Ywn be a conquistador who lands in south america and literally fucks an entire race into existence by smashing qt...

>ywn be a conquistador who lands in south america and literally fucks an entire race into existence by smashing qt native girls

Look at this literal perfection:

youtu.be/tza9-wGQh1k

You sudacas are lucky

dumb nigger

chick in the video is qt but clearly has heavy euro admixture. actual pure blood natives are ugly as shit

feelsbadman

>out of existence
They still exist.

he never said that

>ywn be a warrior from an ancient american civilization with some help of asian civilizations who conquests europe and exterminate pale subhumans (considering that europeans took longer to start explorations)
At least Africans and Arabs are doing this work nowadays.

>le every non-white who's not ugly was raped by whites at some point meme
Kill yourself

Im not saying that about every non white, just native americans. Disgusting flat faces and noses, frumpy bodies.

What's ugly about a flat face?

>sudacas

CHI

Why is this semen demon? She's qt

>tfw no amerindian bf to reconquer the americas with and purge every wh*Te on sight

everything? angular feautures define a face, all natives look almost exactly alike

I disagree. Whites are uglier than asians (flattest faces)

they're not the same person.

but the file for the one I posted her name. shes a prostitute.

Mestizaje was a mistake, maybe good for some Spanish literal golddiggers or any pretentious white shit, but for nonwhites males was especially bad the more indigenous the worst.

Fuck you, gringo.

You won't ever face this struggle, mixing only conflicted us more...

>tfw you will never be Amerindian

Is there a way to reject my eurangutan genes?????

Hey, stop posting my picture.
That's illegal.

my gf is hispanic and I often fantasize I'm a conquistador who defeated her tribe in combat and their chieftan offered his youngest daughter to me in exchange for peace

VERy hot

What's the name of your gf? Right Hand?

jealous indio rapemongrel

>but you would never acept his surrender and you kill him and fuck his daughter anyways.

>japanese

Why are you posting this?
Cringe

do mexicans feel more related to their native blood or european blood?

here most of the people cleare feel more related to europe.

look at the how the mexican cartels lust for blood and tell me that they're not natives

because I can

I'm not attracted to Asiatic eyes or brown skin.

This is the only native american type that I find beautiful, native Americans from south America are tainted with h*sp*n*c genes

Literally my fantasy

well, here people like him is consider ugly.

Cuck

It's probably a white Peruvian
Don't know about the average Mexican but I myself only feel a connection to my Native heritage, I don't care for Spain or Spanish heritage at all.
>inb4 WE WUZZ
I don't we wuzz as Native or anything (cause I'm not) but I do feel somewhat connected to them (and all Native Americans desu).

White Peruvians are the worst.

Our nation has a curse upon the bleeding sacred native blood and whites keep it going here.

There won't be glory on this soil again, ever.

oh well. i wanted to know about the average.

Expulsion of the whites Peru when? Native renaissance when? Spanish ban when?

Idk, make a post about it (preferably tomorrow, cause it's kinda late).

Mexicans only relate themselves to their Mexican blood.

>cuck butthurt

Can we at least agree that italian peruvians are the worst? Literal niggers with money.

All Peruvians descendants from republic's criollos are the worse.

Criollos pushed their cuck complex to our days by inherited colonial power and let any European come, fuck their daughters and be part of the elite meanwhile the 80% of Peruvians were fucked for this absurd total power of white Peruvians system.

The curse lasts and perhaps for more centuries.