Wew lad

wew lad

the fuck is he doing

Ban phoneposting

James Comey is a true american hero, bipartisan whores will never understand the sense of integrity in this country.

Why are the mainstream media the largest proponents of fake news?

>old ass kicker trump is back

Everybody make sure to report the thread. This guy is just hoping he can have a popular thread with lots of (You)s so that he feels accepted.

Has absolutely nothing to do with television and film. Nothing, zero (0), nadda.

Idgaf.

Comey comes on tv and basically admits Hilary broke the law and listed all of her crimes, then says, She's not being prosecuted. If I stick my dick in a girl who just happens to be 15 or 16, the feds would lock my old ass up even if she had an ID that said, 18. Yet Hilary gets to break the law repercussions free, and the Director of the Justice Department, meets with Hilary's husband just days before Comey was on the telly. Fucking demons, all. Trump needs to put 'em all in jail. Look at poor Jared who did nothing wrong but put his dick in a willing young lady and he gets forty years. Hilary's killing humans, and innocent humans at that, literally killing people and gets to walk scott free. free Jared Comey, you cock sucker.

>demanding political loyalty from the FBI director
recordings that confirm Trump's version would be bad for Trump

OPs don't get (You)s

Movie when?

Comey is a fucking hero who went on television and said, yes Hilary's guilty of everything but no, we're not prosecuting because she did nothing wrong. He, her, the fucking ex Depart of Justice head and Bill, should all be held for Criminality.

wtf is he doing!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Drumpf

since tapes is in quotes does he mean gramophone recordings?

how is thhis tv relatted

>tapes

Turn on your TV

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I'm guessing Comey was also a Russia stooge but for whatever reason, they've cut him loose recently and told Trump to sack him. Now he has nothing to lose and could expose everything. Hence the threat.