Does your country need conscription?

Does your country need conscription?

Im gook who ran away from conscription haha! (Im a moon supporter btw)

ya it does

We do.

Currently a year left before I'm finished.

no, our army is composed by a bunch of gardeners. They do nothing, just cutting grass all day long. It's easier to a Brazilian soldier to use a lawn mower than a gun.

Yes. Only for the Navy though. We NEED a bigger navy.

despite that, conscription exists in the law, but it's hard to serve if you don't want it.

Yes, since we are surrounded by treacherous enemies on all sides.

i love you

You threw the first stone

Fuckoff Amerimutt. Niggers are patriotic.

YLE-botit vittuun

Finland is Black

see post
see flag
nothing new

same here

No. Daddy will save us if we ever got invaded ^_^

no, what we need is a way to keep people from separating as soon as their contracts end.

>You threw the first stone
wtf are you brainlet?

Now give Daddy some love...

Yes, entering next year.

>Does your country need conscription?
Yes.

>Does your country actually train soldiers, or does it make them clean toilets, do pushups and chores for 9 months?
The latter one. Fuck that bullshit. There's a wave of conscription avoidance that's growing, if they want to still have conscription in 10 years they need to reform the system.

Like make it 3 months of actual war-time training, not 9-12 months of dicking around for no reason and getting treated like shit.

yes

Counting how rare niggers are at army this must be clearly thinked out propaganda

Conscription was a joke desu.
The only useful things I learned for a war situation was basic weapon handling which could've been learnt in civilian 100x better.

It's basically just a test for how much shit you can take.

USA = unlimited supply of Rednecks from the middle and south with some ghetto Blacks/Mexicans thrown in.