/brit/

2017 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
twitter.com/AnonBabble

www.memes.com

You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too scared/oblivious to act on it

Hello?

Chicken pot pie is out of the oven and cooling off lads

smells great, could have done a better job with the presentation. very rustic looking lmao

>You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you
yeah and i dumped them HAHAHA

thanks just got sacked

same retarded

actually i'm not

Haha

One time when i was on the train to school some girl threw a newspaper at me and i didnt really react and later that night another girl who was with her messaged me on facey b saying she was sorry on her behalf and i was like haha all good. Bet she wanted my ock but i didnt care because she was a minger plus i had another girl at the time who i was too scared to make a move on

why is australia the best anglo cunt?

Watching millennial woes lads

Bit late for chicken pot pie, lad. What's the time by you now? Take a picture of it if you can.

ARA General Belgrano?

es mierda

A photograph of a British Army instructor training Saudi Arabian soldiers to fight in Yemen emerged this month. The British have led the war on Yemen from the very beginning.

don't care

when nerds fall in love haha
Source: www.memes.com

Hahaha

What's there endgame?

C

Why is it mostly Americans that watch these types of garbage Youtube shows?

>5am brit posting
Who else /state/ here?

destroy all non-anglos

blasting this at my Israeli neighbors

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

If you want a /state/ I'm so devoid of personality that I'm talking about video games with a girl on Tinder (she started it though so /state/ of her as well)

fucking anglos and jews stop creating wars

>>>/Reddit/
Still want to shag the girl though

this

i got it from www.memes.com not reddit sweaty

>using tinder
>thinks he's a state

Well their wedding got famous on the internet so that's a plus

Does your flag have berries on it?

>82672416
america has more than twice the population of every anglo country combined probably has something to do with it

Shut your pie hole, Blip! Why 20 years ago I would have put your head in a half nelson, twisted it around, saying each letter of the alphabet on every turn and when I reach the first letter of my true love's name (that would be the lovely Elizabeth) I would YANK your head CLEAN OFF AND ROLL IT DOWN THE PIKE LIKE A BOWLING BALL!

up for work meself
easing myself into the day

No other races have been so manipulative, so perfidious, so warmongering as the Norman and the Jew. They are so insidious, so corrupt to their core they cannot even be honest about the crimes they commit, they hide behind other nations pulling the strings. The Normans have the British, the Jews have the Americans. Together they are working to destroy human civilisation as we know it, so they can create a new world of Mixed Untermensch to slave away while the Judeo-Normans enjoy total utopia.

Love footie
Hate handegg
Love correcting people when they say soccer
Love tea
Hate coffee
Love kettles
Love extra "u"s

I want to have sex with Emma Watson's vagina and anus.

Americans have no anglos and are not an anglo country

what did he mean by this?

This is taking forever

THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere

yes yes lad we get it you hate americans with with every fiber of your being now fuck off

there is nothing wrong with MGTOW, it opened my eyes

Exactly two more chances to win /sex2017/

>Thursday night
>qt Austrian who wanted me at some point a few months ago but no one told me
>qt Brit who may or may not have wanted me last weekend
>possible wildcard international qt

>Friday night
>oneitis

It's do or die lads wish me luck.

the american definition of anglosphere includes half of africa

>fuck off
says the reddit cancer poltard injecting himself into /brit/

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

Try again sweetie (:

i want to lick feet

dont get it

Never in all my days have I seen a good post with le bald man attached to it

Is this Beto?

This country will be minority white in one generation.

How does one not get depressed knowing this?

Me too, lad. Especially her arse.

>"In its most restricted sense, the term covers Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, which in the post-British Empire era maintain a close affinity of cultural, familial, and political links with one another."

>random buzzwords

trying way too hard

that men can be succesful, and usefull without being married, while women are useless if they do not get married

Thats alan the north african thailad.
Jeese. Normie or what?

feelin a bit anglo today lads

>In its most restricted sense

In its most restricted sense it would only include nations where the people are of majority British origin, America does not meet this standard.

americans aren't anglo they are a weird german/spanish/jewish hybrid

wew

hola

south african jew is /brit/'s most degenerate poster

I'm an Anglo you bastard

according to people smarter than you it does

sorry lad i know your worldview has just been shaken to its core

They are purely European mongrels like Austrians

>complains about immigrants not assimilating to the culture
>comes from another board, ignoring the native culture

As a descendant of the Celts I object to the term "Anglo" thank you very much.

I don't agree with the American definition. It comes from a time when America was majority British. This isn't the case now.

Funny, I have no German, Spanish or Jew in me. My surname is most popular in East Anglia.

Unironically a WASP, lads

I'm 100% Slavic 2bh

AJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

Got a photo my forefathers from the American Civil War, lads

does your surname have any relationship to weaving ?

THE australiANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
``THE australiANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the australiANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY australiANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``AUSTRALOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN australiANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FILIPINO COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``VICTORIA BITTER`` AND ``VEGEMITE``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED EMUS

hope he died

filtered

He was killed by the Irish when he was just a baby

Absolutely crushing

not soon enough

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Screeching. Yanks will still insist America is anglo

No.

>only americans recognize the anglosphere

ah yes riveting tale chap

This is wrong, since it's all self-identifying. Most white southerns are English, but self-identify as "American"

fuck off
seriously sick of you cunts

severe under count to be fair. English Americans have a habit of simply identifying as American.

From the wiki page:
"In the 2000 census, 24.5 million Americans reported English ancestry, 8.7% of the total U.S. population. This estimate is probably a serious undercount by over 30 million given that, in the 1980 census, around 50 million citizens claimed to be of at least partial English ancestry. As many as 80 million Americans may be wholly or partly of English ancestry. In 1980, 23,748,772 Americans claimed wholly English ancestry and another 25,849,263 claimed English along with another ethnic ancestry.[35]

In 1900, an estimated 28,375,000 or 37.8% of the population of the United States was wholly or primarily of English ancestry from colonial stock[32] As with any ethnicity, Americans of English descent may choose to identify themselves as just American ethnicity if their ancestry has been in the United States for many generations or if, for the same reason, they are unaware of their lineages."

anglosaxons were dutch, belgians and danes mercenaries paid by the romans to keep britannias waters clear of uncivilised pirates.
when rome buggered off, ten thousand anglosaxons brought germanic culture to England and lowland Caladonia

There aren't any here