf btfo

it's pretty easy to explain

Trump attacking people like Colbert reinforces them as the head of the resistance against him, especially since liberals for some think that late night comedians are the pinnacle of political commentary in the US.

Now if you are Trump who wants to beat his opposition and get reelected, who would you want to lead it?

A skilled politician from the other side? Probably not, such guy could beat you with all the classic tricks.

A businessman like you? Not that either since he could usurp your mojo and run as better version of yourself.

Late night comedian? For sure. They are uneducated in areas that matter, have no strong platform to stand on, etc. So you prime them up, make people rally around them and then slaughter them like lamb when it matters.

or maybe people just didnt want to die in a war with russia to avenge the honor of crooked hillary and her pedo friends.

Hurrrrr

>tfw Trump discovers Sup Forums

Nah, I agree with him. Even in this case, it started out funny with Colbert reading Trump's quote because it does sound fucking ridiculous seeing and reading out loud transcripts of things Trump says. But then it quickly became unfunny when Colbert started going all out globalist shill desperately making little dog whistles relating to a Trump impeachment. It's when he becomes desperate making clear political moves to fill an agenda in a show that's supposed to be comedy that it loses its comedic value

It isn't valid to deflect criticism by pointing out what Obama did.

Still a meme candidate

>So you prime them up, make people rally around them and then slaughter them like lamb when it matters.

So it's 47 dimensional checkers again, huh?

yes it is

>*golfs more than Obama*
>*creates more problems in the world*

He has a home.

gr8 b8 m80