Why does Sup Forums never talk about this show?

Why does Sup Forums never talk about this show?

Can I really be the only one who likes it?

What's this show about?

I saw the beginning of the first season and it was beyond terrible.
Like really really bad, one of the worst TV shows I have ever watched.

The two main actors, both of which I like, couldn't save it.

Damian Lewis is really rich and Paul Giamatti is a pervert that works for the government and tries to get his ass to prison

millions.

how many asians there are.

It's actually really racist tbqh

It's good, nothing to talk about. Season finished, waiting for new one.

Why talk about BILLIONS when we could talk about MILLIONS

Season 2 went full-on leftie. Fucking androgynous gender neutral weird fucks. I hate television. The fag who died in season 1, wasn't much of a fag in fact I didn't know he was a fag at all until he was dying. Season 2 is in your face with the shit. So progressive.

How in your face are we talking? Going full xirximxam?

About the Shoah.
>Oy veh, remember the six billions!

Cuckoldry mostly--buttressed by aggressive speeches and sanctimonious pretensions.

Yeah full on 'My pronouns are'. And they gave the character plot armour.

Not in your face at all really

When introduced says they want to be referred to as "they, their's, them." Most of the time people just refer to them by name. There is one scene in the entire season where Axe corrects someone for using "she" instead of "they"

Other than that it's not brought up. It's literally maybe 45 seconds of the entire season.

>gave the character plot armour

what plot armor would that be?

>Season 2 went full-on leftie.

Every other show is scrambling for a piece of the tranny pie. These guys next-leveled everyone by jumping into the "neither male nor female" pool.

Prediction for season 4:

A character that changes gender identity every few days.

first season started showing promise and they fucked it all up and now it's just bad.

it will be much more next season since they made her the biggest mary sue.

Why would it be much more next season?

99% of the time they just sayTaylor because the pronoun game is terrible in movies/tv because you can't be totally sure who is being talked about.

>Why would it be much more next season?

That sweet sweet prestige from their peers.

What in your mind would they do to make it "much more"?

Give her a love interest? She's seemed basically asexual so far and the show has only ever really focused on Rhoades' sexuality.

they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company and she's going to be a much bigger part of the plot because of giamatti's side trying to turn her. they even showed her buying an apartment for no reason because they want to make her a big part for no reason other than lol she's a genius and shaves her head cuz she thinks she's a dude or something sometimes
she's a fucking mary sue

>Really enjoyed S1
>Heard they are bringing in a "gender fluid" character
>Seems unnecessary and annoying
>She is one of the best parts of the show

mfw all that happened

External powers rally against it
Colleagues band together and come to its aid
A moral lesson is articulated through heavy-handed exposition.
Helping is on a "continuum of violence". It undermines autonomy.
The audience is chided

>Be me
>Bobby Axelrod
>Multibillionaire bad ass
>Marry white trash hood rat wife
>Dont have a prenup

why?

titties were nice

Chuck is a dick
Bobby is based
Chucks dad is a mega dick
wags is mega based

Because prenups are fucking worthless and get thrown out of court all the time.

>she empties the vault and takes the kids
>they act like his anger isn't justified

[they] are kind of a mary/gary sue desu

wags literally doesn't have a function
i love him tho

can you imagine how common interviews with people like this are now?

>your resume says your pronouns are "they, theirs, and them"?

but dude he literally told her one white lie in their entire relationship that would comfort her he's a fucking misogynist white devil!

>they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company

So, you're upset they made someone that doesn't identify as male/female as intelligent or can somehow see the market in the same way Axe has been able to? Why?

They're setting her up to be an Axe protege that he's basically turning into him and away from the values she thought she held. Just look at how she initially reacted to Sandpiper compared to the end of the season where she's basically insider trading.

>External powers rally against it
This doesn't fit with the theme of the show in any way as they've pretty clearly shown they don't care who or what you are as long as you can make money. The only external force that would rally against Taylor is the federal government and it would be because she very much so committed insider trading.

My pronouns are "you, are and fired".

Wondered the same thing OP. I like the show. Most comments on this thread are Sup Forumscats.

