>Show about Italians

>They all look middle eastern or latino

Hmmmmmm

Mafiosi have to be clean shaven for whatever reason

>"Italian"-Americans

>"nabolidan"-americans

>A show about Italians
>Only one woman has a black eye

>ey tony, this is me ya tawkin' to. It's yer ol' pal, artie bucco. Ya know yer always welcome hea.

Probably to not look like Muslims.
>there are actually people who get central Americans confused with Mediterraneans

>show about Italians
>they're actually niggers

>FROG EATING FACCIA DE GATZ

Its the rules. Same reason they wear those tacky outfits. They have a certain look to maintain.

The character with the biggest stugots in this series is Buccos wife. She told Carmela she almost hooked up with him,she told Tony she resented him and his flunkies shitting up her joint. Big fuggon stugots.

Artie was the whitest Italian on this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=6syx3DAg068

>implying wops arent a few percentage points away from being full on moors

>moors are black meme

The most confusing thing to me in the series is how Carmella and her are best buds

Then Carmella calls her over like she does the help (you know since she's catering the fucking party), and suddenly she fucking hates Carmellas guts and wants nothing to do with her

It doesn't make any fucking sense but It might just be the most accurate portrayal of women in television

She is the only reason Artie keeps his head above water

One of the only true moral centers of the show. Plebs hate her because she was always "nagging" Arthur to stay away from Tony and his crew, but she was absolutely 100% right. Notice how the Buccos are only briefly glimpsed in the finale. Every other character is miserable, dead, or soon to be. But the Buccos have patched up their marriage and are happier than ever

Based Charm

>show about italians
>everyone has arthritis

It does makes sense though because of the manner Carmella acts to her lessers.As you said they are friends but when that catering bussiness was going she was just another maid to Carmella.

Thats why she told Carmella that she fucked Tony.

Charmaine was definitely the sexiest and best wife. Artie won.

YOU FUCKIN SUICIDE
YOU'RE DISGRACEFUL
YOU GOT FUCKIN MUGGED, YOU HEAR ME

ORTHA!

I have seen every single Sopranos episode at least 10 times, AMA

It's just women being passive aggressive bitches.

What's your favorite:

Episode
Character
Scene
End song
One-liner

All other anons ITT should answer and tell me what you think.

You obviously missed the point. Charmaine resented the way Carmella made her "come here slave" hand gesture to her like she did to her maid.

Then she told her she was fine with her choice of Artie over Tony for a spouse. When she told Carm she slept with Tony it was basically a huge "fuck you, if i wanted him i could had him and be you and have your life". It was genius.

Episode: Blue Comet
Character: Ton
Scene: When Uncle Jun gets made boss
End song: Evidently Chickentown, when Phil says "no more butchie, no more of this".
One-liner: damn there's so many to choose from, i cant pick just one, probably "she was abusive to the staff"

"motherfuckin goddamn orange peel beef!"

Bump for the GOAT.

>there are """""people""""" on this board that think Tony was in the wrong for telling Meadow to stay away from niggers

Tony is a product of his time and upbringing. The way he reacted isn't unheard of for someone who comes from a time and place with lots of prejudices. He would've said the same thing if she'd gotten involved with an Arab or a Mexican. I wouldn't classify Noah as a nigger; he's well educated, intelligent, from a good household (inferred from his rich lawyer father). When I was growing up, a nigger was someone who was a criminal, junkie, in and out of jail, or just as an all around loser asshole. Ma always said you could be a nigger of any race. Plenty of whites I knew as a kid fit that mold. Despite being on Sup Forums, there IS a difference between a black person and a nigger.

I'm getting off the subject. I don't like Noah, and I suspect few do. He was an annoying preppy asshole who also happened to be a naive pussy. He's also got some really memorable one-liners, but only because they're bad. TLDR: he's lucky I didn't punch his fucking lights out.

he's worse than a nigger, he's a jew nigger

>Episode
Army of One
>Character
Tony
>Scene
Whitecaps fight
>End song
youtu.be/HH6EMfTxP6k (The Second Coming)
>One-liner
"Bring the cookies!"

>Episode
Denial, Anger, Acceptance
>Character
Paulie
>Scene
The final scene between Paulie and his mother where he sits down to watch TV with her
>End Song
Surfin USA
>One Liner
When I came in to open up one morning there you were with your head half in the toilet

Your hair was in the toilet water

Disgusting

Or if thats too long then, I've said my piece Chrissy

I really like this song

HOOO HOOO

Uncalled for. Someone get this hot head outta ere!

FUCKING QUUUEEEEAAAAHHHHSS

who has the clone wars "arch nemesis" pic. i'm not a huge 'meme' guy, but that pic cracks me up.

>End song

youtube.com/watch?v=YAGswGCYqUc

nothing beats this.

I can get Scene and End song with one post:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8i01bL9a8Q