I frequently masturbate to this image

I frequently masturbate to this image

I don't see why not. Wonder Woman holding a sword is an amazingly erotic picture to behold.

I'm still pissed wonder woman got more grief for this than batman making brother eye and causing a bunch of deaths

Infinite Crisis was awesome.

>TFW YWN have your neck snapped by WW

I do it too, but not frequently.

I frequently masturbate

Batman is the writers pet of all of DC. The guy is the biggest Mary Sue in a land full of Mary Sues.

Yeah I'm also into rough femdom

I'm pissed that they gave her any grief at all. If Superman didn't want her to break his neck so bad maybe he shouldn't have gotten himself mind controlled and beat Bruce half to death.

superman really should have long since used his super-intelligence or whatever to design a mind control inhibitor for himself

Why doesn't Wonder Woman kill the Joker?

atleast she avenged ted

but of course if he'd done that, wonder woman wouldn't have had an excuse to snap necks, so he didn't.

because then batman couldn't rape him

He only did that because Zatanna erased his memory of Dr. Light, making him paranoid.

Why?. Ted killed himself

>thefateofallprematureejaculators.jpg

I mean, it'd be what, a second's worth of effort to break his neck? More than enough time to do that and then investigate the noise.

I frequently masturbate to this one.

I think the fact that they used Zatanna as their personal brainwashing tool pisses me off more than anything. Did anything even come from that?

The fuck is with this bitch and necks?

I'm surprised she hasent snaped constintines neck at this point

From what I know
>Batman becomes dangerously paranoid of his allies and makes Brother Eye
>Bats no longer trusts Zatanna, which must really suck for her since they grew up together
>Dr. Light is reduced to a nobody joke of a villain
>After the Bats and Light fiasco, the gang start brainfucking everyone that becomes a problem
>Catwoman drops out of her recently turned hero phase because she finds out she was brainwashed into becoming a good guy
Thats about all I know

Shes an Amazonian warrior, trained in some very efficient combat methods, and one of the easiest ways to kill an enemy is to just break their fucking neck, few people have the strength to resist Wonder Woman if she wants to snap your neck.

That all sounds terrible

Yeah, also page got cut off for some reason

Anyone got the necksnap collage?

I guess, but unless she's facing off against some demons or mythological bullshit she really shouldn't be aiming to kill in the first place.

Why does her bracer look like its falling off

I read this a long time ago so if theres a reason I forgot

>Did anything even come from that?
52? Basically it was one of the massive things that made the trinity step away from the world. It also led to Flash: Rogue War (imo his best arc).

>frequently masturbate

>she really shouldn't be aiming to kill in the first place.
He was mind controlling superman, she didn't have a choice. I can't believe they dragged her through the mud over it and took the high road against her.

Haven't read the issue in OP but in the New 52 when Wonder Woman's bracelets come off it unleashes her true power as True Final Ultimate Woman Chaos God of Hypdernecksnapping.

Jesus wtf Bruce. Then again, Zatanna's at fault also. Goddammit DC, why do you ruin everything.

Na that's new 52 specific. I think she is just a bit battered from fighting.

>Goddammit DC, why do you ruin everything.
It was essentially a meta commentary and reflection that they HAD ruined everything. This is one of the final sparks for infinite crisis.

>to this image

They should've fixed it with the New 52 reboot. But idk, you can't trust them to do anything right nowdays.

Fixed what? 'It' at the time was all the dark and gritty shit that the comics got bogged down in. The first thing I noticed when I go back and read that era is how much more swearing and shit there is, then you get the shock cop outs to try fuel hype (e.g. supes death).

The end of Infinite Crisis was the trinity leaving, well, one was dead. This gave rise to 52, which is very highly rated.

New 52 was an attempt to fix a different problem, that is, the massive history of characters being a deterrent for new readers.

With enough prep time, Batman could beat your shitposting.

>tfw you were a huge Justice League International and Justice League Europe fan
>tfw you had to live with your favorite team and characters get murdered, raped, and otherwise drug through the mud by later DC

I am filled with hate. I will never forgive them.

Hey David, congrats on that Kyrpton pilot order.

This was a great moment.

Wonder Woman is an elite member of a warrior tribe from an exotic land. Not some puritan schmuck from Amerifat.

Of course she'll kill a guy.

I haven't read the comic, but the wings and Joker's dialogue seem to imply he's a gargoyle or a vampire or something. She might actually have to really rend him apart to kill him.

This is Convegence and the Joker is Red Rain/Vampire Joker. Vamp Bruce had apparently killed him but not completely killed (dunno, never bothered reading those Elseworlds)

She has to kill him and separate the head from the body or some such.

>OP finds out he's a masochist twink

Nothing to see here

It's not even exclusive to this specific incident though, she just hates necks in general no matter who it belongs to.

>I can't believe they dragged her through the mud over it

Oh boo fucking hoo! Gosh you Wonder Woman fans have it /so hard/! Just be fucking happy they didn't retcon her into a mind-controlling supervillian who got her neck snapped!

It's not totally New 52 specific. There's been other wonder woman runs where her bracers limit her power so she doesn't go crazy, but I think New 52 is the first one to have her glow with Kirby magic when it happens.