>firing your most productive analyst

seems like something Axe would do.

not wanting to dress traditionally feminine doesn't entitle someone to special snowflake pronouns

Because we all DROPPED it because of the stupid gender neutral character.

this and black sails are both great shows

they get like a single thread 2 hrs after the ep airs and that's it

>So, you're upset they made someone that doesn't identify as male/female as intelligent or can somehow see the market in the same way Axe has been able to? Why?
no you fucking retard can you fucking read? here is what I fucking said you even fucking quoted it
>they made her a fucking intern that walks in and is instantly the smartest person at the company
I am mad that they made a mary fucking sue walk in and instantly be the smartest person at the company. and then they made her a mentally ill tranny because lol why not

>They're setting her up to be an Axe protege
sure, maybe she shouldn't be a fucking intern that's smarter than Axe's best workers that have been doing it for years?

how about the scene where axe wanted the guys to find a reason to short the car company and they came back and said there's no reason to short? she was just like ohh I can read minds I get what you're doing here, here's all that work you needed! also I'm an intern!

Wags is probably on millions a year just to give advice to bobby which is largely ignored
Him going mad in a sushi restaurant is a great scene

I stopped watching it because of this stupid bullshit.

tbf.....that Metallica episode didn't help

Fuck no.

The only good Stars show was Magic City and they cancelled it.

Stars = DROPPED

Excuse me it's Starz and you're fucking WRONG.

third season is completely predicable as to what will play out...

>Chuck finally gets dirt on Axe
>Axe arrested and indicted
>Axe "muh billions will find the hole in your ploy"
>Wendy implicit in securities fraud by participating in the whole short scheme to protect Chuck from losing his cash
>Axe exposes this and brings to Chuck's attention 75% through season after filler of Axe being dragged in the dirt and eps of "muh family is being torn apart"
>remainder of season is Chuck moving to drop charges against Axe to protect Wendy
>Axe again comes out on top

She stopped being an intern a while ago. Most of this work is math and I don't see why an intern couldn't be more naturally gifted at math than others currently working there. I'm sure that neeeever happens in real life. Would you care just as much if it were a nerdy white guy?

>how about the scene where axe wanted the guys to find a reason to short the car company and they came back and said there's no reason to short
because there was no real reason to short and they weren't dishonest people.

They had to meet their Soros quota.

>>Wendy implicit in securities fraud by participating in the whole short scheme to protect Chuck from losing his cash

Wendy didn't do anything illegal though. If anything he'll move to keep what she did secret to protect his chance at winning the governorship.

>Would you care just as much if it were a nerdy white guy?
yes. the show is shit and this character is the worst part.

>because there was no real reason to short and they weren't dishonest people.
yet the mentally ill tranny that's known Axe the shortest and has never done anything shady like this for axe is the one that can read his mind and knows what he wants?

ridiculous

DROPPED

>Its a Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums episode

fucking hate these ones

Sup Forums here
Not much. 2 instances, one character. Not really agenda, more of a "hip" thing to do

Good show, entertaining.

>It's all Sup Forums's fault. Billions dindu nuffin

Nice try shill

Suck my cock, nigger.

In every episode there is 5min of progressive shit.

Yep.

If art isn't made in earnest it's not art. It's propaganda.

DROPPED

I dropped it straight after this.

Me too. Literally 1st episode Season 2.

Not gonna watch that shit.

Shit show. Brody is the best part, but of course they don't give him anything interesting to do.

Yeah, we're really going to need an alternative to leftie television.

Sup Forums you are not, you're a leftie plant or a shill or both. Eat shit, bitch.

I bought a deck of cards. Cost me $1.

you forgot the season closer face to face between Chuck and Bobby where they talk to each other like comic book nemeses

>does this mean you identify as more than one person?

>do we have to pay these people individually?

We need to ARREST media away from the lefties. Remember the punk rock years and the, stick it to the man memes that was all the rage in the sixties and seventies? Those people got control of the narrative and literally have become the Fanatics they claimed the Establishment was. Tim Allen, Well within his right to do so, makes fun of the ctrl left cry baby movement that are still butt hurt Trump won, and Advertisers threatens to pull funding from the network so the network is rid of Allen's number 3 show.

They're less than 1% of the population of the first world, they only exist in the first world, and they quickly find out no one is willing to indulge them, so they either have to live off their trust funds or drop the entire phase to eat.

The only reason people think its a big thing is because clickbait journalism pushes them to the forefront, for since "she-hes" have been one of the staples of freakshows since time immemorial, they pull disproportionate amounts of traffic.

"They" are a Mary Sue.

its funny how no one cared that the show exists until it started trying to trigger Sup Forums.

>implying you can't refer to one person as they.

English is flexible like that

Its a legitimate question.

They is generally a plural.

it's a means of production issue.

Why do you think they're monkeying so hard w/ YouTube right now?

