How can a country so large and populated be so irrelevant and unimportant?

How can a country so large and populated be so irrelevant and unimportant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BzqwOBneC4
youtube.com/watch?v=qifNmZYg8lE
youtube.com/watch?v=TCDbwHli6Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=33vZFqm_uqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Lahad_Datu_standoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the dutch, everything they touch turns to shit

You could ask that about your country too.

Not really. Are you retarded?

east indonesia
youtube.com/watch?v=0BzqwOBneC4

Okay, what has your country contributed?

west Indonesia
youtube.com/watch?v=qifNmZYg8lE

i can actually name stuff from mexico (sombreros, day of the dead, tacos, despacito, vincente fox, pena nieto, cartels, drugs, behadings). i literally don't know anything about indonesia except that one documentary that exposed them as murderous psychopaths

TV color system

CHI

youtube.com/watch?v=TCDbwHli6Uc

their economy is on a steady rise, a future superpower

Everybody and their mother is a future superpower nowadays

Cartels and emigrants.

IndOnesia not InDia.

We will be a superpower by 2030.

Prove it.

That country gave us the Raid movies, that alone makes it a superpower.

Indonesian culture
youtube.com/watch?v=33vZFqm_uqU

Directed by a Welshman but Wales will never be a superpower.

I have an electric guitar made in Indonesia and it's fucking awesome. Meanwhile Mexican Fenders suck ass. Therefore Indonesia > Mexico.

Modde people live on Java than in Russia.

I'd rather the dutch than the sp*nish desu

He was travelling through Indonesia and discovered the actors in there and the martial art they use though.

You had american colonization for the last 100 years, how did it go?

It is quite pathetic to blame us for your problems when the richest and most powerful country in the world and in full globalization has controlled your country for a fucking century and you are in absolute shit.

but the fault is ours

They have no real united culture, they're there because Dutch made them so, poor, believe in Islam and so on
Not to mention the common stuff like being lazy for average ASEAN cunts

America can only do so much

calm down dad, nothing is your fault

Everything is your fault

thanks for reminding me, let me rephrase that:

I'd rather the dutch than the sp*nish and am*ricans desu

What do you think would be some logical borders?

For one, an independent Papua

>dad
cringe

It Just adds up
300 yrs of colonial and cultural destruction plus giving the muricans a reason to come and invade here

illegal immigrats and brutal violence

neat

It's irrelevant to you because it's not part of the west.
It isn't even a country per se. It's a bunch of islands with different cultures. You can't have a relevant culture when you have so many

Island nation states, all 17504 of them.

>It's irrelevant to you because it's not part of the west.
Are you implying Mexico is part of the West? Or that you have to be part of it to be relevant?

Coastal Sumatra and Borneo are populated by Malays, though, wouldn't you want them in Malaysia?

Deal with it

Not this shit again, we don't want to have and help another literal shit country again. East Timor is already enough.

Yes.

yes yes, if we didn't get americanized we would've zerged your country by now instead of the US. Just wait, your country is next.

>Not this shit again, we don't want to have and help another literal shit country again. East Timor is already enough.
lol if you didn't want that why did you invade them in the first place?
>Yes.
No

Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep watch when half your country is 1000km across the sea from the capital?
We don't even have enough manpower to properly develop Borneo or keep watch over it and west Malaysia need visa just to enter there since they are basically their own country. Originally Malaya is just the peninsula where the muslim sultanates have good relations for centuries but Bongs decided to just glue everything expecting things to work out somehow.
On top of that add Filipino muh clay autism and you get stuff like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Lahad_Datu_standoff

>Are you implying Mexico is part of the West?
It may or may not be, that's not important. What i say is that it's irrelevant to YOU, because it's not part of the culture you are closer with and that is relevant to you (in this case, the West). Indonesia is important to those sorrounding it.
Anyways, asking if a country is "important" or "relevant" is autistic country role-playing and it makes me cringe, if i'm being honest.

Because Papua except the NGP part is part of Nusantara archipelago. Think it like Rome in Europe that everyone wants to succeed that country. Back then when we were still Singasari, we set our goal to unite the archipelago and Majapahit almost reached that goal before collapsing after Bubat tragedy.
We invaded East Timor because it almost turned out to be a communist shithole. We and USA didn't want that, so we invaded East Timor with USA's money.

>no
For us, yes. Western is Europe and America continents, while Eastern is East Asia and South East Asia.

Don't bully Indonesia.
comparing to you faggots, you're just the bubble scum stain on cloth.

Nice insult, faggot.

no bully

Is there non brutal violence?

t. Moro-n

I thought there were Malay Muslim sultanates elsewhere in the archipelago as well?
>Indonesia is important to those surrounding it.
BIG implications. Why don't you ask them directly, plenty of them here in this thread.

N-no need to be rude, friends!

@82670697
so you actually like being culturally fucked in the butt by white people? do you also think you have spanish ancestors too?

Most Malay Archipelago Sultanates's kings were ch*nk though, except the eastern part of Indonesia.

