So, are Britaboos a thing in your country?

So, are Britaboos a thing in your country?

Question to the brits visiting this thread: What are the downsides of living in London? besides the expensive shit and the licended tv.
I met some One direction/London obsessed girl at uni and I want to burst her bubble a little bit (She thinks te Union Jack is England's flag).

Other urls found in this thread:

london.navi.com/miru/66/
youtu.be/yqrAPOZxgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are the downsides of living in London?
THE londonANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO TOIL FOR 15 HOURS A DAY
``THE londinANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING PINT!!..the londonANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT
THE ONLY EDUCATION THEY NEED COMES FROM HER MAJESTY:
"TOIL ALL DAY, SLAVE AWAY, DON'T FORGET TO PRAY, FIVE (5) TIMES A DAY!!"

-HOW DO YOU SAY Londoner IN ``LATIN ???

*``LONDINIOPITHECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A londonANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR PUNJABI COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY CROWD THEMSELVES ONTO EXPENSIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORT. LIKE ANIMALS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE NORTHENERS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE WEAK AND EFFEMINATE
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED PAKIS

GREAT post. STELLAR post. Well done.

Ok.

btw, this pic kinda describes her. She's a Sherlock fan, wears glasses and has brown hair.

did she actually read any of Sir Conan Doyle's Sherlock stories? or just those tv series?

She tried to get me into the novels, so yeah.

No, Britain is hated here. London is terrible and only good for working or uni. There's no community in London, the weather's shit and the people are horrible. British culture is dead and everyone south of Manchester is just American with funny accents. Our major towns and cities are all in dire need of repair and investment, but because our government spend all the money on London, things are only getting worse. The media focuses on race to distract people from the ever expanding inequality between the working and upper class, despite race rarely, if ever, being an issue previously. Mental illness is rampant but because of the shit state of our NHS, you will find lunatics roaming the streets of every major city. We are a nation divided. A declining state that was riding on the glory of a dead empire, and now destined to be nothing but a shit island off the coast of Europe. Don't come here, we already get too many tourists and brown people.

Everyone in my country hates Britain

> What are the downsides of living in London? besides the expensive shit and the licended tv.
only been to london twice but that sounds about it

something not mentioned much is that london generally has better schools

another downside of living outside of london is that there are very few black people outside of london

Thank you, lads.

I knew a girl back home who wore a Union Jack jacket and unironically wished America had lost the revolutionary war. We started hiding limes in her things and when we had a class dinner we cooked her eggs Benedict.
Last I heard she moved to the UK.

Golden pastas

Sad!

Only the Union Jack Iphone cover and t-shirts with it too. Brazilians like any rich country though, so it's a purely financial attraction.

Enough of them...

How can you tell if a person is an angloboo?

The closest term is britaboo, and according to teh Urban Dictionary:
An individual who does not come from Great Britain, and obsesses with British culture, whilst being both ignorant and moronic. Usually a Sherlock fan, and thinks tea is a godsend.

Are they all fat or do you get doable ones?

Most of the britaboos I know are teeny boppers. The girl at my uni is just 18. She's kinda pudgy and can be anoying, like a younger sister.

It's called being an Anglophile.

Oh, ok.
Also, checked.

nope but oasis is big here in sk

Londoner
It’s overpriced 48% non british white polluted and full of out of Londoners that migrate here for work

If you can afford to live in the nice areas you will rarely see a black or paki
There are some small enclaves of communities Drummond Street(Indians) Kensington(f*ench) Islington(Irish) but I would never say London is an English city
There are a lot of very nice areas that you won’t find in any other city but they are hard to find and those that know of them hate it when someone new tries to invade there clique

There is constant construction, renovation and competition this is good since it means you will rarely meet a northern whome are eventually English Venezuelans

If you want to shatter anyone’s dream of London tell them to go to Camden it is the home of punk
Now it’s the home of overpriced shit and emergency post war housing it will destroy anyone’s dream of London being a cultural capital
At the same time tell them to stay away from Shoreditch since that has replaced Camden as the “trendy area”

Don’t listen to them they aren’t considered british let alone human
>inbred poortherns that are upset corbyn lost

literally everyone here is a paki, indian, black or polish and it's slowly killing me

I honestly believe that the only reason the monarchy still exists are for American tourists who are OBSESSED with British royalty.

I can't stand britboo, their forced humor deserves a bullet

>Rebel against the crown
>231 years later obsessed with the crown
hmmm...

I'm an Anglophile (Britaboo for you dirty JFs) since childhood and I'm planning on moving to England soon.

London isn't English or British anymore. It's just a bland "international" city with no real identity or culture. The same is with New York over here.

Tell your fellow Jews to stop pumping it full of third world garbage before you go.

I always wanted to go to the last night of the proms

foy

Very good post.

JUDEN RAUS

@82679273
Shan't dignify such idiocy with a proper reply.

Camden looks a so funny place.
But there might not be Good old England.

london.navi.com/miru/66/

For abroad sightseer, Good old towns are better.
That's a really difficult problem... : (

Is you want an “English London” you will need to stay in the square mile
There are tons of told pubs there where you can meet workingclass English and upperclass barristers mixing

Or go up to Hampstead heath and vist the many tea houses around there

There still is some Englishness in London

But yeah stay the fuck away from Camden
t.lives just by Mornington crescent

If you like punk and trendy shit go to shorditch

>So, are Britaboos a thing in your country?

They used to be

I think there are two very different types of Anglophilia in the US. The first is the educated kind, where people develop a taste for English high-culture, literature, history, art, etc. They tend to have more money and will physically visit England rather frequently.

The others are people who know little to nothing about the UK, aside from what they've seen on lowbrow English shows broadcast in the US like Mr. Bean. They are Anglophilic in the sense that when people from the UK visit the US, they fawn over them, and the girls fuck Brit men as a novelty.

>Our major towns and cities are all in dire need of repair and investment, but because our government spend all the money on London, things are only getting worse.
I don't really think that's true. The core cities are doing fine. Manchester for instance is getting loads of investment, there's a lot of building and gentrification at the moment, including sone new skyscrapers. Birmingham is undergoing a massive revamp in the centre (Victoria and Centenary Square) and a very upmarket shopping centre opened in Leeds recently. Not to say that these places don't need more investment because they do but to say they're getting worse is imo inaccurate.

what is oasis?

A watery juice drink

The north east is getting worse, and it wasn't much good to begin with.

>She thinks te Union Jack is England's flag
that's not a -boo, that's just a dumb roastie
A real britaboo would know all the historical counties of England, Wales and Scotland and their historical capitals

Is this still a thing in the U.K?
youtu.be/yqrAPOZxgzU

tea is imported from china btw
but britbongs dont know that

Thank you for your good information.

Because many Japanese's the UK tour are London and it's free time all day, it's a great help for me.

I saw many pictures of Hampstead heath, It's a really beautiful place.

Although that's the first time I know, I want to go on a trip there within a few years.

it was then we met real british ppl

>What are the downsides of living (in the UK)
The people

People here are exposed to and like a lot of British things such as their football, music, tv, etc. although nobody claims Britain is the perfect country and wishes they were British in the way weeaboos do with Japan. So while people here like British things, they're not teaboos

Our parks are our pride
Richmond Park and Parliament Hill are also lovely

I know 2 Japanese girls that go to my collage they generally like other Japanese really like soho as well
Some of the gay clubs seems to fall in line with Japanese drinking culture so they feel at home there

If you ever do come here make a thread senpai

You are more like Korea
Hate the U.K. as a nation
Love British culture