>clickbait journalism
more like straight up COLLUSION

>and Advertisers threatens to pull funding from the network so the network is rid of Allen's number 3 show.
user, they're all in on it together.

Hollywood/MSM is not a real business

generally but it's not like other languages, for example Spanish, where there are specific forms of verbs based on how many people there are.

>her
THEM fucking transphobic. Go back to Sup Forums

I didn't have a problem with it at the start apart from the incredibly cringy "Muh pronouns" scene.

But by the end it was kind of ridiculous that """non-binary""" pixie being is not only an infallible genius in economics but also the most rounded and mentally sound person in the show. Fucking retarded. If they wanted to be realistic they would've had "they" kill themselves.

>infallible genius in economics
Trust that will be her downfall because Taylor thinks they know more than anyone else, just like Axe.

the only collusion involved was right wing politicians doing everything they could to remove all regulated journalistic integrity from journalism, resulting in a state where journalism becomes nothing but a freakshow that is entirely uninterested in politics unless its a big whoopsie from a generally hated public figure.

Which is to say, the right is responsible for the current state of journalism.

>they

They're afraid of losing control of what you see and or hear. People need to just start doing it on their own, void of Jew Wood.

considering the show acts like these people are doing anything more complex than acting on information (and that's crime, somehow) with so much diversified money spread around that losing money is generally impossible, and all the characters are idiot bros and retards who've confused over-confidence pushed past the point of self-reinforcing delusion with ability, a person having a perpetual losing argument with biology having the same brand of delusional self-assuredness isn't the most nonsensical thing in the universe.

But hey, the show is total shit and the only good thing is some performances.

One thing is certain: whatever you are I am not.
Don't get so triggered /nu-pol/. You will have to stay here, on Sup Forums when we eradicate t_d.
The day of the rope is coming, negro.

because views are declining across the board so they're trying to figure out how to make sure people see what they like and not what they don't?

>and that's crime, somehow

yes, acting on inside information is a crime.

Its never clearly explained why.

Of course situations where a company is trying to keep something secret that will net them millions upon millions in a few months is a total fantasy. 99.9% of the time acting upon insider information involves shorting the market when you know a company is about to fail, hard, and the company is keeping up appearances.

>Its never clearly explained why.
You need it explained why insider trading is illegal or why a specific situation in the show is illegal?

shill please

just look at what you can and can't say in the media/academia etc. and the truth becomes very clear.

First things first, take control of media away from the Jew. The Jew has too much control over what you see and hear. Youtube, though Jew controlled, allowed a considerable amount of leeway. The other Jews, the big business, decided to punish all of Youtube because Jew tube allowed freedom of expression to remain. The big Business Jew is the enemy, because they're partnered with Jew Wood. They're all the same Jew, and even though Jew tube believes in fag rights and the like, their audience is also from countries where fags are thrown from buildings and because some of their advertisers are from these areas, they have to appear to be unbiased.

>you can't say things that betray incomprehensible and unreasonable stupidity

the horror

Absolutely.

They need almost total control of the media.

>People need to just start doing it on their own, void of Jew Wood.

yep. Kids need to start an entirely independent scene, like the indie music scene USED to be.

Anything on a publicly traded company is not to be trusted.

insider trading

kek

Like Hollywood, Silicon Valley is not a real business.

>the good jews v. bad jews maymay

negro, if you're talking about youtube, youtube is set up to show you more that is similar to what ever you click the most.

If you click a lot of things about politics, you get more politics. And, strangely, college aged kids of a left mindset in the various art schools around the world are the most prolific posters on youtube.

But if you ditch the google account and clear your cookies, then start going to "hot sexy underage girl dancing" videos, that's all they'll recommend to you. But you'd probably take that as silicon valley trying to normalize pedophilia or some stupid shit.

It gives the insider an unfair advantage in the market, puts the interests of the insider above those to whom he or she owes a fiduciary duty, and allows an insider to artificially influence the value of a company's stocks. Basically, it doesn't allow everyone to act with the same information.

You could make some argument about why it's not really immoral blah blah blah if you want but the fact is it's against the law so doing it is illegal.

nigga, within the last few weeks YouTube has made radical changes to it's own system

YouTube is becoming as rigged as Twitter/Facebook

How did this thread turn into full the_donald cringe?

>You could make some argument about why it's not really immoral blah blah blah
reality is most trading is insider trading

the telling part is who gets prosecuted

So you agree its illegal specifically because someone got upset they weren't able to get on or off the train as fast as someone else.

She plays a skinhead in OITNB and jokes about poisoning jews and mudpeople, so I am giving her a pass.