And the next one

Sorry the image is for ants, it's the only one I could find of the vid's thumbnail.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QqIiht4FCU

Other urls found in this thread:

screwattack.com/post/51229925
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flash can't possibly lose eight?

But then again, starscream lost against a horse

And batman lost against Spiderman

And luthor failed to beat stark, what in the fuck

>But then again, starscream lost against a horse
What was their fucking reasoning for that?

something something starscream always loses and horseshit can fly super fast without dying

Except Batman would get utterly destroyed by Spider-Man.

The others are bullshit, indeed.

>"She can fly really fast!!"

This baby can fly at 800 mph

1,000mph if we add cybertronian tech

Spider-Man would annihiliate Batman without putting an effort. He's the OC prepgod.

Stark is smarter than Luthor. Luthor doesn't compare.

In a random encounter, maybe.

But with prep? Untouchable.

>Outsmarts batman on a regular basis
>Could beat superman
>Alien tech
>god tech
>12th level intelligence

I'd say they're equal

What's this picture? I keep seeing it but I don't know what it is

G1 Starscream can't win anything, and they took RD's gag scene feats as legit. Plus, SS's main weapons can't hurt organics.

Batman's loss was completely legit, spider sense trumps Bat's best advantage.

Luthor, same as the first two. His suit's weapons were primarily kryptonite, which is useless against Stark.

Prep goes both ways, and Parker does it too.

BRUCE

>Starscream can't aim for shit
>His Null-ray doesn't damage organic life
>Dash had the advantage of weather control
>Dash is faster or something

Starscream has Thanos syndrome, he will always find a way to lose no matter what.

If Flash loses it's going to be a bigger fuck up than Toph vs Gaara.
Unholy Trilogy 2.0 awaits

They didn't give them prep. It WAS a random encounter.

Death Battle rules doesn't allow prep time
They did say that if both had prep time Spiderman would still win IIRC

>thinking Starscream could beat anyone
Dude couldn't beat a drum

>And batman lost against Spiderman
>implying this is somehow wrong

We rarely see Spider-Man actually try.

And given this is a fight to the death as per their title I think Peter has it, even with preptime.

Even with his Batsuit, Peter is still rediculously strong, he's fast, he's agile and he has spider-sense which whilst not being true precognition, does alert him just before something goes down.

Plus if we're talking preptime, how often do we see Peter lose, just to bugger off and invent a new webbing or some scientific way of overcoming his opponent? Preptime is definitely in Peters arsenal

In those regards, I give the fight to Spider-Man

>The original ending of Spiderman vs Batman was going to be Spiderman suffocating Bruce by clogging his throat with webbing

Can spiderfaggots please fuck off

>It's going to be animated by the guy who made Ryu vs Scorpion Death Battle and Bowser vs Eggman One Minute Melee

Can Batfags kindly end themselves?

Why would anyone think this is a fair fight? JLA/Avengers should be enough proof.

Casuals don't know better and Death Battle is ran by views

user, his powerset literally makes him the perfect Anti-Batman.
Stronger, faster, Spider-Sense negating traps and stealth, and he's almost as good at prep-time shenanigans as Batman.

You know how, in the old days, there was a joke that Batman may not win the first fight, but he'd always win the second fight, because he prepared for the enemy now?
Spider-Man would win the third fight, because he'd be prepared for Batman's prep.

Do something useful with your webs and hang yourself

Except Toph/Gaara was right.

>Muh perfect ninja

Remind me again how him being unbeatable with preptime makes him THAT much different from Superman.

