Why does India still have a lower GDP than its former master?

Why does India still have a lower GDP than its former master?

Other urls found in this thread:

marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2017/03/why-does-india-have-so-few-tourists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brown shitskins subhumans

Hmmmmhi Sup Forums

use ppp

indians are highly ascetic and do not value material goods over other things in life
of course there are exceptions and they become the corrupt elite, ironically india's main defense against the jews

>PPP

>indians are highly ascetic and do not value material goods over other things in life
>tfw you buy into the memes

No but really. There are 1.4 BILLION indians and only 64 million br*ts

India is a very poor country similar to sub-Saharan African nations. How does the poverty in India affect you all in any way? It's not like Indians come to your country and shit in your streets.

In what universe does the logic in your sentence make sense?

>it’s not like Indians come to your country and shit in your streets

marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2017/03/why-does-india-have-so-few-tourists.html
Can’t afford to

A nation of 1.4 billion people who have been independent for 70 years is still not richer than its former colonial overlord of 64 million people.

>tfw your former master is rank 3
>tfw your greater former master is rank 2

we have only one way

and your current master is rank 1

Yeah, the same applies for most ex-colonies except for Sri Lanka and Hong Kong I guess.
What are you implying?

Your next master will be rank 162.

That only Indians who poo in the loo can afford to travel

Okay. But I was trying to say that Indians who move to your countries usually do more good than harm.

I thought they were the 3th most numerous group of immigrants in the USA outside the Chinese and the Mexicans.

That’s true
50% of decent Indians flee abroad.

Although the H1B abuse was not, we now fixed that issue.

i think that's flips

Nah. Indians.

More of them come each year than Chinese

everyone here would happily drop 1/2 our paycheck on japanese games, right?

yeah, use nominal