Here's some advice : Never marry a woman without a hymen

Here's some advice : Never marry a woman without a hymen.

The moment you realize the girl you're dating has no hymen, the first thought through your head should be: she'll never be my wife. If any other thought goes through your head you're a god damn fool and probably a cuckold too.

The hymen is a thing of beauty because it's what separates sluts from respectable virginal maidens. If a woman has no hymen it's a sign that she's gone through the "slut phase" sometime during her teenage years. Maybe she fucked twenty guys, maybe she fucked two hundred guys, maybe she just fucked one guy one time, whatever the number is, the only guarantee is this: the number is higher than zero.

You want to date a woman with no hymen? Okay. You want to pump and dump a woman with no hymen? Go for it. But marriage? Rethink what you're doing. You will never share that beautiful moment where you break your girlfriend's hymen, where she grips you tightly and grits her teeth and flexes her abs as you slowly break her membrane. You will never have that, because she chose to be Becky Spread-Eagle back at sophomore homecoming.

Don't most tampons pop the hymen anyway?

t. /r9k/

Broke 2 hymens, shitty experience that ended with my dick covered in blood.

Jumping over somethingcan break the hymen.

please go, /r9k/. We don't want you here. No one wants you here. You're insane female conspiracy theories and blatant woman hate are boring, repetitive, and unhelpful to any sort of discussion.

Also, not political at all. Take it back to /r9k/ or Sup Forums. We really don't want this shit here. At all.

Feminist propaganda

>it's an "I'll only marry a qt virgin" thread
Unless you faggots are gonna start picking up chicks at your local middle school you've already missed the boat

and why should I take advice from someone who will clearly never have a gf or wife?

>DON'T MARRY WOMEN WITHOUT HYMEN! THAT'S FOR DEGENERATES
>DON'T HAVE SEX BEFORE THE WEDDING! THAT'S FOR DEGENERATES
so... what the fuck should I do?

Horseback riding can break it.

inb4 feminist propaganda and women shouldn't ride horses

>no hymen
Don't you know anything about a woman anatomy?...

Sure mate. Sure.

t. Free Spirit

The existence of a hymen is a myth anyway. There is no way to tell if a woman is a virgin or not by looking at her vagina. Some women are born with loose vaginas and some are born with tight vaginas, nothing they do will change this. Most women don't bleed the first time they have sex, and the ones who do usually do so because they aren't sexually aroused so there's no lubrication. Women who are raped will sometimes also start bleeding, but this does not mean they are virgins.

This is even assuming that vaginal sex has any relevance. Basically you're okay kissing her after some other guy has shot his cum into her mouth, but you're not okay with her having had vaginal sex. You're okay with her having a cock in her asshole, but you're not okay with her having a penis in her vagina. You're okay with her sucking 5 big black cocks and jerking them off at the same time after which they shoot their loads all over her, covering her in cum, but you're not okay with her having regular vaginal intercourse.

tl;dr itt: insecure faggots who believe in pseudoscience

I dont give a shit about that.

I want a woman with a LOOSE pussy. Loose pussy make you cum slower, enjoy more action.

I want a woman who knows what she wants, doesnt play hard to get, and goes after what she wants.

And one of those things has to be sex.

And somebody who's a virgin aint gonna be like any of that.

>big black cock
then I saw your flag

"no burka, no diamond" is much better

Ask an actual doctor

I've had sex with my girlfriend a few times now, OP, and she still has her hymen.

>flag

Good goyim. Never marry a white woman. They're all whores.

Insh'allah, my brother, no true Muslim would marry a non-virgin, western whore

enjoy getting cucked by your sex goddess

how

you mean you would only fuck female embryos?

because hymen, which prevent amniotic fluids getting into the vagina of the unborn child, degrade after birth and it's necessary, otherwise the girls couldn't have their period etc.

hymen of born girls are not like tympanic membranes, they are little pieces of thin flesh dangling around

Do you have a micropenis?