So Javanese have been dreaming since the 13th Century to conveniently take West Papua? Mhmmm. Sounds like revisionist drivel, if you ask me. Also, if your goal was to unify ""Nusantara"" why didn't you try to take the Philippines? Much more related to you than Papua.
>For us, yes. Western is Europe and America continents, while Eastern is East Asia and South East Asia.
That's retarded.

Not all of them related in friendly manner, some like Acheh fancy themself 'crusader states' and pick fights with others occasionally, the ones in Philippines roleplay Vikangz,Brunei is its own empire and assorted kingdom over Java.
The Malay peninsula sultanes are bound by marriage, alliance and opposition to imperialist Siam.

Jakarta my island, Java my city.

Morotard venting out their butthurt from their failed caliphate

What does pandan taste and smell like?

like edible sweet leaf

>kings were ch*nk though
Interesting, how did that happened?
Okay, thanks for the explanation

Why the fuck not

t. Arab malayan rapebaby

Javanese is the original Indonesia and it didn't include that much land, so now Indonesians doesn't bring that up
Again they deny to be influenced by Dutch so they didn't name their cunt using their King's name
So it's quite weird seeing a cunt that supposedly have real culture go like we new cunt now but we have so called real culture as Indonesia, not Javanese or mahajapit or whatever culture
So there's nothing to unite them and most aren't thinking about making their cunt better, while chinese merchants will be jewing the way through Indonesia

intermarriage native king/sultan to chinese merchant daughter

But we almost reached that at Majapahit, they already had Papua coastal territory back then.
We got the south part of Philippines, but didn't invade the north part because the area wasn't suited for farming. We were an agricultural kingdom after a maritime kingdom after all. Also north part of philippine was full of tropical cyclones to add that reasons.

>That's retarded.
Because to us, you're already influenced by Europe cultures, thus you're part of western country.

I can't really explain the taste, but for sure it gives a nice taste when mixing it with jelly. Maybe it's like the vanilla of SEA.

This Besides back then, the chink traders were already muslims and they were the one who spread Islam here.

Shit, I meant to quote

your cum after eating ananas, mix (the cum) with diluted sugar (70%)+water(30%)

W-what?
I don't eat nanas and it smells like a pandan. My diet isn't really a meat-based diet though.

lmfao this iimplication is more cuck and cringe than we wuz spic/ chink

>shove tempe, tofu, kecap, anything soya-based in your mouth

>soy east asia

>But we almost reached that at Majapahit, they already had Papua coastal territory back then.
According to the map on wiki, you only had tributary states in the Bird's Head Peninsula.
>We got the south part of Philippines, but didn't invade the north part because the area wasn't suited for farming.
I'm talking about modern Indonesia, the one that invaded Papua.

>Because to us, you're already influenced by Europe cultures,
So are you, and basically every region of this world.

Tempe is just tasty, lads. Beside I also eat meat, but I just don't eat meat everyday. I really love variation in my foods.

why the hell not, jelly mexicANO???

>tfw an Indonesian boy replies to your post

funnily enough, this applies twice to the Philippines.

did it make your tits puffy for that kind of daily diet?

>Indonesian imperialism on the rise again
Someone call the Australian SAS.

>be mexican
>get beheaded

You're right, but we already had territory there, so it did count, no?

>I'm talking about modern Indonesia, the one that invaded Papua.
Forgot to say that we decided to take Papua because it was dutch territory. So it was mixed between muh Nusantara and muh Dutch Indies area so we must have it. Besides flips weren't Nusantara, and we tried to invade north part of Borneo and Singapore but failed hard.

>So are you, and basically every region of this world.
No it's different, we still have our own cultures, but we think your culture is basically european cultures. Pretty ignorant to be honest.

Say that to my face again, and I'll wreck you, mate.
I-I'm not soyboy, okay!?

All of SEA are doomed to irrelevantness (is this a word)?

Such is the south east asian life.

But we have 2 dildos, TWIN DILDOS!

plz post cuties from Malaysia

Hmph!

Stfu, Indonesia is awesome.

pls no malaysian women are have ogre manface while their man are soyboy

>You're right, but we already had territory there, so it did count, no?
Not really, considering it happened like 800 years ago and that you're not exactly the successor state to Majahapit, are you?
>Forgot to say that we decided to take Papua because it was dutch territory. So it was mixed between muh Nusantara and muh Dutch Indies area so we must have it.
I just wanna say that Nusantara is a completely arbitrary idea and that no you don't have a right to Papua, only reason it's inside your country is cause you invaded it and no one could be bothered to stop you or kick you out.

No

no India is awesome

why so jelly??

we are the same thing, please do not be rude to SEAn brothers

America did a lot more for them in 50 years than Spain did in 300 years

yameroo

Yes we are heavy populated
Yes we are sometimes have cultural clashes
Yes we are muslim
Yes we are a third worlder

But that something you all need to agree about Indonesia is better than meeheecock
we love our country no matter what
we never do illegal emigrate to our neighbor
we are not such a desperate country where you can get beheaded easily just because a drug problems