I thought it was good

I thought it was good

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/alien-covenant-awakening-ridley-scott-prometheus-3-a7728386.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you enjoy about it OP?

I personally didn't find it very entertaining or scary.

Alien > Aliens > Covenant > garbage > the rest.

Hope he finally hits his stride in the next one.

Aliens > Alien > Alien 3 Assembly Cut > Covenant > Prometheus > the rest

>Aliens > Alien
leave

I prefer action films to horror, and Aliens has a better premise that hasn't been trashed by two prequels.

Instead Aliens trashed the original's premise by being a generic action movie scraping away any of the depth that Giger and Scott had planned for the species.

i thought the beginning was dumb, rather how it instantly jumps and theres the neutron storm that causes the power surge and causing the death of james franco and ship damage, there should have been some sort of build up before that

also i think the prologue and that trailer where the crew are together should have been incorporated into the film

The Queen Alien is more of an interesting concept than the fucking retarded idea that David created the Aliens.

the closest comparison you can make with alien/s is t1/t2 both very good films but the sequel was arguably slightly better but needed the strong groundwork from the original

>not a single likeable character besides the robot
>shitty cgi aliens that look crap and aren't scary
>plot makes no sense
>high tech engineer aliens live like it's the middle ages what??
>obvious twist ending
>final act is a really rushed and looks like a crappy videogame

This was somehow worse than Alien 3 and resurrection

The cgi in this movie was embarrassing. Can't wait for it to pop up in webm threads

kek at Shaw

well the filming for alien awakening starts in 14 months hope thats better and actually answers questions

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/alien-covenant-awakening-ridley-scott-prometheus-3-a7728386.html

Maybe david just reverse engineered the alien?
Maybe they are the original source of the black goo?
Why did they put two homos on a colonizing mission though.

>Scott
>planned
lol no

>actually answers questions
Have you learned nothing from the past 2 films?

lol they'll need another trilogy to answer all the questions from this one

quite a lot actually, explains a lot about the alien's back story from the previous 4 films

what was the octopus thing in prometheus? what did it have to do with anything? the vials David dropped just scorched everyone there were no octopuses. I swear they just make this shit up as they go along

it was a mutated facehugger, which developed inside shaw after she had sex with her husband who was infected with the black stuff

It would have been fine if it didn't grow to the size of the engineer, and then you could argue the mutated sperm found an egg in Shaw and created it, and it could survive in her barren womb. At least then it would make sense that david experimented on Shaw's ovaries and engineered the face hugger eggs.

scum like you probably thought Prometeus was good too, fucking cunt

>FOOL ME TWICE

never again this film was fucking pathetic, was i watching Splice? Just get adrien brody in the next one and call it splice 2 because it's not even an alien threat anymore its fucking man made