Jewish
Jews
Jew
Jewish conspiracy

libtard cutie

Time

The enemy of all young actors

no bully

she just wants free college so she can have a fair shot like all you shitlords.

>too bad she was pretty cute
Are you retards blind? How the fuck was that mongoloid looking bitch ever cute? Have you millennial betas become to feminine that you judge a woman's appearance based on her celebrity status alone?
For fuck's sake, get some taste.

she likes smellary

Genetic disorder

She consumes more calories than she expends and unfortunate genetics.

she was cute when she was 12

Hm, don't you think she looks a lot like Evalion?

I don't know but she's aging like milk.

She's blue pilled despite showing promise as hitgirl, the most redpilled character in some time.

She became this

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

fat
stupid
has small forehead

a refrigerator with FAS

She is trying way too hard to compensate for her disgusting looks and horrible name that no one can pronounce.

Being a shrieking cunt is the only way of projecting her importance, she was in a movie after all you know. You should listen to what she has to say. Don't be such a misogynist.

Does someone have the notshoped pic?

That is the notshopped pic

New pasta? Or just this gay?

That's what happens when you drink shart water

both.

:)

She likes mamamoo instead of aoa.

>not attractive
>not smart
>jew

What's not wrong with her?

it's a fake

piglet

No, she wasn't. She was mildly attractive in the schoolgirl outfit, but that's because of the fetish.

Liberal feminist who's career is based off "le girls can totally be badass liek tha boiizzz"

Her only appeal on Sup Forums was for closet pedos who like that she was legal but looked and sounded like a 12 year old

shes not sitting on my face

She has a fridge body
it's a jew thing

That's a man.

RL gondola

The memeing never ends

>that thing
>cute
wew.. good thing we kicked you the fuck out, never comeback Venancio, build a fucking wall.

She supports Hillary.

But I'd still think she's fuckable.

She has Mexican ascends,
Obviously, was not going to support trump

ITT: Fat and disgusting spergelords who slutshame a beautiful grill in order to feel less pathetic

There's a vagina joke in there somewhere

I think it's referring to anal, user.

Kek

(you)

She's still beautiful. Come at me.

Elle Fanning stole her movie career of "cute white blonde teen actress" so now her mind is basically in the same menopausal salty dyke mode all women get to around 45 = average shillary supporting libcuck

my benis is harb

That was the point.
Its a legit pic yet she talks shit about trump.
Killary is a disgusting hypocrite

hnnngg the curves on that

You just know that Hillary is going to have her brain surgically inserted in to Chloe's body and run for president again in the future if she doesn't win in november.

>What's wrong with Chloe Mortez
hollywood child abuse

I've never found her cute. She's always had those puffed up Scarlett Johansson Nigger Lips I find repugnant on anything but a carp.

spbp

She's disgusting.

Her lips are sexy, faggot.

Elle is stronk! STRONK!

Elle is so much more superior than she ever was though

The only thing that's wrong with her that she's not sitting on my face right now.

Permavirgin detected. Don't worry; she was never seriously thinking about sitting on your wee-wee.

She's a child actor. All the millions of good goy points she got for letting Jewish pedophiles cum on her face are spent. She is just going to disappear like Christina ricci or that girl from interview with the vampire.

I'll accept faggot. I'd sooner a bloke's arse over a dog's face

She became a women and developed woman features. Now all the pedo perma virgins on here cant stand her.

you're preaching to the choir friend, I've been jerking off to her since Super 8

(no pedo)

Christina was raped by Jews? But she's so pretty :(

>that girl from interview with the vampire.
You mean Kirsten Dunst? She does have a very successful adult career.

topkek

is she a jew?

she looks like hillary clinton

Nope, but I'm sure she's been Jew'd

Liberalism

> She is just going to disappear like Christina ricci

you take that back

fuck I can't stop laughing

excellent

Also, what's wrong with her friend?

HNNNG

aids

nice cameltoe, would penetrate

Holy fuck. Is Hillary actually 5'2?

JIHAD JANE

Why is her head shopped to a 15 year old boys body wearing a female top????

for the lulz

I demand more

shill4hill

Is this girl old enough to vote?

She became this.

Right!
It's one of the reasons I don't totally dislike her

>mfw this is what americans actually believe

i cackled