What does Sup Forums think of Darth Vader?

What does Sup Forums think of Darth Vader?

The prequels just about ruined him but his recent Marvel series and appearance in Rogue One were well done.

I think he has a strange fashion sense but he is alpha enough to make it work.

Does he ever eat?

He fulfilled his destiny and brought balance to the force. Also, The Empire didn't seem that bad.

I think, and its just my personal opinion, that he is in fact is a big guy.

Sheev breastfeeds him every night before bed time

>Vader could take food through his mouth, but only when he was inside a hyperbaric chamber, since he had to remove his triangular respiratory vent. It was therefore easier for Vader to receive nourishment through liquids, intravenous and otherwise, and to rely on catheters, collection pouches, and recyclers to deal with liquid and solid waste.[19] Though liquids were preferable, he still had the capacity to chew if he wished,[29] though a nutrient feed provided Vader with all the nourishment he required.[7] In the event that he did desire oral consumption, he would ingest RepMed vitapaste via straws located inside the grills of his facemask.[10] In public, Vader was known to claim that he never ate or drank.[30]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Darth Vader's armor (serial number: E-3778Q-1) was designed to maintain and protect the young Sith apprentice's charred body while exuding an air of intimidation and control. His suit followed an ancient Sith tradition, in which the warriors of the dark side of the Force would adorn themselves in heavy armor. The suit's construction incorporated Sith alchemy to augment Vader's severely diminished physical strength and vitality.

the most reddit villain
prove me wrong

He's a meme, no one takes him seriously. He's not scary or respectable anymore, his presense means nothing. He used to be the ultimate big bad but then became a joke.

Why does custom made armor have serial number this long? Were there millions of people wearing the same shit Vader did?

Rogue One made him a meme

My head canon tells me it refers to some parts of it, maybe part of the machinery was mass produced, not the full armor.

NOOOOOOOOOO
Prequels made him a meme

rogue one is a prequel

No, it's A Star Wars™ Story™

I unironically loved the blu ray edit that adds "No... NOOOOOOOOOOO" to the final scene of Episode 6 when he kills the Emperor.

>the most reddit villain
>prove me wrong

Ledger Joker, now what do i win??

Ruined in Rogue One. Normie-tier villain.

I watched the originals again and I've noticed that Darth Vader can't turn his head without moving his body, can't really take him seriously now

He was a pretty cool guy who did nothing wrong. The Jedi were scum desu senpai.

He was a good friend.

>Sith alchemy
What does this even mean? We physically see, on screen, that he is put back together by robots.

his helmet changes slightly in every film/show hes featured in
really triggers my autism

>sith alchemy

>"he's no goot to me did"

lel

I wish they made the suit look better in the new films.
It looked like plastic piece of shit because it was old plastic piece of shit. We can make cool looking plastic pieces of shit with modern tech.

>suit is basically the same in every star wars film
>we should make it look more high tech in the prequels!
u wat m8?

He's my second favorite Vader.

Sheev blessed him and gave his armor some kisses.

Considering directors can do whatever the fuck they want like changing the position of Kylo Ren's scar, I don't see why not.

I don't perceive it as some sort of untouchable cannon holding device and wish it was redesigned at some point to look like a high tech heavy armor it's supposed to be, and not cheap shit cobbled together by some nerd in his studio closet back in the 70s.

4-6, good
Everything else, cashgrab
This is the correct opinion.

fuck off, child.

If they redesign it they are guaranteed to fuck up, trust me.

That was also true of Batman in the old movies.

Batman isn't real though.

I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Kylo Ren will never be this intimidating, kinda sad because removes the tension

Not really because even today nobody cares about Kylo, it's all about Vader. Hell, even a lot if not most of the TFA merchandise has Vader more than Kylo.

Flip the switches on his chest and his voice changes to female.

So in this context Reddit just means popular?

>Kylo Ren will never be this intimidating

He's not supposed to be. The point of his character, so far at least, is that he's a spoiled bitch who tries really hard to be like his Grandpa. Even the Stormtroopers know that he's a tantrum throwing dumb ass.

Scottish actually.

Both are reddit but vader is more popular

So Star Wars is basically Space Balls now. This is the best thing their dream team of writers could come up with...

I popped a chub upon seeing his slaughter scene at the end of Rogue One. That alone was worth sitting through what was a largely mediocre movie.

That was my main problem with the prequels, there wasn't any intimidating villains, there was no tension. Disney hasn't learned now we have Kylo Ren *yawn*

>Flip the switches on his chest and his voice changes to female.

Being jaded and cynical sounds fun.

Then I guess we know which character is Sup Forums.

Dearth Maul was an intimidating villain, but that was literally all he was.

Well, its a catch-22: Media is broadly loath to have villains that aren't white men, and white men aren't allowed to be portrayed as strong, ergo, weak villains.

>The first response isn't "He's a big guy."
This site is fucked.

>This site is fucked.
for you

Was getting a (you) part of your plan?

Yesh!

its a good thing he was only in those 3 Star Wars and they never ruined him with gay backstories and grandchildren. that would have been really fucking lame.

True. I forgot about Count Dooku, guess he was a bit intimidating. The design of Grevious looks great too bad he was lame

Remember how they built up Captain Phasma in promos, but then she was treated like a joke in the movie?

your head is so far up your ass.
but all that "knowledge" will come in reeeeeal handy when youre drafted
get ready prag

oh princess how ever will you rise to beong a realman(tm) with such an obvious vast media conspiracy to kuk you? you better ENLIST FAGGOT.

we need new prags.

>Prequels just about ruined him

He's only in the last closing minutes of Episode 3

My God! In June 1983 he sat on some guy's head and killed him.