All according to keikaku counts as well

>The second problem is that this assumes that Toph even has the raw power or speed needed to be able to deflect Gaara's attacks in the first place. This is not the case.
>Being able to detect an attack is one thing. Being able to actually block/avoid it is another. Having 360 degree vision is definitley advantageous, but it doesn't mean much when your opponents attacks operate at a level of power and speed you've never shown to be able handle. I'll get to that later. Additionally, ever since part two, Gaara has fought primarily in the air. Among other things, this gives him a much better view of the battlefield, meaning he'll also be able to see and intercept any attack Toph can throw at him. This isn't an advantage for Toph, it's simply a lack of a disadvantage.
>1. There isn't any evidence suggesting that he perpetually keeps his sand armor up. In fact given that it drains his chakra and encumbers him, it seems more reasonable to assume he only puts it up when his automatic defense is in danger of being breached.
>4. Gaara has been shown to be decently smart and tactical throughout the series. If he were ever facing another opponent with geokinetic abilities, it's really not a stretch to say that the first thing that would pop into his head is the sand armor surrounding his body, especially since he specializes in crushing attacks. It stands to reason that he would remove it, if he was even wearing it in the first place.
>2. Later on in the series Gaara has been shown to have very large chakra reserves and capable of using successive large scale attacks and taking heavy damage without succumbing to exhaustion. They provided no good evidence to suggest that Gaara would be tired out before Toph, or that Toph even had the means to pierce through Gaara's automatic sand shield.

screwattack.com/post/51229925

>Batfags
DC would be better off without him.

Quicksilver didn't have time-based speed then.

Gee whiz, good thing my spider senses saved me from getting gapping claw mark wounds on my chest

>power/speed
Show me Gaara's feats of speed. Please. As for power, Toph has better showings that Gaara.

>speed again
Prove it, again.

>sand armor
When is he ever shown to be without it?

>smart and tactical
He has no knowledge of Toph or her powers to base his tactics on.

>scale
Same goes for Toph.

He's nit any different from superman.
That's what makes the the worlds finest.

Gee wiz I'm sure glad my prep time had me double check my equipment, and have a back up in case the line some how broke.

*Not
*Them

Fuck

Wow, my spider sense was able to protect me from this silver age hal Jordan stupidity!!

>time-based speed
since when? I hope you aren't referring to the fox films

terrigen mist gave him fancy time travel powers when Wanda made it so there were no more mutants.

>some autist got triggered by death battle and took time out of their life to draw this

Speaking of Hal Jordan the worlds greatest detective sure knows how to read people, and use his ninja like reflexes to make up for the unexpected.

Well that was only part of the Son of M storyline and almost immediately after the terrigen crystals giving him time jump powers were removed leaving him depowered.

>muh Batgod
Please stop.

I know but that's what he was referring to.

By what stretch of the weeb imagination is that a feat of speed?

Look at hoe much of a genius I am!! I didn't test my bodily fluid's for anomalies before I had sex!!

I truly am the 4th smartest man alive

sure thing
and flash can't compare to quicksilver amirite?

Here's the worlds Greatest detective not even able to see the signs of suicide as a friend is bearing his heart to him.

I'll get you next time Spiderfag

Sometimes your favorite character loses and that's it. A couple fights would be close enough that they could end in a different result but overall I have no complaints.

What is he going to do with prep? Pete doesn't have anything he can exploit and if he went after Aunt May he'd get the Kingpin treatment of getting his ass beat then slapped around before the inevitable asphyxiation by webbing.

Rainbowdash can fly many times the speed of sound.

>preparing
>against motherfucking batman
no. There is just no way.

I just checked and F-15 is still used in active service. What a grampa. I guess it's just that good.

There is nothing wrong with Toph vs Gaara IF you assume that she can use the sand in his skin. No matter how fast Gaara is, he can't defend against an attack that is literally coming from his skin. If he doesn't have that technique up, someone that would be capable of taking the sand he is controlling on his skin could easily take sand from his defense itself, or from the big pot thingy in his back, which brings the same issue. I think the difference between them is experience; Toph has fought many people using the same kind of skill. Gaara simply didn't. He never had to fight anyone that can use sand to such extent. It is believable that he could lose, but it does need some baseless assumption to what Toph can really do.

>Being able to actually block/avoid it is another
we don't really know how fast Gaara is. In Naruto, it is extremely subjective. Saw people arguing that every character in Naruto can go to the speed of light (clearly wrong, of course). Arguing that "he is faster" without actually knowing how much won't go anywhere.