/brit/

Edition: Another all-nighter with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQVdBAU_p2w
youtube.com/watch?v=7IX4gWkFqvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHh0V7UjVXI
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_J6tdQjStiDd184a1VUa0Y3VTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the goal

thought SA-lad was going to vietnam

post one of your chooOoonns la

Boers are alright tbqhtyvm

Got my Lamb and Bread soup, a Shannxi dish, from the Halal canteen
At ¥16 (£1.80) something it's probably one of the most expensive single dishes on campus.
It's mostly what appears to be chunks of Chinese pita soaked in a fatty soup base with a few cellophane noodles and fatty lamb.
The little bowl of soup is just as fatty but with cumin, spring onions, coriander, black pepper and something else.

"Boer" is the Dutch word for farmer. This is because the Dutch sent all their farmers to Africa to grow tulips.

t. Johannes De Woort

youtube.com/watch?v=LQVdBAU_p2w
youtube.com/watch?v=7IX4gWkFqvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHh0V7UjVXI

What did they need so many tulips for?

if that yank doesnt post the waldo key i kms srs

key to last where's wally

I absolutely HATE that they always use fatty peaces of meat, especially if it's not grilled/charred or reduced/melted through the cooking process.

tulip extract is needed to synthesize 69-FAG-POO

NEED another where's willy

this is true

That's the thing, they didn't actually need tulips. That's why their economy tanked and that's what ended their first Golden Age. But like all crisis, it taught them a lesson; be frugal.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGHGHGH

i replied to the wrong post lads

I'd advise against coming here then

post wojak1

gimmick idea: old south african cars

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

made a joke to my mum about an ad showing news-readers tasting and complimenting a Cadbury product, saying "we better go get it, you heard what the news readers said! there's some authority on the matter." and she replied "they're fake news-readers"

they're either derro as fuck or posh and arrogant
the former is more fun

Also, the portion sizes are small. But I guess they can be when you're eating a bowl of fat.

where's wally

AHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*inhales*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRH

It's okay, i know it was meant for me
:)

HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*enters the thread*

Yeah the portions of canteens on campus always seem to be quite small compared to what you can get off campus.
There's a pulled noodle shop down the road from my dorm that does massive portions for every dish, it's super filling, and sometimes cheaper.

No, the lesson is "fuck tulips" lmao
Fuggin gay ass flowers
Get that weak shit out of here

>Sup Forums right now

Straya bless

NOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

time ter clock out lads
in a more perfect world i would have a lovely big soft belgian choc chunk m&s cookie (foy) waiting for me at home but ive not ive just got a nagging slag, a nagging hag and a nagging bag

What has whacky bruce gone and done now?

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terroist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY BRITISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With that argument valid I can refute the poor and sad irish author of this post. WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO YOU AND YOUR POOR LIFE ODIOUS. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY, AND UGLY. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

>belgian biscuits
hnnnnggggg might go to the bakery and get one tomoz x

of course the irish moron browses Sup Forums

Is there a problem?

looks tasty.
the small bowl looks like a chicken soup my mum would make.
miss that fatty meniscus and spring onions floating

I've noticed that in a lot of Chinese food. Using fatty and cheap cuts is obviously due to them being cheap right? Like I said earlier, fat is good and tasty when cooked or blended into the food, this is just yuck.

It is insane how much the quality drops in this general when the Mexican is on. I've been here since 2012 and sat through cancerous tripfags on Sup Forums and flat Earth idiots on /x/ but the Mexican is BY FAR the worst poster I've ever come across.

>hand
you're an actual oriental?

OwO

make no mistake, the irish subhuman browses Sup Forums

fat virginian loser

mexican

/biz/ should just be renamed to /coin/ because thats all the talk about

I don't know, lad. He just repeats the same 5 sentences & anti-Irish memes for 5 straight hours every night here.

Don't reply to it.

want one of these for x-mas

don't ever attempt to assert yourself in my presence

emma watson poster is a fat virginian who got bullied in /cum/

its spelled insert retard

you mean virgin or do you have the regional extension?

>5 hours
He's usually on here from 3 PM to 4 AM (eastern US time, and the general goes to absolute shit during that time.

spherecuck

the regional extension

Alright, lad. He doesn't really bother me, if I'm to be completely honest with you about this. I just find it weird that he sucked off a donkey when he was 10 or something. Don't trust people who do sexual with animals.

where did you got that game (withouth
the furry mod, of course, furries are aids-ridden
blasphemers)

My God white he in my pocket

he's an irritating cunt tho innit.

the smelly irish and kike faggots are the ones who hate me

NO DADDY DON"T STICK IT IN NOOOO PLS NOT TEHRE DAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH GOD YES

Couldnt give a shite about Paco desu

love chloe moretz memes

how old is beto? is he underage?

Second Boer War
That's a new one on me...

It's a horrifying scene. :_(

no it isn't
be quiet

I keep hoping and trying for success in job interviews. I maintain my CV monthly, look for opportunities weekly and present enthusiasm/relevant-experience. Then DATING is pretty much the same boat except with pictures, tinder/OKC and enthusiasm while trying to avoid being bitter/jaded.

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB FOR SIX MONTHS
I HAVEN'T HAD SEX FOR TWO YEARS

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT LADS?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RIIIIICK

IM PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

theres something wrong
you're not firing on all cylinders are you lad

He is indeed, lad. How long has he been posting here for exactly?

I take steroids but don't workout and look like an average guy who works out a few days a week despite being a NEET.

Why haven't you taken the ROID pill

Ignore the Mexican, do not even acknowledge the Mexican's existence.

All the Mexican does is shitpost about other anons, spam "el haitiANO" over and over again and insult other users without even quoting them.

The Mexican does NOT discuss British culture or even make shitposts that are in line with the culture of the general. Ignore him, do not give him attention.

same but i take adderall and its melting my brain

>I take steroids but don't workout

Men who take steroids and don't work out gain more muscle doing nothing than nattycucks do working out lmao

POST EMMA WATSON

Working on a massive autistic infograph

life saved by bella goth's poos

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_J6tdQjStiDd184a1VUa0Y3VTQ

he is MGTOW so, probably yes

>Romantic Enlightenment
Sounds like a period in the early 19th century.

>967▶
>File: poos.webm (2.27 MB, 800x600)

Maybe you should make one about your life choices instead there bud

>Why haven't you taken the ROID pill

>Men who take steroids and don't work out gain more muscle doing nothing than nattycucks do working out lmao

GAAAAH NO DONT MAKE ME DO IT I DONT WANNNA DOO ITTT NOOOOOO

>everything Moot has attempted outside of Sup Forums has failed miserably

England is my city

alri mootles

He couldn’t even tame the Bruces

PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO THE MEXICAN HE RUINS /BRIT/!!

haha

exactly

i know right

feel the same way

no pictures lad sorry

FOY

don't know

keep at it lad

same

i know right

More lies from the globalist Boer banker elitists! Wake up sheeple! The British were the REAL victims here!

feels good to have had the last laugh