THE-PERFECT-ALIEN-IS-NOW-NOT-CANON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX7URpWBNKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
youtube.com/watch?v=b79aw9dZLfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Aliens
>the perfect alien

Top kek, Cameron was a mistake, he turned it into a glorified cockroach.

you're just jealous because David survive

your birth was a mistake

Name one smart thing the alien in Alien did. Being enthralled by Ripley's ass crack long enough to get sucked out of an airlock? Killing a few unarmed civilians? Big fucking deal, the aliens in aliens took care of an entire space colony.

You didn't watch the alternate ending?

How can i watch a scene that was never even filmed?

With the fucking power of your imagination.

It's literally the theatre of the mind.

Did YOU not watch the imaginary scene in Aliens where the aliens score a 190 on an online IQ test?

>editing out the nips in the poster
koreans are absolute cuckolds

This post makes no fucking sense. Kill yourself

That scene was shit. The amerawork was subpar, the acting by the guy in the obvious fake alien suit was OOC compared to the rest of the Xeno.

Well maybe if the nips had treated the Koreans better throughout history then they wouldn't feel such animosity towards them

what made the first alien movie so fascinating and scary was the mystery around the creature
now anyone who doesn't live under a rock knows what a xenomorph looks like, you don't even need to watch the film.
Making new alien movies is just as much recycling as star wars and ridley scott is probably in for the check and nothing else. IIRC he didn't even want to do prometheus (initially alien zero) in the first place and tried to give the project to Rinisch
don't pay to watch those movies or you're just getting fucked by hollywood again

Why is Scott so hellbent on pissing all over his own franchise? Covenant was so fucking stupid, even more so than Prometheus somehow.

You guys are like the equivalent of shadow the hedge hog fans what with him being the ultimate creature or whatever shit. Like what did you think would happen if Ripley had a gun?

Im seeing it tomorrow cunts, you better be wrong

It's literally kino. Only plebs, normies and Ridley haters have a problem with it.

shadow what? what the fuck are you on about now? some animu shit? again?

>Only plebs, normies and Ridley haters have a problem with it.
KEK, i bet you think Prometheus is DEEP

sorry to disappoint you but Covenant is just fucking terrible
if possible, save your money or watch other movie

Sorry I just assumed you would know given the autism

stay mad.

only two things were bad in Prometheus from all i can remember
1. those two idiots that were lost on the ship
2. running from ship stray ahead

the abortion scene with the giant squid thing was also fucking retarded

Uhm he still is alive though

>watch this yesterday
>big distracting stain on the screen
>2 seats to my right is a day autistic guy with his weird looking family
>every single time there is any silence he makes a loud obnoxious comment like " what a way to die" during the shower scene
>every 10 minutes or so he farts...i don't hear it but i can tell it's him
>2 seats to my left a guy is on his phone for the 1st half of the movie. the phone glare is distracting as hell
>his gf turns up halfway through and she makes a few dumb comments then looks at me for recognition probably thinking I'm the guy's friend
>during the flute scene a few pepe in the audience are laughing their asses off whenever David talks about fingering the holes and ruin the entire scene

I'm done with cinemas. This is what capeshit has done to people. Literally just an audience of people waiting for the next quip

>not fapping to that scene later at home

pleb confirmed

hi i havent watched the movie yet

But how it nakes Aliens non canon?? Im curious

>even hopeless simpletons can spot at least two major plot holes in Prometheus

The Engineers didn't invent xenomorphs, David did

Less than 20 years before the events of Alien, so the buried and fossilized wreck makes no sense

So Alien isn't canon either then?

underrated

This whole series is a clusterfuck of random scripts that contradict each other. what's even sadder is the 3 movies made by the same guy don't even work together

This is what I don't get. The ship is stated as old in Alien too, right?

>They haven't seen alien 3

>canon

Star Wars was a mistake.

yeah

what the fuck?

OP is a pleb, it's great.

Easily one of the greatest sci-fi films.

you don't watch a modern day Ridley Scott film, user. you experience it.

Thanks for the spoiler

It still is. In fact we're still getting more prequels to bring things full circle.

So I'm guessing the final scene of Prometheus 4: The Promethening will be David (now in the body of a giant Engineer cyborg) using his last ounce of strength before he dies to crash land his ship carrying 2,000 Xenomorph eggs that he made out of the bodies of the crew of the Covenant

And then five minutes later Dallas, Kane, and Lambert come wandering in to gawk at his body and then go inspect the eggs

What a hack

FOX has stated that Colonial Marines is canon so Hicks is still alive and the corpse in the cryo tube was just some random WY thug who fell in there during a fight. Yup.

But the timing does not add up, and not by mere years

>The ship is stated as old in Alien too
How could they tell though.

>marketing some crappy video game as "canon" to sell it to hardcore fanboys who are sick of Predators in their Alien vidya
>canon

and Ripley's daughter fought an Alien on a space station, then went home, told no one, and died of cancer.

By looking.

The guy with the orbs that map the entire cavern who promptly gets lost is dumb,too.

That's not how it works.

Sure it's up to you if you wanna accept it or not but that doesn't change anything. It's still part of the official canon.

Capeshit? Those cretins have been around since Groundhog day.

You could argue WY suppressed her knowledge.

You don't work.

That's one of the 2 idiots.

No, you.

In my head canon new alien its just a reboot.
Everyone is doing reboots anyway so i take all this series of movies like one.

They did exactly this to Shaw in Covenant and no one gives a shit

this fucker was supposed to be fossilised by the time the first alien happens the prequels would have only happened a few years before Dallas gets to this so called fossilised specimen?

>implying anything other than Alien and Alien 3 are worth watching

the hostile environment on LV426 caused rapid fossilization

>>implying anything other than Aliens and Resurrection are worth watching
Fixed

shill alert

or the black goo did. maybe there's white goo

I can't wait to see a high def image of that chick's tits in the shower again. I bet Ridley was horny that day and was like "FILM HER FULL NAKED"

No one gave a shit about Shaw. The only person in Aliens you don't mind seeing get killed is the company stooge. In Prometheus no one was remotely likeable apart from the damn robot.

Noomi a cute. CUTE!

now for the more important thing does a white woman get blacked?

>will be David (now in the body of a giant Engineer cyborg) using his last ounce of strength before he dies to crash land his ship carrying 2,000 Xenomorph eggs that he made out of the bodies of the crew of the Covenant
I said something similar like this the other day about the giant Engineer we see in Alien actually being David.

Maybe if you keep talking about this Ridley will actually do it.

Yeah, but the character is dumb as a sack of wet mice.

>It's another white girl in white clothes being chased by a big black penis shape head ailen episode

what did they mean by this?

>now for the more important thing does a white woman get blacked?
The shower scene is fucking gold with the way it is filmed

>She is banging her black husband
>Alien creeps up behind the guy
>Sticks his tail underneath them
>The white girl steps back for a second, thinking it is her husband's big black cock when suddenly she realizes its the Alien
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRAVO RIDLEY

Well she gets cucked by David at the end as David decides to put on Hitler's favorite composer (Wagner) as he walks down the aisle of crew members still asleep in a Hitler like walk.

What did they mean by this?

This can't be real...

wtf please no

Not joking this actually happens in the movie.

Also
>The blacks guy's blood splattered over the white girl's body as we see her tits
Ridley really must have had an interesting day to film this

>aliens is no longer canon
wtf i love wheat now

please tell me its implied she gets raped then?

Go and watch the movie. That little thing she does of backing up as soon as the Alien moves his tail underneath them is priceless

good thing I like my women like I like my coffee, cute and dumb. and wet

Since I never watched any Alien movie in theaters I was thinking of rewatching Prometheus then go watch Alien: Covenant, I'll probably just watch Blade Runner this year

That engineer died of a chestburster though didn't it? And David can't host. Otherwise I wouldn't put it past Scott.

Speaking of chestbusters. Why have they been retconned to just look like little minature figurines of a full grown xeno?

>almost the entire crew is dead
>white girl gets so horny that she has to fuck this guy
Sorry dude

great heels and not too big feet that god tier feet for an american slut they normally have massive disgusting feet but this is fucking cute as shit

Her tits tho were perfect too and such a lovely face

They might find a way to get David to be a host. And by find a way, I of course mean make up some shit with black goo.

BEFORE YOU GO AND SEE ALIEN: COVENANT

SEE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=zX7URpWBNKE

AND THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus

wehy are they so afraid to do an impaling scene with the tail?

Literally Cameron is the only one who did it majestically with the queen

For real horror he should have had it after killing the dude in shower you slowly see tail going up her leg and then a back shot of her getting impaled through her cunt and lifted up as tail ocomes out somewhere in her back while she screams then it cuts to exterior of the vessel with the scream still echoing

Can anyone tell me how Franco dies?

and dont forget jew nosed Kermits review

youtube.com/watch?v=b79aw9dZLfE

>Can anyone tell me how Franco dies?
He is about to wake up from hypersleep when his tube catches on fire and he burns up.

off screen like Hicks, Newt and Shaw, it's common theme in Alien movies

Fucking retarded movie, the characters somehow manage to be dumber than the ones in Prometheus

This is the same guy who thought the new Ghostbusters was ok

The perfect Alien is Alien you dumb cuck.

Alien
>slow build up, character driven movie, true horror, don't just show the monster, give it some time
Aliens
>HEEEY HOW ABOUT SOME EXPLOSIONS! WHO THE FUCK NEEDS A SCRIPT, JUST SAY A CHEESY ONE LINER EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH GET AWAY YOU BITCH LOL NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT MOSTLY LMAO OK TIME FOR SOME COOL ASS FLAMETHROWERS

he actually right for once

David didn't invent the Aliens.

The film is just too deep for you.

>Like what did you think would happen if Ripley had a gun

Anything could've happened since we didn't know if they'd even work against this thing.